Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #31
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
i (supposedly) bought a gauge from him.... never recieved it. after the first month or so i asked him what was up, he said he sent it but didnt have a tracking number, and since i didnt have it he would send out another. another month goes by so i asked him whats up, and he responds by calling ME rude for looking for shit that i PAID for. yes, it was only a $45 gauge, but thats not the point...... i sure as hell wouldnt send him any more money for anything regardless of the price. what good is a cheap product if you never even get it???

obviously he's not going to blatenly rip off you local people... he's a little bitch who has to do it to people 2000 miles away.

bottom line- NO ONE DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2007, 12:57 AM   #32
xka24detx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
xka24detx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Steven did my friend's 5spd swap and it came out clean with no problems. We have gotten many welded diffs from him for our cars and other peoples cars, no problems. I was just there last night and he helped me out with some parts. Good guy, never had trouble doing business with him.
xka24detx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:54 AM   #33
coupelove626
BANNED

coupelove626 is an unknown quantity at this point
im still waiting for my parts steven...answer your phone man.
coupelove626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:18 AM   #34
supersonicdrift
BANNED

supersonicdrift is making a name for him/her selfsupersonicdrift is making a name for him/her self
Lol you too jackson damn that sucks
supersonicdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:26 AM   #35
s13drift240sx
Zilvia Member

s13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enough
Sheesh I'm waitin too dont think I forget
Old 03-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #36
DriftSpecS14
Leaky Injector

DriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDesignParts
. I had Steven do my KA-T, after about 3 weeks it was finished due to some parts being on back order. The car ran great for another 2 weeks but hey it was a KA-T and I didn't build the motor so I expected it. Other then that I havn't had the money yet to rebuild my motor. Overall Steven is a great person and I refer everyone to go to his shop. I had a great experience there and found nothing negitive. Everday there is anywhere from 6-11 people here just chilling to chill. 110% recommended to anyone having any questions about 240's. He knows hes stuff and his swaps are super clean unlike some other shops that I have seen, because steven doesnt take shortcuts and makes sure everything is a very clean. This is my own personal experience with steven and his shop.

hahah 2 weeks>? i'd be pissed did my OWN ka-t on a BONE STOCK engine i mean only a fuel pump and thats it no safc or injectors and its ran PERFECT for over a year now at .5 bar
DriftSpecS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 AM   #37
genkimotor
BANNED

genkimotor is a well-known jackass
why doesnt he (steven) reply him self ?
genkimotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM   #38
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
I have a very bad experience with him as well....long story short
I have purchased and paid this GT2510 turbo on Oct. 26th 2007. On the description, it said 10 days warranty, on the day I receieved it, I realized the turbo was not described as the description; the wastegate was complete welded. I called him right away, and he said I could exchange the other turbo-T28 he had. He said he would send it out the next day and I could send out the old turbo whenever I had time. I waited for two weeks, I got no reply from him. Finally I got a hold of him by calling him, and he said he just got ready packing it up and going to send out today. But it turned out I had to wait for another week, and he said I had to send out the old turbo to him first in order to recieve the new turbo. I told him, I want to get my money back, he said I had to send out the old turbo first. But until now, I have not got any news from the seller that about the shipping addrses I should ship to.

Its 350 dollars...anybody knows where I should get it from? or is there anyway to get the money back???
nicku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #39
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
tiresmokes13

long story short
I have purchased and paid this GT2510 turbo on Oct. 26th 2007. On the description, it said 10 days warranty, on the day I receieved it, I realized the turbo was not described as the description; the wastegate was complete welded. I called him right away, and he said I could exchange the other turbo-T28 he had. He said he would send it out the next day and I could send out the old turbo whenever I had time. I waited for two weeks, I got no reply from him. Finally I got a hold of him by calling him, and he said he just got ready packing it up and going to send out today. But it turned out I had to wait for another week, and he said I had to send out the old turbo to him first in order to recieve the new turbo. I told him, I want to get my money back, he said I had to send out the old turbo first. But until now, I have not got any news from the seller that about the shipping addrses I should ship to.

Its 350 dollars...anybody knows where I should get it from? or is there anyway to get the money back???
Old 12-08-2007, 11:08 AM   #40
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just run external gate, I have a the full kit, wastgate, flange, gaskets, (look for it in FS items or PM me).. just find a shop to cut a hole and weld the wastegate flange to your manifold. The 2510 is a nice turbo...

tiresmokes is pretty cool, I called him before for a simple tech question, and helped me.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #41
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
nicku - tiresmoke is a buddy of mine, but im not saying he is right or wrong, he is hard to get ahold of, but he will help you, its just a bit hard to get ahold of him... trust me i know haha, and my shop is close to his...

keep at it, call him, like i do when i need to talk to him, and he is willing to work a deal, just make sure its beneficial to you at the time you guys spoke...

GOOD LUCK, Hope you get a hold of him! -=o)

PS- Dont ask me to give you his address, or ask him stuff for you, I dont want to get in the middle of anything, i have my own things to worry about, no offense bro...
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #42
unit_121
BANNED

unit_121 has made poor choicesunit_121 has made poor choicesunit_121 has made poor choicesunit_121 has made poor choicesunit_121 has made poor choicesunit_121 has made poor choices
Esteban or Steven is a shady ass guy, you have to call that guy like 30 times for him to answer the phone. HE does shit mickey mouse style
unit_121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:02 PM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wow, this got extra ugly, sorry for not acting sooner.
It seems that no one has had a positive dealing with this guy.
s13gonwild has not been used since 3 days before tiresmokes13 was started as a screen name, and has not signed in since then.
tiresmokes13 has seemed to be mired in shitty business dealings as described by those in these very threads. The only ones defending him are from his "team," if kids are still using that word these days, and they strangely seem to share IP addresses. s13gonwild has been banned permanently, tiresmokes13 has been banned from the marketplace until I PERSONALLY hear some resolution of the issues presented from the people who have been affected.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:40 PM   #44
mrs.drift33
Banned from the Marketplace

mrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicku View Post
long story short

This is me steven.
1. WTF you have my fucking number and you havent even called once.
2. I dont have your saved so give me a call.
mrs.drift33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:42 PM   #45
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Ladies and gentlemen:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=134178

And I write too!
Old 12-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #46
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I just got a PM from the SN of who, based on her signature, I can only infer is his girlfriend:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.drift33
Phlip this is steven.
This message is so that i can try to resolve this issue.

Here is the situation with this transaction.

Nicku puchased A hks gt2510 from me for 350 shipped.

I told him i would try to ship it out to him in 3 days. He called me 6-8 times a day asking about his tracking number.

Finaly i send it out on the second day since he was really burning up my phone.

ok cool so he gets his tracking number and gets his turbo.
Calls me when he get the package and says he received it and its all cool.

About a week and a half later he calls me telling me that the wastegate is welded (Witch i really dont recall a welded wastegate) so he ask me if he could exchange it for a t28 that was for sale at the same time.
I agree to trade him.

Again the calls start 8 times a day.
So i finaly just tell him to ship the turbo back and i will refund him the cash.

He has not called me with my tracking number or anything to ship it back.
So why would i return his money before get my part back?

Now its been about 2 weeks and he has not called.
Now he has the shop number, my cell phone, and contact with dav (drift freaq) that i deal with on a daily basis.
Now i dont have his number.

I am not here to scam people.
I agree i am not the easiest person to get ahold.
But i return voicemail at the end of the day, and call back asap.

Ived shaped up and learn more about dealing with my busy scedule. I still have those people that bad rep me because they dont like me as a person.

Thanks for your time, I hope i can work things out. I am not trying to help ahold of nicku the best i can.
My response is that NO restrictions are to be removed until I receive:
  • Communication from the complaining members that the situation has been resolved.
  • Explanation of that abandoned screen name.
I need the complaining members to MAKE SURE they post in these threads when resolution is reached, be it positive or negative. Or to PM me directly and understand that I work 8-5 monday through friday 3 hours ahead of most of you.

And I write too!
Old 12-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Posted this in another thread, the spirit of it is just as applicable here:

Quote:
I just got a PM from the SN of who, based on her signature, I can only infer is his girlfriend:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.drift33
Phlip this is steven.
This message is so that i can try to resolve this issue.

Here is the situation with this transaction.

Nicku puchased A hks gt2510 from me for 350 shipped.

I told him i would try to ship it out to him in 3 days. He called me 6-8 times a day asking about his tracking number.

Finaly i send it out on the second day since he was really burning up my phone.

ok cool so he gets his tracking number and gets his turbo.
Calls me when he get the package and says he received it and its all cool.

About a week and a half later he calls me telling me that the wastegate is welded (Witch i really dont recall a welded wastegate) so he ask me if he could exchange it for a t28 that was for sale at the same time.
I agree to trade him.

Again the calls start 8 times a day.
So i finaly just tell him to ship the turbo back and i will refund him the cash.

He has not called me with my tracking number or anything to ship it back.
So why would i return his money before get my part back?

Now its been about 2 weeks and he has not called.
Now he has the shop number, my cell phone, and contact with dav (drift freaq) that i deal with on a daily basis.
Now i dont have his number.

I am not here to scam people.
I agree i am not the easiest person to get ahold.
But i return voicemail at the end of the day, and call back asap.

Ived shaped up and learn more about dealing with my busy scedule. I still have those people that bad rep me because they dont like me as a person.

Thanks for your time, I hope i can work things out. I am not trying to help ahold of nicku the best i can.
My response is that NO restrictions are to be removed until I receive:
  • Communication from the complaining members that the situation has been resolved.
  • Explanation of that abandoned screen name.
I need the complaining members to MAKE SURE they post in these threads when resolution is reached, be it positive or negative. Or to PM me directly and understand that I work 8-5 monday through friday 3 hours ahead of most of you.
ANYONE who has a complaint, come forward, either in this thread or via PM to me PERSONALLY with the resolution or lack thereof so I can get back to my alcohol and women.

And I write too!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:00 AM   #48
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

First of all, I paid on Oct. 26th. And I recieved the turbo on Nov. 15th. And I called him on Nov. 16th. its a saturday. I called him to tell him about the wastegate was welded. I have all the pm records. The last time we contacted each other was before thanksgiving. and i called him to ask him if i can get the money back and i would ship back his turbo. he said yes....but i didnt have his address....so i called him the next day...he didnt pick up on his cell phone, and i called his shop, somebody else answered the phone and took a msg for me....and i always sent him pm's but he never replies my pm's

He said he wanted me to ship back the turbo then he will return the money back to me....but it does not make any sense. He is supposed to return me the money first then I ship back the turbo. When I purchased the turbo, I had to send the money first and after that he sent out the turbo, I dont know why he cant do the same. Money always comes the first. Wherever you buy stuff online, if you want to return something...the seller always refund the money to the buyer first
anybody agrees with me?
Old 12-09-2007, 09:58 AM   #49
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Usually businesses require the part, before they issue a refund.

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:44 AM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

To keep things updated from my end, I have informed nicku that the thing to do in this situation would be, just like any other retail transaction, to return the purchased item and THEN get refund.

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2007, 02:40 PM   #51
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

I will end the dispute tonite...because I dont want to risk the 350 dollars...I would rather sell it by myself if he doesnt want to refund me before I send the turbo out. because his record is bad, i want him to refund me first. but he doesnt want to do that...so i will sell it by myself.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:51 PM   #52
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Now with that bit of business handled, we have what I layed out here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...9&postcount=34
For those too lazy to click a link:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Wow, this got extra ugly, sorry for not acting sooner.
It seems that no one has had a positive dealing with this guy.
s13gonwild has not been used since 3 days before tiresmokes13 was started as a screen name, and has not signed in since then.
tiresmokes13 has seemed to be mired in shitty business dealings as described by those in these very threads. The only ones defending him are from his "team," if kids are still using that word these days, and they strangely seem to share IP addresses. s13gonwild has been banned permanently, tiresmokes13 has been banned from the marketplace until I PERSONALLY hear some resolution of the issues presented from the people who have been affected.
Then I will have a look at restoration of privileges once I have a believable reason for multiple screen name, which people know we frown on around these parts.

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:57 AM   #53
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Tiresmoke's ban from the marketplace has been lifted.
I warn right out here in front of everyone, involved in the situation or not, a few things:
  1. Search for peoples' prior dealings when buying from them.
  2. Question WHY they need to use someone else's PayPal account before you pay them.
  3. Even if you DO pay using the friend's account, think of the OTHER people you may drag into this shit.
  4. "Caveat Emptore" - Latin for "Let the buyer beware," we only provide the means for you to match a seller with a buyer and vice versa, we are not here to skip trace when your deal goes sour.
  5. - comes after 4
  6. to the "friends" letting someone use your PayPal, see #s 2 and 3 above, do you want to be in the middle of this shit?
  7. yes, I am serious about this.
Tiresmoke, contributing member or not, I will not go even THIS easy on you if the complaints continue, this is FAR too common with you and your exhibited behavior is NOT what we expect of our premium members. If it looks like you're on my short list, then take it as it looks, straighten up and fly right.

And I write too!
Old 12-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #54
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
+1 for PHILIP!!!! reasonabl/strickt but still fair..
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:45 AM   #55
Jerrys14q
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Jerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jerrys14q
i had done bussiness with him never go back there again sold me a black s14 had to replace the motor thanks to Otis Steve and Josh from RB Performance.All the paper work was messt said he will fix it never did anything about it
Jerrys14q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:52 PM   #56
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
RHD DESIGN -A.K.A STEVEN A.K.A mrs.drift33 A.K.A tiresmokes13

OK...

Its been over year and half since i dropped my car at RHD DESIGN

As today i do not hear anything from him nor i do not have have any information about whereabouts with my car.

back in 2007 january i dropped my car at RHD DESIGN
and i paid him for SR20DET swap and RHD conversion.

i used live in arizona back then i could not go to his shop to check out
my car often.

about a month after i dropped my car off i called him to ask whats going on with my car and he said he is working on it.
and i went to his shop to see my car about a month after i called him.

engine was taken out ..... and.. that was it.

i asked him why my car is sitting at parking lot and nothing is done ?
he told me he had to pay rent for his shop and he has bills to pay...
so he was working on everybody else's cars

cool... i have known steven since 2005 i think..
i thought i was friend with him when i visit LA i vistied his shop
sometimes we had dinner and just hung out together.

i asked him since steven hasnt bought any parts i order
such as engine and hks cams , intake manafold and etc...
if i could cancel some of parts because i need get around
and my car was at his shop for 2~3 month already
so i needed some money to buy a car.
he gave me my money back for cams and manafold.

i came back to arizona and i called him back 2~3 weeks after

he said he is having hardtime with installing A/C unit.
i thought he was working on my car... good !..
and i aksed him if it is too hard to make A/C work
i am fine without A/C, because i wanted car back

i went to his shop in july..
my car is sitting just like before no engine no work on the car.
i asked him why my car is sitting like junk car in the parking lot
he told me he has so many cars to work on and he has to pay rent
for his shop and bills...
and since i was changing my mind a lot about car
he said he can not work on the car.

YES i changed my mind because thought i could get the car back
sooner if i give him a less work for the car.

even today he is keep saying he could not finish my car because i changed my mind too much..

so in november 2007 i went to his shop to see my car again

but wtf ? nothing is there...
so i posted thread for whereabouts of RHD DESIGN
and i told little story about it.
he calls me a couple days after and cussing at me
saying "you motherf**ker your car is ganna park n the street and i dont give a sh*t it if it get towed away" someting like that...

i was 300 miles away from his shop was and i kept called him back to calm him down and explain why i post thread on zilvia about asking where the shop is.
i was worried that steven ran away with my car and money
or... i was frustrated.

i told him i am sorry for posting on ziliva and telling people abot my story.
so he told me he is ganna put the car back.

middle of november i went to his new shop on irwindale ave
i saw my car as same condition as before.

he said he is going to work on my car real soon after he finishes work on
few more cars.
and i decided to sell the car after finishes and i asked steven if he can sell it for me and i told him give me like..$3500 and keep whatever you are making after,

i already had new car and i was not hurry even the car was at his shop for almost a year but i have ride so... i went back to arizona again.

in december i was really upset because he never returns my phone calls
and i did not know what the heck was goin on with my car
so saturday i went to his shop see if i could just get my car out of that shop and have the work someplace else
i went to his shop with luisgonz because i was ganna have him do the work.

nobody at the shop i did not see my car in the parking lot.
guess because it was saturday.

i kept called him and called him and called him

finally april 14th of 2008 he called me and told me car is ready for paint job i txt him back saying i dont think paint job is need it.

http://zilvia.net/f/2201160-post54.html

july 24th of 2008

PHLIP told steven to get these prblems solved
he did call me on 25th and asked me what i want...

i told him just give me $2k and keep the car.
he said he will see when he can pay that money and he could make
a payments for that $2k i told him no problem.
he told me he will call me next day to let me know when he can make a first payment.

he did not call me back.

i told PHLIP because he told me to pm him if he does not call me back.
and i was instructed to have this review of steven's shop and steven him self.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The information, as is being fed back to me, is that, and I quote:

Quote:
Now with peter kim.

Its a big ordeal with peter changing his mind while the work is in progress and almost complete time to time. I will have steven contact peter
You wouldn't happen to be telling me half of the story or anything, would you?
It is one thing that Steven has had a whole asshole full of poor dealings, but the information being fed back to me is that this is a 2-way street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

that is pm sent to phlip from Steven's girl friend on july 25th

as you can see he is still giving excuse hi self about i changing my mind.
its been over one and half year.....

i dont think that excuse is good enough...

i know some of you had good service from him i am not saying he does
bad work or anything

--------------------------------------------------------------
11-11-2007, 07:32 PM #17 (permalink) tiresmokes13
Smoke for Days!!

i am only going to say one thing.
In business you cant make everyone happy.
You will have those great transactions and the bad ones.
Guaranteed

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
-George Patton

---------------------------------------------------------

i understand no business makes everyone happy

but

11-11-2007, 08:15 PM #21 (permalink) A Spec Products
Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It

I'm speaking generally, as I know nothing about RHD Design or Steven.

This is not a comment about RHD/Steven, just speaking my mind.

I'm tired of seeing these kind of threads about businesses.

I'm tired of people getting scammed (which is also the customer's responsibility, but that's a whole other post).

I think as a business you should try to stay as reachable as possible.

I find it very shocking when I read or hear businesses try to make excuses why they couldn't be reached (for an extended period of time).

Phone, aim, email, etc, so many methods in this day and age, so excuses really don't make sense.

If you're swapping someone's motor and its taking longer than expected or if there are issues, you should be the one contacting the customer, rather than the customer trying to play phone tag.

I think a lot of businesses forget that they were/are customers as well. I'm not perfect either, but I try as much as possible to constantly put myself in the customer's shoes, cause otherwise I feel guilty stringing out a customer, etc.

It's unfortunate that out of all industries, the automotive industry has the worst stigma attached to it. Hopefully, someday this will change.

---------------------------------------------------------------
i apoloigize for using your comments without your permission.

STEVEN IF YOU SEE THIS

LETS GET THIS SHIT END.

GIVE ME $2K AND YOU KEEP THE CAR I DONT CARE YOU CALL ME OR NOT

SEND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO MY ADDRESS AND WE DONT HAVE TO TALK AGAIN.

I AM TIRED TO CALL YOU AND WAIT FOR YOUR NONSENSE.

my address is
1050 S WESTMORELAND AVE #109
LOS ANGELES CA 90006

MY # IS 213-598-7536

I HOPE I GET SOMETHING SOON

Last edited by K_style; 07-30-2008 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: adding thumb down icon...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #57
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Are you serious? There's already threads on this guy.

He fucks people. Thats just how he operates.

And btw... posting your address on a public forum = fuckings stupid.

Good luck getting all this sorted out.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:27 AM   #58
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
STEVEN!!. shits very close to hitting the fan.

i suggest you take care of business...

next thing you know you'll have 100 angry zilvian's at your door...

Last edited by sxe; 07-30-2008 at 01:32 AM.. Reason: ... cuz im LEGIT
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:35 AM   #59
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
he did my clutch job. i didnt have a problem with him.. sorry to hear your experience bro. <3
Old 07-30-2008, 02:04 AM   #60
pch
Zilvia Junkie

pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to pch
F' that....sorry to hear about your ordeal man. Really sucks when people can't come through like that. I had a similar situation like that when i was younger but i ended up getting my car back paying only $2600 out of the original $5000 worth of work. dude didnt know how to run a business so he kept my car for 9 months and didnt do jack shiznitz to my car until the end to i didnt pay the full amount.
pch is offline   Reply With Quote