Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 09-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - Labor Day Weekend - FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING

Enjuku Racing - Labor Day Weekend - FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING

No Games or Gimiks. It has been over 2 years since we have done a sale like this. FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. No Item excluded!!!!

*** 3 Days only ***

Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

Enjuku Racing, is known for the most insane Holiday Sales. This weekend is nothing but amazing!!

** Small items, Big Items, Small ordered, Huge Orders **

Ever wanted that Gasket, adapter, Exhaust, Roll Cage, Body Kit, Wheels, one item, lots of Items??

This weekend is your chance to ship it all for free within the contiguous 48 US States.

Sale NOT applicable for HI, AK, PR, or Canada.

Coupon Code MUST BE USED - LABORFREE

PAYPAL Does not Calculate for our Coupon Codes Properly. Either use your CC on our site, or if you need to use paypal be sure to enter the code and we will manually refund the shipping.

Have a great weekend and BUY PARTS!!!!

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Awww, I remember past Labor day sales, you guys had love for HI/PR/AK peeps. What happened this year? Do we get any shipping discount?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Awww, I remember past Labor day sales, you guys had love for HI/PR/AK peeps. What happened this year? Do we get any shipping discount?
I will do Free shipping to HI/PR/AK , but we have to expclude Aero, cages, wheels..etc. Antyhing that has to ship freight.

So if you are in HI you can order and use the code, but if you order any of those parts we have to take them off the order.

Hows that???

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
what about Canada?
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
I will do Free shipping to HI/PR/AK , but we have to expclude Aero, cages, wheels..etc. Antyhing that has to ship freight.

So if you are in HI you can order and use the code, but if you order any of those parts we have to take them off the order.

Hows that???

thanks
Ken
Damn, I wanted some origin fenders. Thanks for hooking it up though, on everything else! I'm sure I'll find something that I need.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
what about Canada?
As long as it isn't aero, cages, wheels etc we can do it.

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Damn, I wanted some origin fenders. Thanks for hooking it up though, on everything else! I'm sure I'll find something that I need.
Yes please order something else with them..... Ur gunna kill us on shipping on those fenders.... Hahahaha

Order up!!!

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #8
jdmjap808
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmjap808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Finally can get parts shipped to Hawaii!!! Best sale so far
jdmjap808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #9
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
do you guys have the origin type 2 hood?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
94spitfire91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
94spitfire91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Wow just paid for something WITH 12 bucks of shipping that was the exact same product on your site. Ugh should have waited one day and bought from you guys
94spitfire91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #11
redss
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
redss is making a name for him/her selfredss is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how do i buy just the origin stream 180sx front bumper?
redss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #12
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redss View Post
I'd suggest just calling them up, if you want individual pieces.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:40 AM   #13
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just put in an order. do you guys cary the full version select line or just whats listed on your site?

Quote:
i would also like to pick up a bumper but its not specifically lested on the site.
jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #14
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
didn't see the Chase Bays Power Steering Kit on your site.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #15
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Badass just ordered the circuit sport 60mm wheel studs. Hopefully they work out better then the crappy nismo ones I had
Old 09-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #16
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Unfortunately we do not list the individual aero pieces on our site. sorry!
[email protected]

Old 09-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #17
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Just placed order (19090). Didn't get a tracking number for shipping. Any ideal on time?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #18
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Just placed order (19090). Didn't get a tracking number for shipping. Any ideal on time?
If you just placed the order seeing as it's Saturday and a holiday weekend I doubt you will get your tracking number until Monday.

I order everything from these guys big and small so don't worry or fret you will get the tracking number via email.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #19
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
280zx2by2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just ordered a fan shroud kit, clutch line, and some other misc. things. Thanks guis!
280zx2by2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #20
Sanjuro
Leaky Injector

Sanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really niceSanjuro is just really nice
just ordered ls1 mount kit and exhaust. I got tired of trying to get in touch with a certain very non-responsive vendor in Gilbert, AZ
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:21 AM   #21
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
UPS and Fedex are not running today because of the holiday. So all orders should be processed and shipping tomorrow. We will contact you if there will be any extra delays.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #22
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
didn't see the Chase Bays Power Steering Kit on your site. Do you carry it?
Old 09-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #23
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
didn't see the Chase Bays Power Steering Kit on your site. Do you carry it?
Here you are sir!

Chase Bays Power Steering Kit - Nissan 240sx w/ KA|SR|RB [ CB-N-PSK4 ] - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #24
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sales runs through tonight. Be sure not to miss out on this deal!!

Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #25
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Jw if any status update on my wheel studs order number is 19085 lmk
Old 09-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
Jw if any status update on my wheel studs order number is 19085 lmk
If you can shoot me an email - [email protected] with your name and i will dig into it. My comp crashed this morning so I am in the process of reloading all of our programs and files.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-14-2011, 08:16 AM   #27
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
If you can shoot me an email - [email protected] with your name and i will dig into it. My comp crashed this morning so I am in the process of reloading all of our programs and files.

thanks
Ken
Email sent with invoice lmk on the update