Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
9K Racing

Great price and fast shipping. Awesome seller !
Willing to hook you up and get you what you need !
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
sold me some parts. personally delivered them. nice guy. great prices.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 01-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
tougedrift

Trader Rating: (0)
tougedrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Being that am new in the 240 scene. I didnt know to much about pricing and after I did hours of research this place always seemed to have the best price on there roof wings. I ordered a set and surprisingly they arrived WAY sooner than expect! Thanks guys it was a breeze to install!
-Koji
Old 01-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I recently had a redtop sr20det swap done by Andrew at 9k Racing, went smooth as butter. The old motor was out of the car in 45 mins!!! I also had him build the new redtop that was going into my car, I had it sleeved, thicker head gasket, arp head studs, upgraded to the new timing revision parts, crank done w/ new bearings, valve job and fully assembled with Tomei RAS, and a larger Greddy oil pan. I also had all new Nissan OEM gaskets and seals installed as well as new trans seals, fluids, lines etc. Very professional job, I will have pics up soon!

I would also like to give a shout out to Jordan Innovations for helping with the wiring on the car! Jeff is hands down the best at wiring and a awesome guy!

Edit: Also have bought multiple parts from them in the past, sr starter, gaskets, 1.5 way carbonetics lsd etc!

Last edited by skylindrftr; 01-30-2011 at 04:35 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
bought a used tial wastegate off of 9k racing, great communication, even better price and fast shipping. 3 thumbs up for 9k racing!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
i bought a 5 speed driveshaft from him which was actually for an s14 rather than a s13, it didnt fit. was able to return it no problem!!! solid would do business with!1!
Old 01-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #7
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
9K racing is super legit!!! never hesitate to purchase!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
CeezS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
CeezS13 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Joey always gets back to you a.s.a.p, always has great prices ( not a douchebag trying to get rich off one sale) delivers, willing to meet and always on point about his stuff. great dude with great parts with an even greater mindset to deliver the greatest service.

plain and simple BUY HIS SHIT!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:07 PM   #9
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
dude is 100% legit. his products fit totally awesome, and you cant beat his prices.

buy from him!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
anotheraznguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
anotheraznguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anotheraznguy
Good buyer / trader

was able to work out a deal w/ him and he delivered as promised.

if i had to build another car.. i would go through him for as many parts as possible cause his pricing was cheap.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #11
gallo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gallo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
purchased s14 dmax roof wing and k's trunk wing from 9k(joey)
i went down to socal from texas to check out the products before buying. joey helped me with traffic advise, met up with me on short notice, did not hesitate to allow me to test fit the product, and gave me enough time to ensure i was happy with the purchase. the wings fit well and i will post pictures of them as soon as they are painted to match the car .
would definately recommend 9k
Old 01-31-2011, 02:32 AM   #12
turbokouki
BANNED

turbokouki is an unknown quantity at this point
getting my ka rebuilt by andrew at 9k, hes super legit, had a hiccup with the oil pump, and is pulling apart the motor now to fix it all and getting it ready for my ka-t he is very helpful and a super chill guy, do not hesitate to go to him he is legit and will back up his work
Old 01-31-2011, 03:11 AM   #13
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I remember helping Joey wayyyy back in the day with an electronics problem on one of his first 240's... he's kept his business dealings legit and gained a lot of respect in the process. Can't be happier for him, and continue to do business whenever we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
I recently had a redtop sr20det swap done by Andrew at 9k Racing, went smooth as butter. The old motor was out of the car in 45 mins!!! I also had him build the new redtop that was going into my car, I had it sleeved, thicker head gasket, arp head studs, upgraded to the new timing revision parts, crank done w/ new bearings, valve job and fully assembled with Tomei RAS, and a larger Greddy oil pan. I also had all new Nissan OEM gaskets and seals installed as well as new trans seals, fluids, lines etc. Very professional job, I will have pics up soon!

I would also like to give a shout out to Jordan Innovations for helping with the wiring on the car! Jeff is hands down the best at wiring and a awesome guy!

Edit: Also have bought multiple parts from them in the past, sr starter, gaskets, 1.5 way carbonetics lsd etc!
Thanks Avery, another satisfied customer

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 01-31-2011, 03:15 AM   #14
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
sold me some parts. personally delivered them. nice guy. great prices.
same here!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:59 AM   #15
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Sold some parts to joey a while back! He came through on time and didn't price hassle the price we had set. Was very chill and had a good car convo with hiim! Great buyer and also has very very legit parts coming out and a great buisness man!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #16
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Joey is an awesome guy, willing to give you a chance and work with you. More of a buddy looking to help you out than a "gimme money" kinda guy!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
s13_ricky
Zilvia Member

s13_ricky is an unknown quantity at this point
100% legit guy to work with (Joey). Has really good knowledge and always down to help. Seen a lot of his car projects and none of them has ceased to surprise me. Top notch, nothing but the best!
Old 01-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #18
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vas570sx View Post
Joey is an awesome guy, willing to give you a chance and work with you. More of a buddy looking to help you out than a "gimme money" kinda guy!
Couldn't have said it better myself. Both Joey and Jeff have came through for me in various times in the past, nothing but the utmost professional service.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #19
hektik13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
hektik13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
9k racing

ive been supporting these ever since ive known them. super legit work and super legit parts/prices. cant go wrong with these guys at all they are here to benefit. great work joey and andrew. known both since the 240 game, did my rb swap, sr swap and now i had my ka-t swap done as well... super legit and proud.

Last edited by hektik13; 02-01-2011 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: added swaps
Old 02-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #20
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Dr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr.Baby
joey bought my car and a metric ton of parts. totally legit guy, showed up with cash, offered deposit multiple times (i declined, seemed like a man of his word).

if you have to do business with 9k racing, don't hesitate, they are good people! honest and reliable.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #21
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Recieved the Haltec unit.

Fast shipping, great response! Sent paypal payment, and it was shipped within 2 hours!!!

Great service. A+
Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #22
rev-em-hard

rev-em-hard is an unknown quantity at this point
9K racing

Great prices! Huge selection! Fast shipping! easy to talk to. I dont think there is any way this company can improve as they are already doing everything so well. Two thumbs up. Thanks again and I love the hood Vent!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:38 AM   #23
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Got a roof wing from 9k, it fits amazing. But USPS damaged it, and Joey offered to replace it free of charge. Awesome guy. Will definitely buy body parts from 9k racing again.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #24
blink182house
Zilvia Member

blink182house is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to blink182house
9k is the tits, hooked me up big time even after i wrecked my car. bump for good guys, with a passion for this scene.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #25
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Good people at 9K. He bought my red coupe,no haggle deal. BUMP

MR JACKSON.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #26
S14_drift junkE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
S14_drift junkE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
post has been edited

Last edited by S14_drift junkE; 05-16-2011 at 11:17 AM..
Old 03-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #27
HOOCH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
HOOCH is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Great guy, i bought a custom manifold from him and there was some mis-information and was told that it was a T2 flange and turns out its a T3 flange, ya i was bummed but they make adapters so i wasn't really concerned but i still brought it to his attn and he immediately apologized and asked what he could do to make things right! I told him no big deal and didn't really care but if he wanted to get me an adapter that it would be pretty sweet! But like i said they are like 30 bucks and its not the end of the world! Just the fact that he offered to make it right speaks loads! Great seller would buy again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 03-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #28
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
picked up my uras style hood vent, and d-max replica roof wing...haven't mounted shit...but looks top notch. I'll update pics when I put that on. Super excited...

and A+++ from me!
Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #29
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
was in a bind needed the inlet and outlet pipes for compressor side of t25
asked him if he had any
he made phonecalls located them for me and gave em to me free i just had to pay shipping
A+ guy
Old 03-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #30
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Joey/9kRacing.

WAYYYYY to legit....

Needed a subframe, BAM had it, went to pick it up, realized i needed an s14 rear cover for my diff now...

asked him if he had that too, BAM done.

Also, have purchased axles off of him

and now some legit ass DMAX aero.

Everything is exactly how he says and prices are way more than fair.

I <3 9kRacing.
Closed Thread