Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #61
Boostin 240

Trader Rating: (0)
Boostin 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought front and rear over fenders from them in May. The guys were great parts were good they required some sanding and fitting but its fiberglass so it was expected. Good prices too.Will do buisiness with them again for sure.
Boostin 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #62
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
I got there version of the supermade instant gentleman kit, it looked pretty good, till i got the the side skirts and there is a nice 4" or so long crack in it. which is awesome.... we tried test fitting the sides and it seems a little "short/snug" but with time it might work, also the rear bumper seems to sag pretty bad below the taillights (coupe) front bumper looks ok but not sure yet since non of the front end is on the car, more to come once body work starts.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #63
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
ni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
oh geeezzz we ordered s13.4 fenders and full s13 kit awaiting shipment right now said should be in by the end of next month sometime should i be worried???? idk hope not keep this updated maybe try calling them on monday to check status but would do no good sence they are waiting on shipment too
Old 01-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #64
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i ordered a kit 12/17/10 and still havent got it yet...i give them benefit of the doubt that it was near holidays but now russ tells me the server is down...really disappointed at this point and hope to get the kit at least shipped out soon.
and also with right aero...my cars in the shop and need this going !

edit-just sent russ another message to try to get my aero sent out in the next day or so or else im filing paypal...i have no choice
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #65
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
When My buddy Ben talked to them they said they were out of stock out of most everything untill late January, that might be the problem....
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #66
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
When My buddy Ben talked to them they said they were out of stock out of most everything untill late January, that might be the problem....
well i asked if it was in stock first and he said...maybe i got tricked? well see what he says tomorrow..hope its in stock and he gets it out
Old 01-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #67
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

sflzenki. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
i ordered a kit 12/17/10 and still havent got it yet...i give them benefit of the doubt that it was near holidays but now russ tells me the server is down...really disappointed at this point and hope to get the kit at least shipped out soon.
and also with right aero...my cars in the shop and need this going !

edit-just sent russ another message to try to get my aero sent out in the next day or so or else im filing paypal...i have no choice
im in the same boat, but he mentioned it before i ordered a kit and overfenders that the shipment wouldnt get in till febuary, maybe yours is the same? just a thought. im going to wait till the end of febuary, and then contact paypal
sflzenki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #68
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
I just bought the last new BN Sports type 3 from Chaser Aero, local pick-up.

Everything fits alright. 8 out of 10.
On the rear bumper one of the corners cracked when fitting it on.

Russell is the person you want to deal with..never dealt with anyone else except Matt, which left.

Russell did mention that a new shipment should be coming near the end of January and early Feburary
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #69
kbui
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
kbui is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i bought the s13.4 supermade kit for mine car a couple of months ago, and the fitment is alright...not a vertex kit or anything of that nature. the fenders were real off, but a couple hours into it, i fixed it and it fits amazing. but you get what you pay for. i am happy for the price. yeah, its a lot of work to get it to fit but for being how nit picky i am... i am totally satisfied. there were cracks and little nicks when i got it, but easy to fix. sideskirts are snug, thinking of chopping and fiber glassing, but not too sure yet. as for the rear bumper, it does sag a little bit but nothing a crash bar can't fix. so for the price... i like my kit along wit the fenders. if you are handy and patient... this is the kit for you.

honestly, i don't know why im taking my happy ass time in fitting the kit (gonna crash or jack it up somehow), but whatever....8 outta 10.

thanks russell

here is a pic of my s13.4 wit the fenders mounted and the bumper being test fitted.
kbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #70
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

russ gave me a tracking number today. it shipped out 1/6/11
he again reassured me its the right aero because i had a bad experience last time...russ is good but maybe its something else in the company that is a train wreck
Old 01-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #71
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

got my kit and pretty happy. thanks russ
Old 02-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #72
slideways90
Leaky Injector

slideways90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
got my kit and pretty happy. thanks russ
what did you order if you dont mind me asking. im still waiting on my rear overs and rear bumper that i ordered in november.
slideways90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:53 AM   #73
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways90 View Post
what did you order if you dont mind me asking. im still waiting on my rear overs and rear bumper that i ordered in november.
bn type 3 for kouki
Old 02-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #74
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

ni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura about
still waiting for my full kit and fenders also haven't got any word on anything from them
Old 02-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #75
slideways90
Leaky Injector

i got a pm stating that russ is no longer with them. i hope i dont get screwed. i found my invoice slip and on the slip all the part numbers are correct for the front bumper,hood,fenders, and side skirts, but for the rear overs and rear bumper they are part numbers for a hatch and not a coupe. god i hope i dont get screwed.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #76
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways90 View Post
i got a pm stating that russ is no longer with them. i hope i dont get screwed. i found my invoice slip and on the slip all the part numbers are correct for the front bumper,hood,fenders, and side skirts, but for the rear overs and rear bumper they are part numbers for a hatch and not a coupe. god i hope i dont get screwed.
i talked to the new guy about my order, seems very legit and handles everything very well
Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #77
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

yeah i just talked to them on friday turns out the girl that took my order was wrong about shipment twice now, its not suppose to come till mid march and i placed my order back in december and payed in full. so monday im gonna complete my request for a refund, new guy was cool and tryed to put something together for me but im not down with all the mismatch stuff and i really need the s13.4 fenders which arnt in stock and are what i need to complete everything. all in all sucky situation and probably wont try and save money just spend more to get products sooner then later
Old 02-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #78
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni5mo240 View Post
yeah i just talked to them on friday turns out the girl that took my order was wrong about shipment twice now, its not suppose to come till mid march and i placed my order back in december and payed in full. so monday im gonna complete my request for a refund, new guy was cool and tryed to put something together for me but im not down with all the mismatch stuff and i really need the s13.4 fenders which arnt in stock and are what i need to complete everything. all in all sucky situation and probably wont try and save money just spend more to get products sooner then later
same story with me. except i ordered in early November lol
Old 02-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #79
slideways90
Leaky Injector

i spoke with joe today the new guy in town and he was really easy to deal with. i looks like there was a big screw up on their part back in sept-nov. there inventory got all screwed i guess from russ. i atleast got my overs on the way and they hooked me up with some bn sides. now i just need a damn rear bumper for my coupe. preff a bn but uras will work anyone got any leads. seems everyone is out of bn for coupe. it seems the new staff at chaser is more content on quality customer service. hopefully they can recover from this.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #80
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

so was told multiple time that my refund should be here this day then this day then this day talked to 4 different people about it still didnt get it now had to contact my bank to dispute the charges sence they were unable refund in a timely matter. kinda bunch of bs and dont really understand why shipment was pushed back 3 times and taking over 4 month to arrive. probably never order from them again unless parts are instock other then that horrible transaction super sucks
Old 02-15-2011, 10:15 PM   #81
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

Quote:
so was told multiple time that my refund should be here this day then this day then this day talked to 4 different people about it still didnt get it now had to contact my bank to dispute the charges sence they were unable refund in a timely matter. kinda bunch of bs and dont really understand why shipment was pushed back 3 times and taking over 4 month to arrive. probably never order from them again unless parts are instock other then that horrible transaction super sucks
im waiting on my refund...i reallyyyy hope i dont have to go through that too
Old 02-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #82
slideways90
Leaky Injector

after stating that i had a pleasant experience ive changed my mind. i was told i was finally getting my overs and new bn sides but they still havent shipped yet. i was told there there warehouse guy hasnt showed up for work and that they have to make their own boxes to ship stuff right now. i still havent received notification that my stuff has shipped contemplating asking for a refund
Old 02-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #83
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

yeah after i desputed the refund with the bank they refunded my amount two days later i think when there is a despute it damages there shop credit. but yeah got my cash back took longer then it should have and shouldent have had to involve the bank but had tobe done call your bank.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #84
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

Quote:
yeah after i desputed the refund with the bank they refunded my amount two days later i think when there is a despute it damages there shop credit. but yeah got my cash back took longer then it should have and shouldent have had to involve the bank but had tobe done call your bank.
im giving it till wednesday. i asked for my refund 2/4/11, after messaging them 3 days later, and i was told it would be processed that day (2/7/11) and i know it doesn't take 2 weeks for a refund, so i'm getting pretty f**king irritated.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #85
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

yeah im pertty sure they try to drag it out cuz they cant afford to give everyone a refund but they just shouldnt sell stuff they dont have in stock.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #86
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

got my first refund last week. still waiting on my 2nd refund
Old 03-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #87
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Grimsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Hopefully Russ really IS gone cuz I need a 63" Mega GT wing for my Supra and Chaser's the only one that makes something the exact way i want/need it but REEEAAALLLY dont want to throw these schmucks more business
Grimsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #88
slideways90
Leaky Injector

finally got my sides actually impressed with the fit. still dealing with chaser was an extreme headache. I went to aero designs for the rest of my stuff and they to are a headache ill start a review thread for them. doubtfull ill deal with chaser again maybe for a wing like grimsta. seems the only way to get quailty service is to deal with the orginaly manufacture.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #89
sflzenki.
Leaky Injector

asked for a refund, took longer than it should have (a month or so), but at least i got my money back. although, it did take out paypal fees (roughly $30), but whatever, just glad to have my money back.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #90
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they gave us the wrong sideskirts (All bn type 2 and then gave us vertex sides)

obviously they didnt line up at all.

the guy we dealt with didnt want to do anything for us - but then revealed the correct sides arent in stock but theyd be there in a few weeks. Told me to call back "for a sweet discount on them."

I was just like yeah whatever and got the right sideskirts elsewhere. I even offered to ship the wrong ones back - but he didnt want to ship out the right ones (this is before he revealed them not being in stock).

In the past I've had good luck - this time was difficult though.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote