Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #61
youngsterx3

Trader Rating: (0)
youngsterx3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
review

My experience with Steve has been great I bought a map from him to get my car running as best as it could with just a commander. Steve sent me a map for timing and it had small hiccups due to not having a wideband or being able to mod fuel maps however I could just scale up the injectors and it ran like a champ. So I still was in need of fueling map 3 months later after a trans failure I msged Steve back about finishing my map and it was not a problem starting back right where I left off. Got me a fc hako and a wideband and Steve was gonna provide phone support to to help me get the fueling right.unfortunately I have been having fuel issues so I am currently emailing him almost daily to help me diagnose the issues and the replies and support are great. I even asked for a phone call to clarify some issues I was having. He has helped me walk through the process and I am currently awaiting some free time to get the rest of my tune finished now that I have my issues cleared up. I am 100% satisfied with his service. Support after a tune is what sells for me.
youngsterx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #62
4-20sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
4-20sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4-20sx
i have been refunded! thank you steve.

Last edited by 4-20sx; 05-10-2013 at 03:49 PM..
4-20sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #63
Ryan.maccie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryan.maccie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Steve is a super motivated fellow! Amazing customer service, His information is staight to the point, leave little to no room for error.

The setup information and map he sent me for my power fc are very through, I will be giving a more detailed review of the mapping he has done for me once I get the car running.

Steves customer service gets an A+ in my books, I will defently deal with him again, and Refer any one that needs tuning to him!
Ryan.maccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:33 AM   #64
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan.maccie View Post
Steve is a super motivated fellow! Amazing customer service, His information is staight to the point, leave little to no room for error.

The setup information and map he sent me for my power fc are very through, I will be giving a more detailed review of the mapping he has done for me once I get the car running.

Steves customer service gets an A+ in my books, I will defently deal with him again, and Refer any one that needs tuning to him!
your putting such a positive review but you havent even got the car running yet? how can you say the tune is good and 'through' if the car isnt even running? i wonder how you will feel about the customer service when your car runs like shit and you cant get any response from steve. hope you have a wideband so your engine doesent detonate itself to death from this 'tune'
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #65
SR520

Trader Rating: (2)
SR520 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Steve helped me get my motor running right, he is a really good guy and knows his stuff. Really happy with his service. Thanks alot!
SR520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #66
Bravia

Trader Rating: (1)
Bravia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Remote Tune

Steve helped me over the weekend to get my car running and driving with a remote tune for my Haltech PS1000. Great driveability. Good AFRs. Extremely easy to work with. Very quick with email responses.
Bravia is offline   Reply With Quote