Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:20 AM   #1
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Enjuku Racing

Enjuku = yes. Fast shipping, good prices, good people. I've never even heard anything bad about them.
-Jeff

Last edited by Jeff240sx; 06-19-2005 at 10:22 AM..
Jeff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2005, 09:36 AM   #2
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wow. thought-provoking informative post.
You suck.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:12 AM   #3
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Enjuku=Yes x3
Old 06-19-2005, 11:44 AM   #4
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
every time i ordered, my parts came in exactly one week.

except for my brake rotors, which were on back order from brembo and were shipped from their plant in socal. those came 3 weeks after i ordered. i would have liked it if they told me they were on back order when i ordered, so i didn't have to call them when the other part of my order arrived (which shipped to my old address for some unknown reason), wondering what happened to the rotors.

other than that one snafu, great guys.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:46 PM   #5
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
yes x 3 + + +
Alright thats enough, you get the idea.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:47 AM   #6
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Dealt with them in the past.. A1 service!
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:47 AM   #7
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to 24Zero Send a message via Yahoo to 24Zero
Enjuku is also good for some techincal assistance! Ray is super helpful!

My Site www.24zero.com
30D | 17-40L | 27-70L | 70-200L
Some of my work
24Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:32 PM   #8
g2ic02
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
g2ic02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g2ic02 Send a message via MSN to g2ic02
good people over there....i have bought a lot of stuff through them and i have no complaints.....They shipped my clutch to the wrong person one time, but they sent out a new one to me with no questions asked.
g2ic02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:07 PM   #9
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
I can't remember who i dealt with specifically... Ken i think?

Anyways, another positive review.
the ppl at enjuku helped me out when my deadlines got all fux0r'd up durring my swap. They went out of their way to make sure that my parts got to me in time, expedited shipping, and charged me NOTHING extra... maybe that's not typical, or maybe it is.... either way, I highly recommend them.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 05:02 PM   #10
Zilvia Addict

019 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 019
dealt with them when i first got my 240. ken was great help picking out suspension for my car. excellent customer service
019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 08:18 PM   #11
DrIvEsldEwAyS
Zilvia Junkie

DrIvEsldEwAyS is an unknown quantity at this point
i am about to make a big order with them.. they have been nothing but helpfull...and these are guys that do know what they are talking about. another thumbs up for enjuku racing
Old 06-23-2005, 10:58 PM   #12
radhaz
Premium Member

radhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud of
Fantastic service, great deals, & promp shipping. Even when my order got mixed up they had it fixed and sent out to me quicker than I expected.
radhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:51 PM   #13
DrIvEsldEwAyS
Zilvia Junkie

i just got all my parts i ordered from them in 2 days after being shipped. great service and support. will def. buy from them agian.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:25 AM   #14
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Bought some stuff from there, no probs, quick shippers. Nothin bad to say
Pepperoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 04:47 AM   #15
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
YES!!!!

got a versus hood and a aluminum drive shaft. Perfect!
Old 07-13-2005, 03:53 PM   #16
sr240mike
Zilvia FREAK!

sr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her self
$5 off coupon, code#409

TWO IN THE COOT, ONE IN THE POOT
sr240mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:39 AM   #17
loveless
Zilvia Member

loveless is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to loveless Send a message via MSN to loveless
bought greddy smic/greddy bov + hotpipe: no problem
later, the greddy bov's adjustment bolt striped so I ordered hks bov + hotpipe from them again: no problem again
loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:21 AM   #18
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
ken helped me out a ton recently,

bought a couple big things in the past and would always recommend them.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:24 PM   #19
C-West USA

C-West USA is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjuku are some great guys. After our car crashed on friday's practice for Formula D, they stayed up and helped us repair the car, even taking parts off of their own cars. Really cool guys, and we have nothing but good things to say about them.
C-West USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:01 AM   #20
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I had the shop order an SR intake, and it took 2 months to ship. When it got here, it was the wrong size intake. Now this is a reputable shop with an account with Enjuku. I don't know what happened but I have never heard anything bad about them. I really don't know what to say.

I won't order from Enjuku any more, and the shop dropped Enjuku as a supplier. Such a shame. I don't know why it turned out this way.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:59 PM   #21
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Enjuku = NO

Did not provide me a tracking number after I ordered, E-mailed them and they said UPS is suppose to give me one, after one week, I called UPS and told them I have a package and I was wondering when it would come. UPS said they need a tracking number and that they never give tracking numbers. After begging for a while, it turns out that the springs was indeed shipped, 1st @ the wrong address, 2nd nobody was home, 3rd my neighbor recieved it. My neighbor btw = thieves, it took me a while to coax it out of them that they indeed had my springs. And for the shocks? I don't even know how to get to them, if they were indeed shipped, with what tracking number, and
Enjuku also took the money out of the credit card.

This could have all been avoided if they gave me the tracking number to begin with.

Will never order from them again.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:43 AM   #22
willlangford
BANNED

willlangford is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to willlangford Send a message via MSN to willlangford
Enjuku has been extremely good. I've bought probably thousands of dollars worth of parts and never had a problem. I usually deal with Ray, but Ken is the man. Eric and Teddy are also very helpful. Will def buy from them again...probably tomorrow..

For the people that had a problem call and talk to Ken, he will get you fixed up.
willlangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:59 PM   #23
BlackS14
Zilvia Junkie

BlackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves
Enjuku = NO

Did not provide me a tracking number after I ordered, E-mailed them and they said UPS is suppose to give me one, after one week, I called UPS and told them I have a package and I was wondering when it would come. UPS said they need a tracking number and that they never give tracking numbers. After begging for a while, it turns out that the springs was indeed shipped, 1st @ the wrong address, 2nd nobody was home, 3rd my neighbor recieved it. My neighbor btw = thieves, it took me a while to coax it out of them that they indeed had my springs. And for the shocks? I don't even know how to get to them, if they were indeed shipped, with what tracking number, and
Enjuku also took the money out of the credit card.

This could have all been avoided if they gave me the tracking number to begin with.

Will never order from them again.
So it seems that you are the odd man out in this thread. Sounds like there might have been a mix-up sure, but I know for a fact Ken and the guys there would not idly stand by and not take care if this problem. Talk to them and I guarantee they will right things.....

Anywho....I've known Ken for a long time...longer than before his business ventures and now drift team which seem to be quite the big thing. Good to see the business hasn't gotten to him and he's still an A+ guy...

-Bill
Old 03-25-2006, 03:40 PM   #24
RaidenKing
Zilvia Member

RaidenKing is on a distinguished road
Enjuku has amazing service and builds amazing cars. I try to order any part I need from enjuku just based off of the good experiences I've had ordering in the past.
Enjuku = pass
RaidenKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:57 AM   #25
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
got around to installing my suspension the other day, turns out they sent me two left struts... so now i hafta run on two left struts until the correct part is shipped (coming next tuesday)......
Old 04-05-2006, 09:28 PM   #26
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
the guys at enjuku are awesome.. they called me right before processing my order to make sure everything was cool.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #27
misfitsfreak81
Zilvia Junkie

misfitsfreak81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjuku Racing

these guys are great. sent me a free CAS cover, gave deals on greddy oil filter relocation kit and stainless RAS. super easy to deal with.
thanks guys.

mike
misfitsfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:07 PM   #28
DrIvEsldEwAyS
Zilvia Junkie

they are good i have delt with them in the past but prices have become really high.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:35 AM   #29
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yeaps these have the greatest costumer service. and the help you even if you have car problems and give you good advice too.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:22 PM   #30
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves
Kni1ves, this is Teddy from Enjuku.

Just saw the problems you had with us in the past, and whatever I need to do to regain you as a customer I have no problem doing - short of giving the shop away . Shoot me an email to [email protected], AIM = enjukuteddy, or even give me a call at the office I'll do whatever I can do make right the bad service you received.

As with any large business some customers unfortunately fall through the net and get less than satisfactory service and for that I apologize. Not trying making excuses, just want the opportunity to fix it.

Thanks,

[email protected]
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote