Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 12-06-2003, 10:35 PM   #31
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Blah

If the front lot near Tower is crowded, move to the rear lot behind it. :P
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2003, 11:13 PM   #32
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
Yea the RX7/240SX meet was the shizz. I remember a lot of people who showed up to that one that I've basically never seen again (Koji, Crazy Pete, Taj, Rudy, etc etc etc)

The thing is tho, even if Danny got back into the swing of things and started organizing meets again, there would be still be random people setting up whack meets every other day. :P

That's the thing... when there were more infrequent meets, they were better and more people came out. Shrugh.

Oh well. Come to my meet, it has Danny's blessing! haha

I'll make it a 240SX & a M30 meet just for you...
hahaha thanks i appreciate that. well, i might go, but probably only if Koto goes hehe. cuz yeah the weather might be crappy, but hey we'll see, it'll be a gametime decision for me. but yeah i havent seen Taj in a very long time, and Koji, well he's down in San Diego now and stuff. i think i showed up at that rx7/240 meet just as everyone was leaving, but we all went to "hang out" afterwards which was cool. i'm not sure if i met you before though, i prolly have, i'm mike who had the white S14 (RIP). anyway, i'll see you all at the meet if i go.

EDIT: duh haha ok i know who you are now, i just suck at remembering peoples' Zilvia names.

Last edited by GotDriftS14; 12-07-2003 at 05:38 PM..
GotDriftS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 12:04 AM   #33
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
I wanna go, i'm wondering if i should take off work. What time are you leaving christian? Can i meet u in davis and drive up?
Old 12-08-2003, 03:15 PM   #34
FCsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
FCsilvia is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
Yea the RX7/240SX meet was the shizz. I remember a lot of people who showed up to that one that I've basically never seen again (Koji, Crazy Pete, Taj, Rudy, etc etc etc)

The thing is tho, even if Danny got back into the swing of things and started organizing meets again, there would be still be random people setting up whack meets every other day. :P

That's the thing... when there were more infrequent meets, they were better and more people came out. Shrugh.

Oh well. Come to my meet, it has Danny's blessing! haha

I'll make it a 240SX & a M30 meet just for you...
They really were good. I can't remember when was the last time I talked to Daniel. Probably when he hit that deer years ago. Daniel and I only did 3 240SX/RX7 meets, but they all turned out great. BBQs, games, food, hang out, and then a drive. Everything was organized and dumb kids doing burnouts in the parking lot weren't tolerated. sigh... those were the days..

oh well..

yes, I am the guy with the white FC. Those days my car was a primered junker blowing 2 foot flames out of a 120 decibel single exhaust. After blowing the motor back in February and setting on my driveway for 8 months, she's finally painted, new motor, and better than ever.

See you guys at the meet.

- Kevin
Old 12-08-2003, 05:26 PM   #35
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Quote:
Originally posted by s14xman
I wanna go, i'm wondering if i should take off work. What time are you leaving christian? Can i meet u in davis and drive up?
I actually have to be back in the bay on Sat so sorry cant drive down with you. As for taking off work, thats up to you
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 06:11 PM   #36
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by FCsilvia
dumb kids doing burnouts in the parking lot weren't tolerated. sigh... those were the days..
We don't tolerate them now

I don't recall anyone doing burnouts at any of the meets I've been to.. maybe a dumbass here or there chirping it on the way out but no smokies.

Quote:
yes, I am the guy with the white FC. Those days my car was a primered junker blowing 2 foot flames out of a 120 decibel single exhaust. After blowing the motor back in February and setting on my driveway for 8 months, she's finally painted, new motor, and better than ever.
Hmm I remember a LOUD ass FC, but I don't remember it being beater. heh. I'll probably recognize you once I see you.

Where'd you get the paint done? I need a decent paintjob for not a lot of money, and I'm not having much luck with finding a shop that fits the bill

See j00 at the meet bro

Last edited by kazuo; 12-08-2003 at 06:27 PM..
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 06:11 PM   #37
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
Well... a few notes...hints/pts. If it does rain, stonestown security will usually chase us out if we park in their lot... no matter where. The stonestown security will try to kick us out if theres only 4 of us, but if they're more they'll just pass by and tell us the cops are coming. The cops do come, but their sick and fed up with the renta cops being pussies. Anyhow...jus a thought, why don't we just meet at great entertainer to begain with ?

Other thing, why don't we have a contact number of someone who's running the thing. I'll be there for sure, but I don't know if i want to organize the thing, anyhow heres my number /aim

aim: l240sxedl
cell: 415-812-1427

By the way, if anyone wants to join me, friday and saturday night i'm gong to be out at the frisko runs,

130-300am at the stonestown parking lot, runs usually start around 230-330 at 3comm park

lets hope that i can or the shop will get my new exedy clutch in by the weekend...ohhhhyes =)
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 07:35 PM   #38
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
here's my AIM: Santa707

don't have a cell though, I know, I know.. living in the dark ages.
Anyways, Art's right drive though the city would be fun (hopefully we won't run into too many lights and get chopped out of the line),

as for the stonestown police.. if worse comes to worse we can simply drive to the movie theater lot across the street, when we see someone, flag em over, if the ushers want us out, back across the street to stonestown. etc, etc.. But I don't think it'll be that big of a deal, don't worry so much
and that's "IF" it's raining, otherwise we'll be at the beach. We can always go play pool if it gets too cold and after we eat later.

I think I've seen you around Kevin, do you have black hair and glasses? I see a white FC at every meet, was wondering who that was I'll meet ya for sure this time

steven, where are you running in SF? the ball feild? not really anywhere to go around here. PM me, I might go
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 09:42 PM   #39
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
we wont meet up at ge because of parking i think.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 12:14 AM   #40
ilike2eatricers

ilike2eatricers is an unknown quantity at this point
THE RX7CLUB KNOWS ABOUT YOU!!

Hey guys. I'm a member of rx7club.com and wanna know if its cool if the rx7club comes down too?

Us bay area 7 owners dont get together too much, the meets are usually in the east bay or too far away from the city.

I'll start a thread on my forum and see what people think of it. Could be a pretty big meet.
ilike2eatricers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 12:23 AM   #41
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Yea, please come on out!
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 12:25 AM   #42
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
I think it would be cool for the rx-7 guys to come out with us. Should be a nice meet if you guys do and it doesnt rain on a nice sunny day where we can all walk along the beach!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 12:31 AM   #43
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
chineseb0i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chineseb0i
here's my cell: 415-847-1279..some1 give me a call to remind me..lol..or if Rent-A-Cop comes call me up so i know where to meet up with u guys. Yes..this shall be a great meet...hopefully i'll have my inner/outer tien tie rods, cusco pillow ball adjustable camber plates, and pillow tension rods in...yes..=)
Old 12-09-2003, 12:38 AM   #44
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey speeddreaz, what do you drive?

also thanks for telling everyone where the sf runs are, i dont go no more because i dont want to get in trouble again.
remember when it use to be at brotherhood way...hehe i use to also remember sunset blvd before they turn on the sprinkler at 12ish, when it was dry and cool place to drag. That a good plan to promote to the city.. to turn on the sprinklers on the road after 12 to water the near by plant getting the road wet, so racer wont race in the street. hehehe

just an advice to all, sf runs are good something, i mean good turn out and see some good matches, but then it always get broken up. I may know who are the guys who also get called out, and i been there since 3 years ago, but it mostly get broken up. if not no one wants to run and everyone jsut stand next to their car and then go home. These days, lots of lil kids come out acting like they the sh*t though.

sorry for the rant, just had to let it out.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:52 AM   #45
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

How come I remember only one 240SX/RX-7 meet? :P

The car-less meet.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 09:56 AM   #46
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...threadid=41483

Hey guys, check out my new THREAD!

FCsilvia, hey man you think you can get the RX7 Guys to this one. Would be a sweet way to get the Zilvia/RX& guys together.

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:22 PM   #47
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
that car less meet looked fun hehe. that graphic is great, with the deer and all haahah
Old 12-09-2003, 10:00 PM   #48
FCsilvia
Zilvia Member

FCsilvia is on a distinguished road
ilike2eatricers, i'm on that forum also. please do start a forum, but i doubt that many RX7s will come because of rain, especially the FD guys. Most of the nicest FDs are in the south bay and most likely won't drive up to SF if its raining or even remotely wet. FC guys are cool, they'll drive anywhere. But few remain.

Danio, I guess I must be mistaken. I do remember that BIG BIG one we had in Los Gatos area. We ran out of parking and everyone parked anywhere they could. That was great. But there also was one when we had a 240sx/RX7 meet plus a drive on Highway 9. 5 240sxs and 5 RX7s. We all cruised through Highway 9 for fun then later 3 CHPs pulled us over and busted me big time for organizing it. We weren't even speeding or racing. What BS.. cops with big heads.

The other was at Cupertino at the senior center park. RX7s, 240s, and Toyotas there. The problem was the 240 guys came and left at different times, so it looked as though few came. I have pictures from that meet. Very good turnout. 25+ cars.

Yeah, my car was loud as hell back in the day. And it was a really bad beater. Spray paint and really bad bondo job. I can help you with the paint. I painted my own car. I have all the equipment in my garage.

Yes I have black hair, and a no on the glasses.

- Kevin
Old 12-09-2003, 10:11 PM   #49
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by dvdevo
that car less meet looked fun hehe. that graphic is great, with the deer and all haahah
man..reminds me of the meet i held...(i killed bambi )
Old 12-09-2003, 11:43 PM   #50
neofreak

neofreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilviaNinja240
I think I've seen you around Kevin, do you have black hair and glasses? I see a white FC at every meet, was wondering who that was I'll meet ya for sure this time
That might have been me, I went to a few 240 meets in my FC, I think at least one time I was too lazy to put my contacts on.
neofreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 01:17 AM   #51
ilike2eatricers

BUMP

Here is the thread from rx7club
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...95#post2429195
HKS SS BOV
optima yellow battery, FCD
ACT street/strip clutch

**SOLD!!! 91 FC NA 73k
Sexy Stasia...
Old 12-10-2003, 03:30 AM   #52
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

ilike2eatricers: sweet car ya got there.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:51 AM   #53
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
damn.... rx7 and 240 meet in SF... Wish i was around the bay this weekend
dct223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 02:37 PM   #54
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

this is gonna be a nice..big..meet hopefully. i hope no stupid cop tries to break the meet apart. We say it's a "family gathering" of some sort the nissan and mazda family..haha..but yes..this shall be a great meet
Old 12-10-2003, 06:05 PM   #55
ilike2eatricers

Thanks dvdevo

Right now the turnout at the rx7club doesnt look too good. I think it's because of the weather. Still a few days to get some more people interested.
HKS SS BOV
optima yellow battery, FCD
ACT street/strip clutch

**SOLD!!! 91 FC NA 73k
Sexy Stasia...
Old 12-10-2003, 06:21 PM   #56
cloudpicker
Leaky Injector

cloudpicker is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 hi guys

hi guys..
i am new here,i moved from San Diego...
i am so glad that norcal 240 people seems to have more meet..
cloudpicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 07:17 PM   #57
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
my plan was to have meets interchangeabley(sp?) for the marin/easy bay/SF 240ers and the SJ 240ers, one weekend in SJ, the next weekend up here. Just makes it easier on some people so we don't have to drive down there all the time.

Anyways, even if it does rain we can still hang out and have a great time, doesn't have to be a mammoth dnb meet, if anything I'd like having it chill and laid back, how it should be
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 08:32 PM   #58
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
Kazuo... they already know whats up, we're there everyweekend. Friday and Saturday, everyweekend, even sometimes in the rain.

And stonestown parking security are bitches, they will kick us out even if people just start driving up.
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:00 PM   #59
cloudpicker
Leaky Injector

cloudpicker is an unknown quantity at this point
sr20 swap

sorry guys,i know it's off topic but i would like to know if anyone know shops here who do swaps and how much they charge, in southern cali i know they runs about $900 for the swap,also is there anywhere to get sr20det in good price??coz' i am thinking about doing a swap..
cloudpicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 10:02 PM   #60
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

a friend of mine owns a shop and he does the swaps..so far about 5+ successful swaps including mine. He and another friend of mine do it for around $1000 but i can hook u up with a price of $800. My friend can get the clips for you too, just tell him which one and he can get an estimate. THe red top clips generally run from $2200-$2500 depending on mileage/condition. My friend goes to the place and does the compression and all necessary tests before he buys it. The swap is very clean, i guarentee it. Let me know if interested. EIther PM me or email me at [email protected] or IM me on AIM at xoneyoungaznx