Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #31
mysharonna
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
mysharonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Everything I have bought has been awsome.

coilovers
tension rods
toe rods
RUCA
skid plate

Dont mind the nasty subframe, its not a showcar.
mysharonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #32
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
my car is practically built around this shop and i support them all the way. I have almost all their parts, from radiator, oil cooler, pullies, suspension parts and I cannot stress how much bang for the buck you get. i just got my high mount intercooler setup done not too long ago and martin does AMAZING work.

i can't wait for my knuckles and coilovers to come in.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #33
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
What can you say about these guys....they are GREAT! They have deep roots into the Drift community and know their their stuff. Dan and Dave are both super laid back and are more than willing to help any of their customers. Keep it up guys!

WASTED I AM!
n8RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #34
caglej
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
caglej is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bought coilovers from them.
Didn't have the money to pay for the Priority Shipping (It was free, but refunded after payment)
Paid for Ground. Got a refund still, and the coilovers STILL got here in 3 days!!!
GREAT GUYS!!! Will return for suspension links!
caglej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #35
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
dan is my love officially... his response to my pm was epic

i bought the oil plug, and 1 sticker he sent me 2... good thing cause i fucked up the first one by accident LOL

will buy again, as soon as my stances blow up
Old 12-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #36
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
bought a set of coils for my s14. awesome adjustability/quality/ride/rebound/dampening
sold the car but am getting a new set for my new 240 !
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #37
Wreckless35
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Wreckless35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wreckless35
Bought inner tie rods from PBM... LOVE THEM! Super reputable company, great customer service & fast shipping. The tie rods are definitely my most strongest/beefiest (I know that's not a word but you get the point) in my whole suspension setup. They just became my favorite suspension shop. Will do plenty more business with them.
Wreckless35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #38
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Had an issue with shipping and it turned out it was because of inclement weather. I was immediately helped and the package was tracked.
Excellent customer service!!!!!!!!
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #39
t_rempel
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
t_rempel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Everything on their end was done perfectly. Fast shipping, excellent price and quickly responded to a question I had.
t_rempel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #40
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
My parts arrived today from the blowout sale. The items were packaged well and it came super quick (To Canada). I'll be back for more once the new suspension parts show up!

A+ in my books!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:10 AM   #41
San Diego Kouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
San Diego Kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love my Max coilovers, I bought my coil overs there after stressing over prices and warranties and customer service. I feel like PartshopMax stuff is a steal, especially with the quality work and service those guys do. I'm a little new to the Drift scene, and I don't know much about coil overs. I aske the guy at the desk, "So how does the Warranty work, If I blow them out will you guys fix them?" He laughed at the idea of my coil overs blowing out any time soon and gave me advice on damper adjustment. I was still a little worried until I met the guys at the SD meets and they told me how Max takes care of them. Some day Powered by Max will have a cult following, or maybe they already do?
San Diego Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #42
alexanderig
Zilvia Addict

alexanderig is an unknown quantity at this point
Parts Shop Max

second time i place an order with them. ive ordered coils and now theyre new shift knob and these dudes are on point with customer service and there products thanks again
alexanderig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:06 AM   #43
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
I own the S14 coils, which I am *very* happy with. I wish the rears went higher so that I don't have a reverse rake when I raise my car up like a vagina to commute, but that's just a consequence of my being a vagina.

I really have no complaints about the coils, they're top-notch. Pulling them off the car this winter to clean and will do the 6k/8k spring swap at the same time.

I also own a skid plate, which I am NOT happy with. I am NOT, however, certain that this is PBM's fault. I didn't buy it from them, I bought it from a local guy (albeit new). I think the guy might have sold me an S13 plate because the holes don't line up.

I will buy more from them, especially the stackable spacers and perhaps some arms.

They make Ruckus shit also, which is cool. Definitely the raddest Ruckus exhaust in existence, and it's priced very reasonably. If I was keeping my bike, I'd order one fasho.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 AM   #44
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
PBM USA does work on customer cars also? I didn't know that. Here I was checking out the Honda loving Pann Auto guys. Lol Eff that.

I go their flex cobra dp. Love it. Not a single scrape. Buying their coils soon. Can't beat them for the price.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #45
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i snapped a ruca at asb (the bearing end, not the actual arm.
dan shipped me out a PAIR of the new updated bearing end at no charge, i just paid shipping cost.

i've never had customer service this good. they make some unique products that are always progressing and improving. i want their entire catalog.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #46
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
great customer service. awesome parts and fast shipping. I wish i was back in cali so i can get my max super angle kit done.
i will keep doing business with these guys even if i am on the east coast.
mad props!!!
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:45 AM   #47
TaDLaD

TaDLaD is an unknown quantity at this point
Perfect shop, Communication is quick,shipping is quick and any problem is resolved no question ask..
TaDLaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #48
memphis180sx
BANNED

memphis180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
my only complaint is i wish yall had a non paypal way to pay cuse all my money is on my bank card and im to lazy to link my bank to my paypal
memphis180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #49
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
by far my favorite business to deal with. and im lovinf my coilovers and skid plate
Old 03-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #50
weshole
Zilvia Member

weshole is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a cobra down pipe from them. St00pid sick s*** and SUPER FAST SERVICE!!!!!!! Will definitely buy more of the parts they offer.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #51
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had ordered a pro rear toe rod and it arrived super quick from CA. The turn around was quick as it was shipped out the same day.

I didn't have to pay any duty (this is a HUGE plus) and everything was package well.

I have a few more suspension bit to order form them and I can't wait.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #52
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My car is being built with almost only their products.
So far I have:
- Comp coilovers
- Drift knob
- Traction rods
- Tension rods
- Toe arms
- RUCAs
I plan to own ALL PBM products. Lol, just love their stuff.
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #53
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Over the last few years, I've bought the following from PBM:

FLCA
RLCA
Rear Spindle
G3 Toe
G3 RUCA
G3 Tension Rod
G3 Traction Rod
EDVM
Swirl Tank
HMIC (Core)
(3) E-Brake Buttons
(3) Magnetic Drain Plugs
(2) 7mm Tie Rod Spacers
Spherical Bearing Tie Rods
Fender Roller
Turn Signal Relay Kit
Pro Knuckle Mod (With Steering Stop Added)
Oil Filter Relocation Kit
Subframe Risers

I really like their products, the shipping is always fairly quick considering that I'm in NJ and they're in CA. I love that they ship smaller stuff via USPS instead of UPS, speeds up the shipping considerably.

If you're going to contact them, I've found that the best way is to send an e-mail, Nate is really good about replying within a business day or two.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #54
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
They're email response takes forever. Otherwise great stuff.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #55
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
love all their products, and the shipping is super quick (location wise), waiting on my adjustable spacers now.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #56
NickS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
NickS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Can anyone who has their comp coilovers tell me their honest opionion... these coilovers will be going on my daily. alot of reviews have just said they are great but dont really specify. Detailed response/review would be much appreciated. If they are too stiff for a daily let me know!
NickS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #57
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Its been away but i felt like i owe them a review,
About three years back i decided to go down and order the comp coils, so i get down there and met dan, we talked cars and it was awesome, he was awesome, so i ordered the coils since they werent in stock yet, no biggie, so i paid dan took my name and number, but i didnt get a receipt, just a little sketched but he threw in an oil drain plug and told me hell call once they arrive, sure enough abbout a week later i got a call from dan and drove down and picked them up no problems at all
They're great i still remember them after all this time
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #58
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
I only have the drift button and shift knob cause Im broke but Ill be saving for their coils soon. The drift button has worked flawlessly and Ive never had a problem. Same with the shift knob. Has the perfect height with my short shifter and its a perfect grip. Youd think itd slip because its metal, but its perfect.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #59
rubhamusan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
rubhamusan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ordered evdm on monday. Got tracking on wednesday. Was actually shipped the following monday. Supposed to be here tommorow. So not too happy. Took 3 days to get tracking. And a week to ship out. Website said there was 41 in stock. And had to pay 15.40$ for priority mail. So i paid for 3 day shipping. In the end will have waited almost 10 days. I know there was a holiday but man just way slack on getting it out the door. Dont think i will be doing any more business with them.
Not happy at all.
rubhamusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #60
G5SR20240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
G5SR20240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I believe they are in the process of moving, but still not a very good excuse
G5SR20240 is offline   Reply With Quote