Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #31
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Will no longer be able to make it unless i make a strong recovery in the next 24-48 hours. Been battling pneumonia and have a ear infection, I don't think you guy's would like if i brought down some sickness to IL. if i am feeling better saturday night or sunday i will be seeing you guys.
Well that sucks! How are you feeling at this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstl_pete View Post
I remember Damon talking about this, I wish I could make it but bringing my car across the border is playing with fire right now so its just not a wise decision.

Make sure to take lots of pictures and have fun guys.
Maybe next year!?! I would love to meet you in person.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #32
B4THEZ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
B4THEZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
15 hour drive for me... maybe next year Ill drive the datsun there. I just drove 10 hours last week to VIR and my back still in pain....
B4THEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #33
originalyunique95

Trader Rating: (0)
originalyunique95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cookout was awesome, met some cool dudes today, totally glad I came to it even tho i was a little late and Toby, is there by any chance I could get that pic of my car?
originalyunique95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #34
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Just wanted to thank everyone who attended and I appreciate everyone being respectful! We had a good time and the weather held up nicely. Now if we could of just gotten even half of the people to come that said they were coming, we could of had a pretty good turn out.

I want to congratulate Ryan(whiterps13) for winning the time attack... some very good competition there. I made everyone use a stock S13 Silvia on Road Atlanta. They had three laps to post their best time.

Now I want to congratulate Kyle(kyles1988) for winning the 1/4 mile drag racing. I had the guys use a 1966 Nova SS with 900+ hp. It was a handful to say the least. Then factor in that they had to use the Fanatec steering wheel with clutch and shifter... it was a challenge. Each participant got three passes to perfect their launch, then try to grab gears as fast as they could after that.

I will post a few pics up sometime tonight.

Thanks again everyone. I'm hoping we can get more people there next year.... or at least get all of the people to come that put their name on the list.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #35
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yeesh...was kinda hoping you'd keep that one on the DL there tob..
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #36
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
by DETROIT STYLE

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #37
Nicg90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Nicg90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great BBQ again you guys never dissapoint. See you next year for round three
Nicg90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #38
Bodyshop

Trader Rating: (1)
Bodyshop is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You're a class act Toby. You hosted a great cook out. I thought the turnout was pretty good and everyone there was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to next year.
Bodyshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #39
originalyunique95

Yeah I'm pretty pumped for next year.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #40
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicg90 View Post
Great BBQ again you guys never dissapoint. See you next year for round three
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyshop View Post
You're a class act Toby. You hosted a great cook out. I thought the turnout was pretty good and everyone there was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalyunique95 View Post
Yeah I'm pretty pumped for next year.
Thanks guys! I want more people and more cars there next year. So next summer once it's getting closer, please help me spread the word to other Nissan/Datsun owners. I've also had some members this past year express that they would travel a fairly long distance if I made it a weekend event. Those people can get a local, reasonably priced hotel close to my house. So maybe a big cruise slash local get together on Saturday. All day Saturday we could just hang out around the area, cruise to different locations, take pics of your car if you want and so on. Then on Sunday have the normal cookout at my house, but probably no cruise in the evening... that way people could get home at a decent time. Food for thought!?! Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions... I'm always up for better ideas etc. I think the time attack and the 1/4 mile is a must again though! It's hard to beat Forza with a Fanatec steering wheel setup. I'm thinking I will have it closer to the end of September to get the temp up just a bit.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #41
originalyunique95

That actually sounds like a sweet idea too Toby i like the double day meet.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:41 PM   #42
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
id be down for a cruise deal next year. when i left luke needed gas and the other dudes that were following us disappeared.. hope they got home ok. i dident have any of there numbers so i couldn't get ahold of them. thanks for the food and the good time toby. i hadent ever played forza with a wheel before lol its... interesting to say the least.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #43
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
2012 Broadfield Sleepover

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #44
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyshop View Post
Agreed. There isnt anybody else out there that gives away a couple hundred dollars worth of items, free food and drinks, etc. Always a great time, good to catch up with you guys. Thanks again Toby.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #45
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Wish I could've been there, anyone have pics?