Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:09 PM   #1
drift-it
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Part shop MAX

I've only bought sub frame spacers so far but I plan on getting much more. Great service and great guys at the shop.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
lol same here nate, great service, great guys and awesome as fuck looking shop
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:51 AM   #3
touge dreamer
Leaky Injector

touge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nice
Those guys are cool. Went there a few weeks ago all the way from San Bernardino area to pick up some coilovers, a set of rear chamber arms, and 2 sets of toe arms. Their products look nice and beefy, especially for the price.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
coilovers, tension rods, toe links, rucas. dans the man. his parts are the shit and work for what there needed for. drifting.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #5
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
bought my rucas and toes there. very cool guys. there products are great. hope to get more parts from them.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Got tension rods, Rucas and subframe spacers, looking to get coilovers in the near future. Great products for great prices and great people to deal with.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #7
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
Coilovers, subframe spacers, camber arms, blowjobs, and hand relief, all top-notch.

I love these guys, LOVE, them!!!

And the shop is very nice, like, really nice.

They have RHD cars, who's more legit than that??
Sideways_In_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:10 AM   #8
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I have had them import some parts for me. Really friendly, everyone that works there drifts a sick ass car. They know what they are talking about and super legit. I am looking forward to build a s13 vert for my gf, all suspension parts and everything is going to be all powered by max.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #9
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
Bought coilovers I can't wait to install them. These guys are super cool and respond pretty quickly.
CA18_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:52 AM   #10
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
I bought an oil cooler kit and tension rods today everything looks great and I can't wait to put it on.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:42 PM   #11
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
I installed some Ruca's and Toe rods and they are nice and beefy!!! not thin like others brands I've seen. Words won't be able to describe them so here is a picture of them.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:27 AM   #12
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
picked up a set of coils today and they are great! customer service was good as well. id recommend them to everyone
driftsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:20 AM   #13
CNDC
Leaky Injector

CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
Excellent Customer Service and he shipped fast.
CNDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #14
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
All the reviews from the nearly 1000 post, over 30,000 views thread in for sale section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERAVICIOUS View Post
YO all i gotta say is that if it's backed by Dan the shits legit!! quality parts and mostly everythin is in stock. so no waiting forever like Dan said. my homeboy got max coils for his sc and has no complaints. good price too!!! imma get me a set after i pay off my summer school stuff and what not
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBS14 View Post
I can tell you this stuff rocks! It is ultra beefy. To the MAX! (haha I couldn't resist). I've been to his shop many times and checked out all the parts. They are legit. Some of you might know dan as the Drift Circuit guy. The first person to get a drift event at Qualcomm Stadium (a true feat). He's spent a lot of his own time and money trying to make sure us san diegans have events. His staff are really nice guys too. Crazy good fab! Sick cages!
Oh yeah and real product testing and R&D too. The RUCA's are a perfect example. And the coilovers. haha every coilover MAX sells will put your framerail 6 feet below ground level. Lots of dudes in SD are running MAX parts and love them.
my .02 for what its worth...
I just got traction rods. they are beefy. I can't wait to throw them on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Parts look good, and local-owned shops (even if the main shop in across the pond) are definitely better than huge companies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
I can def vouch for the quality of their parts rocking the coilovers many other components coming soon, support (your) local shop!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
All these parts are top of the line quality at very reasonable prices. I've riden in a car with the coils and they are by far the best bang for your buck I'm considering selling flta-2's to get some MAX coils. Super nice guy 100% legit and I can definetly vouch for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunctionFiRst View Post
Seriously, Dan and the rest of the MAX crew know what they're talkin' about! these parts are for Drifters by Drifters! I can't wait to get me set of Coilovers soon! Dan is Legit as they come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I visited the sweet ass shop. Parts look better in person for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
these shits are legit. if any of my links get loose without doubt im buying these. dan drove off a small cliff at horse thief and the links loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost View Post
i love partshop max!!!!!!!!!!!!
great group of people...good luck with the sales, guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftSpecS14 View Post
+1 for parts shop max! they are the shieet!
with love,
Riley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
I cannot believe it... they are the BEEFIEST looking suspension arms ive ever seen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
thanx again for selling such great items at great prices...my tension rods came and they are huge!...first drift even after insattilling the sub frame spacers, and tension rods. what a huge diff i felt right away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
What up Dan. I just picked up a set of coilovers the other day. It was a long and boring trip getting there, but I think it was worth it. You guys are good people, and obviously know what you're doing...the shop is pretty cool, wish I had a job where I could watch drifitng videos all day, hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
I recently installed the coilovers and I gotta say I was really suprised with the quality. The photos made the coilovers look like little toys but when you get up close, you can see how beefy these coilovers are. The ride is pretty damn stiff on full soft and the car experiences almost no roll. As far as dampening goes, it's pretty damn stiff but not to the point where you feel like you're breaking your car everytime you drive over a bump.
Oh and these go fucking low. I'm tucking my 17's in the rear and a little short of tucking in the front (waiting for smaller tires) and these coilovers still have more room to go lower.

Overall pretty cool stuff. Pretty excited to take these to Thunderhill and buttonwillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia_S13 View Post
little review for those who keep wondering. i live in sd, and i got a couple of different parts from the shop.
front tension rods, rear RUCAs, rear toe links, and max coilovers.
i love all of it lol. dan's prices are the shit, and his parts are fuckin beefy as fuck. yet super light weight. coilovers are great for drifting, i daily drive mine and they feel super agressive but i like it...max coilovers are great quality, easy to adjust, and sit WAY LOW.
my cars pretty much as low as i wanna go, but i can still go lower...if ur never gonna drift, and want ur car to feel like a boat when u drive daily to the store, u might wanna get some other coilovers. but if you drift, and like an agressive feel, these are the coilovers for you. -smirkis
Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se View Post
Hey Dan, this is Sam I came by and picked up a set of the RUCA's from you on Friday thanks for staying open after normal business hours! I just wanted to let people know how BEEFY and high quality these arms are!! And with that special design made for lowered cars these are in a class by themselves!!!! Later... until I come back to get the Toe Arms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_In_SD View Post
I'm late chiming in because I've been busy, drifting the crap outta my car.
This company is here for the needs of drifters, think about the product line: coilovers, multilink, cooling, brakes and seats. Besides LSD, everything a little drifter wants (except maybe a hot, rich chick with her own truck and trailer)
Put your money where your mouths are, and put the pedal to the floor.
(sig pic from Drift Buffet Round 2, Top Qualifier Street Class, daily-driven stance and damper settings F 5 R 2 from softest, NAKA 225/40-18s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
I made an official review thread, if you've bought stuff from dan give a review in the new thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147583
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
got my coilovers on last night and my car handles so good its really unbelievable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjordan View Post
i got subframe spacers and toe rods from Part Shop MAX and i love them. good quality products and they are down the street from where i live. can wait till i get my coilovers from them.
yes, this means you should buy stuff from them too =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkowai View Post
just got my stuff today, really nice intercooler, subframe spacers, and rucas. cant wait to get this stuff on my car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrxs View Post
A+ coils they go pretty damn low. Track feedback after this weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
i bought the radiator for my sr swap. good stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
We recieved the parts fast! Thanks for the quick shipping dan!...Big props and great results so far! We installed the RUCA's, Toe Arms, and Spacers on my friends S14 with great success, and finally got the much needed alignment! Great parts so far, lots of adjustability!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftSpecial180 View Post
Dan you're awesome +100,000,000,000,000 for MaxUSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
these go CRAZY low...i can go atleast an inch lower than silk roads can, and those go really low. they felt good driving around im excited to try these and the part shop max tension rods at the track soon. ill post up how they are. one think i liked already was that you adjust dampening through the top, where on front silk roads you have to lay on the ground to change the dampening which sucks. woooooooooot for psm....i tried out the coilovers on a track for the first time on saturday at the nos center and drove 2 hours there and back and got some good seat time with these. they are stiff as fuck that is for sure, but in a good way. i think alot of people are worried these are too stiff for the track to where youll lose grip and go slower (if you are worried about being too stiff for the street you probably should suck it) but that is not the case at all, i was still able to go just as fast if not faster than with my silk roads. the part shop max coilovers felt really good, i cant wait to take them to horse theif whenever i get to drift again, i also like how solid these are and with their rebuild change dampening thing im not scared to haul ass over bumps around town. overall im really happy with these and agree with everyone when they say they are the best bang for the buck and are awesome as fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
hell yeah !! +1 for max coilovers..havent driven on them alot but they rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Buy from Dan, he's mad cool....the coilovers are pimpin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
Yeaaaa Max coilovers rule. I can't wait til you guys come out with z33 coilovers. I loved them on my s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted_PS13 View Post
Badass affordable coilovers leave me with just enough money for a hooker, BADASSS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
The MAX guys are great bro's they are very helpfull on phone thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarou View Post
Money sent for s13 coilovers on the shop display Big thanks Dan for going through the trouble to help me with the downtime!-henry...I just got the coilovers and Dan sent these FAST! I got them 2 days after ordering them, these coilovers definitely look and feel legit. I'll probably visit the shop sometime this summer and give everything else a closer look.
Give Dan your monies
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
got my subframe spacers today! thanks part shop max
you guys are the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted_PS13 View Post
Love these coilovers!...awesome, quick adjustment ballerness
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokins14 View Post
I got all my multilink in and the car aligned. Handles amazing. These guys are great and shipping was FAST. Only a few days from cali to nc. Thanks PSM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHERDYNAMIX View Post
do your self a favor and get PBM's you won't be disappointed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamburgerr View Post
thanks for the coilovers got em today like you said... just got done with the initial settings. Very nice. PBM!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
I LOVE Parts Shop Max!! Their R32 radiator works for KA applications, just need to make custom top mounting bracket or extend your stock one, because the R32 is slightly taller. Dan, Dave, and Martin are really nice and cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_In_SD View Post
Drift car, daily driver, you name it. From Drift buffet, to on ramps in San Diego, to Florida, I've had 0 issues w/these parts for almost a year.
No, you're not as hard on your car as I am on mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidd View Post
Done my research. I will be sure to be buying one set of the MAX coils for sure
Thank you everyone for taking the time to give feedback! We are so happy to be able work with parts that people enjoy so much! Thank you every day - The team at Parts Shop MAX
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:08 AM   #15
panama DRIFT
Leaky Injector

panama DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to panama DRIFT
ordered my coilovers on wednesday, got to my house on thursday!
straight-up AWSOME service, and very nice to first time buyers
panama DRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:04 AM   #16
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Lots of good things to day about Max products. I know what brand I'm going with if I get another 240.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #17
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
radiator works dope.

will be ordering RUCAs and maybe tension rods soon.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #18
jt1583
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
jt1583 is making a name for him/her selfjt1583 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how do you guys think these coilovers would work out for roadracing? debating between these n SPL KTS.

I hear these are über stiff how do you think this would relate to road racing?

thanks
jt1583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:37 PM   #19
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
I want to get a set of these, i have cahs in hand now, pay pal or what? also shipping my freind brad said you have none in stock and i would have to air ship them over for like 150 bucks or something like that, call me at 1-435-531-1240 or email me back at [email protected] thanks
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #20
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
purchased my fender roller from these guys... it's quality... thanks

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:28 PM   #21
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
got my RUCAs and Toe links from them. beefy as hail! too bad you ran out of subframe spacers! thanks for the awesome prices for quality parts guys!

v-mount ftmfw.
xxchurroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #22
kenversusryu
Zilvia Member

kenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nice
live about 3.5 hours away from their shop. Sent them out on a tuesday and got them the next day. Fast shipping and great service. Tension rod looks great. Thanks guys!
kenversusryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #23
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
just popped in for the first time today, bought a pair of spacers. Will be back for the other pair when the new shipment comes in. prob some ruca's too. sick shit in there!!! Cool guys too.

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Mr. Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #24
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
picked up some RUCAs last week

SO AWESOME.

definitely recommended
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:09 AM   #25
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Parts Shop Max

These guys are top notch!

Just picked up some multi-link stuff and had them do the install, alignment, and fender work and i couldn't be happier. I knew they were a good shop with great products, but they exceeded my expectations entirely. I would recommend them to anyone.

High quality products
Cool staff
Great service
Great prices

A+'s across the board.

I'll definitely be buying more stuff from them in the future!

Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #26
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Good to hear!!! im still saving money to get my Max stuff.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:12 AM   #27
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
werent there most posts on this thread before, I remember some dumbfuck bitching about the pricing.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #28
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
honestly there's nothing like a local shop you can go to get good stuff. I've bought a lot of stuff from them in the past and will continue to do business with them until they stop making parts for drift cars.... or until i get a car they don't make drift parts for ^_^
Old 03-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #29
KPNITRL
Zilvia Member

KPNITRL is making a name for him/her selfKPNITRL is making a name for him/her selfKPNITRL is making a name for him/her self
Parts shop MAX. My heroes

Yesterday I had the pleasure if cruising over to MAX USA in San Diego. I have to say customer service FTW.
I went down to have them weld my diff and some aluminum piping. I've been to a few different shops trying to have the piping welded and everytime I always got the run around or some bs excuse. But not Dan, he gave it to me straight and confidently said, "no problem, we can do it".
And they delivered, Martin is a ridiculiously great welder. I was amazed at his skill level.

This place is a must for anyone in the area or SoCal for that matter. Like me, it was a tad over a 100 miles away. But it was damn worth it!!!
KPNITRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #30
s14vagabond
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
s14vagabond is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPNITRL View Post
Yesterday I had the pleasure if cruising over to MAX USA in San Diego. I have to say customer service FTW.
I went down to have them weld my diff and some aluminum piping. I've been to a few different shops trying to have the piping welded and everytime I always got the run around or some bs excuse. But not Dan, he gave it to me straight and confidently said, "no problem, we can do it".
And they delivered, Martin is a ridiculiously great welder. I was amazed at his skill level.

This place is a must for anyone in the area or SoCal for that matter. Like me, it was a tad over a 100 miles away. But it was damn worth it!!!

i needed to get my reinhard exhaust installed, and was reffered here on the san diego boards.
decided why not as other people were offering me 50 to install exhaust,
so i took it to them, martin installed it in like a quick 30 and i only had to pay 40 for install!
they know their shit, more then me for sure lol and im gonna go back and get the suspension done by them, great local shop!
s14vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote