Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #61
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Here is what was wrapped up in the boxes

CityTireOnline=WIN

Last edited by oldschoolsilvia; 04-09-2008 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: added another pic
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #62
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Yea, wtf, why did I ever go to any other tire shop. These guys are good, and sell at awesome prices. Just got some federals for the new wheels I got. Damn good price and service. Thanks.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:47 AM   #63
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Brian helped answer some questions online and he wasn't there at the shop. John was more than helpful and got my wheels in quick for tire installation. They were really careful and meticulous about not scratching my new wheels and that's AWESOME service. I will be shopping with citytireonline again. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:25 PM   #64
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
great shop, called in early and picked up tires a couple days later. thanks to john at city tire. =)
Old 05-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #65
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
awesome work, awesome prices

just went to get some federals, and i'll definitely be going back for more

plus, they're right in south gate, so being local is great too
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #66
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
city tire is A+++++ customer service!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #67
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Picked up my federals today! Thanks a lot. great service and pricing.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #68
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
My goodness is doesn't get any better than these guys. Screw buying tires locally cause Texas can't afford dimples.

perfect score if you ask me.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:12 AM   #69
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Great Guys, Great Business.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #70
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
sweet sweet sweet

will order again!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #71
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
just picked up some federals today and a set of 002's

Super legit guy and damn good prices!
Old 06-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #72
T00ch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to T00ch
good customer service over phone. just placed an order +1
T00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:59 PM   #73
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
A++ Great phone service. Got my tracking numbers in no time.

No need to go anywhere else. WILL def do business with them again!!
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #74
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Seriously I can't say enough great things about City Tire.

Great customer service, great prices, and great selections of products.

Also I always bring my wheels there to have them mount the tires.

Never had a scratch on them brand new TEs.

So if you love your wheels then go to City Tire.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #75
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Will do Business again

Great staff, great prices, will definitely do business again. Here is my post from the 595 federal post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Yeah that was me, thanks a lot. The last place that gave me the "out the door" price for cash added like an extra 30 dollars for labor they failed to mention. So they didn't get my business again.

You guys run a tight shop, and was cool shooting the shit about your project car man. Will definitely get my business when I'm in the market for tires and other things as well...

Definitely worth the drive.

+1 rep as well.

Thanks a ton,

Wayne
Do business with them, you wont regret it.

But remember, money talks and bs walks kids.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #76
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
seriously best tires guys in around town, they're going to let me preorder my tires for asb and let me pay cash at the track to get the best possible deal.
I love citytire!
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #77
T00ch
Zilvia Member

T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to T00ch
it was a pleasure to wake up to the fedex truck and run outside in my boxers to see my tires sitting there =D
T00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:06 AM   #78
HasteBryant
Leaky Injector

HasteBryant is on a distinguished road
the only people i buy my federals from.

good people, great service
HasteBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #79
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my tires shipped the same day i sent my payment and i got a tracking number immediately
awesome service, thanks guys!
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:37 AM   #80
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
Great customer service, A+!!! Definitely getting the next set from them.

-Anthony

Last edited by DriftSpecial180; 07-17-2008 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: just cuzz
DriftSpecial180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:31 AM   #81
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
got tires from them again week ago..this time i got them shipped since i couldnt make the drive. They got here the next day!!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #82
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
i highly recommend them as well. I got a chunk of tread missing from my rear tire on my M45. Made a call to Brian at city tire, and they confirmed replacement tires were available.

I literally was there for 15 minutes and the dismounting, mounting, and balancing and payment was done. Plus i spent a little over 2 bills for a pair of 18' 595's mounted and balanced...about 50$ more than i would have spent for 1 tire at any other place.

Very quick and honest pricing. +1 for john and brian at city tire

update: i liked the tires a lot so i ended up getting a matching front pair today (7/24/08). I will use them again once my Aerokit and wheels come in for my M45. And when my other cars need new tires. Good service again, the same fair price, and Brian was very helpful explaining some details about lug nuts.

- will

Last edited by wylin; 07-24-2008 at 06:49 PM..
wylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #83
pandabear2
Leaky Injector

pandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud of
most beautiful site today...4 new rubbers for the ride

you guys rock, john hooked me up great customer service, super fast shipping!

A++++ for these guys...if you need tires look no further.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #84
s13speeddrft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
s13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13speeddrft
got 4 federal's from them yesterday. Made the drive to check tham out amd was very impressed. Great prices and excellent service. They were very quick and took care of me. Definitely recommend them and go back.

*Junkyard Scavenger*
s13speeddrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #85
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thank you John at CityTire!!! Love my tires!!

scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #86
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bought these tires from John last week, and they're finally here, after having to yell at a lazy FedEx driver (which is in no way John's fault) whom did not even make an attempt yesterday to deliver them, but said I was unavailable.

+1 to City Tire and John's awesomeness

Here's what showed up today:

w00000000000000t!!!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:41 PM   #87
screwd08
Leaky Injector

screwd08 will become famous soon enoughscrewd08 will become famous soon enoughscrewd08 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to screwd08
Good communication on the site and fast shipping. I was extremely happy with the service overall and will do business again.
screwd08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #88
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
ciretireonline is a great bunch of guys thanks again for the awesome service
i will definitely order from you guys again
-los
Old 08-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #89
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
had my tire fixed there

and of course, SUPER service

you knowwwwwww!
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #90
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Had my alignment done this week at City Tire.

It was *slightly* off. Enough for me to notice.

Talked to Brian. Told me to come in and have it fixed asap.

Again, much respect for their superb service!

+1 for being 2 minutes away from me too.

<3 City Tire!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote