Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #31
THeokaYsLider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
THeokaYsLider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
let me help you guys with a little more info about that shop first of all yes it is a scam 100 PERCENT TO THE FULLEST!!!!

i used to do work for him before when i was trying to get a car off his hands. but am a quick learner and i been around the block to
see when i know there are scams going around there especially ones that need are say honda alike (theft cars aka stolen parts)
once i figure that out i jump the fk out that shop and never return

he did call me and say to not speak a word to anyone about this that this was his life
just collecting 240sx and trying to make a quick buck in the side but thats BULLSHI T this man i
a straight con be careful of him he knows his ways around cars

and trust me i seen the wharehouse he has more then 2000 240sx in there crashed ones
burn ones runing ones and some wat DIRTY ONES

my point is yes that guy is a con artist in full affect so if your not careful you will be fked

and also dont be trick by the supposly hot chick that works there and sells the cars thinking she knows everything shes full of bull too

hope this help and plus i will rather buy a 240sx

from crimson rocket that dued is straight up LEGIT

hope this helps
THeokaYsLider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #32
THeokaYsLider
Zilvia Junkie

and also he does have a shop in downey and bell flower and long beach and pretty soon in lakewood
Old 05-21-2011, 01:11 AM   #33
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by THeokaYsLider View Post
let me help you guys with a little more info about that shop first of all yes it is a scam 100 PERCENT TO THE FULLEST!!!!

i used to do work for him before when i was trying to get a car off his hands. but am a quick learner and i been around the block to
see when i know there are scams going around there especially ones that need are say honda alike (theft cars aka stolen parts)
once i figure that out i jump the fk out that shop and never return

he did call me and say to not speak a word to anyone about this that this was his life
just collecting 240sx and trying to make a quick buck in the side but thats BULLSHI T this man i
a straight con be careful of him he knows his ways around cars

and trust me i seen the wharehouse he has more then 2000 240sx in there crashed ones
burn ones runing ones and some wat DIRTY ONES

my point is yes that guy is a con artist in full affect so if your not careful you will be fked

and also dont be trick by the supposly hot chick that works there and sells the cars thinking she knows everything shes full of bull too

hope this help and plus i will rather buy a 240sx

from crimson rocket that dued is straight up LEGIT

hope this helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by THeokaYsLider View Post
and also he does have a shop in downey and bell flower and long beach and pretty soon in lakewood
wow.....
extremely helpful!. thanks for the input! i'm glad all this stuff is coming out. thanks for shedding some light on this shady business.
frsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:00 AM   #34
THeokaYsLider
Zilvia Junkie

^^^^^^ no problem bro that is bull wat he is doing and the nissan communty needs to knwo asap about him
Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #35
toykr3w
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
toykr3w is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hey THeokaYsLider my friend bought a car from there like in january should he be worry
toykr3w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #36
zenkiWALLYowner

zenkiWALLYowner is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow I really wish I would have seen this thread before I bought my s14 from them. I gave them 3k for it and he told me I would be getting my plates in 3 days its been 2 months and same bullshit excuse " the lady" hasn't brought them in yet I called today and karla doesn't work there anymore. I got pulled over for no plates and the cop told me this car was not suppose to be in the street and he is suppose to tow it. He gave me a ticket and I told united about it karla told me what no way the car has a bill of sale blah blah and I come to find out the car is a out state car and they never told me that. Its been 2 weeks since I drove the car since im not allowed to have it on the road. FUCK UNITED!!!!!!! My dad keeps telling me to take them to court since they keep ignoring me and brushing me off. The car idles kinda low now .
zenkiWALLYowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:37 PM   #37
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
apparently United Motors has begun posting their cars on yahoo autos.
i don't see them on craigslist anymore
frsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #38
Frankiegamer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Frankiegamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Wow they suck... I bought a white s13 from them and its actually running amazing... but I think that has to do with the fact that im related to one of his workers.. I've had the car for 8 months now and I'm happy to say that I have had no problems with it... i did take a friend to check put some cars cuz he wants an s14 but he is crazy on the price! 8000 for an auto 97 s14??? He's high
Frankiegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #39
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Stay away from those fucks, I live less then a mile from that place and see all the AE86's and S13/S14's.

When my S13 was stolen first place I investigated was them, heard stories of people who bought cars off them and then a couple weeks later the car was stolen from their driveway!

I ended up finding my car in Long Beach with my wheels gone and exhaust system is gone...Heard rumors they are also Expo Motors in LBC. But iono for sure.

Im pretty sure there they will be busted for some shit soon, investigations take years and years to gather enough evidence to put those fucks in PRISON.

TLDR: Stay away from United Motors Intl

Old 07-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #40
LeaS13Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
LeaS13Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I talked to one of the guys a few months ago, their once sold them a bov apexi low balled like crazy actually hurt I was talking to the guy his' names "cookie" an I asked him why that place just reopened after being closed for such a long time, turns out he just got out of jail did two years and has his license suspended. THey also price their crap way too high.
LeaS13Zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #41
Koukisteve29
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Koukisteve29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thank you guys! I was about to dig myself in a hole by buying an s14 from them , but I asked for my deposit back, and he gave it back with no hassle. That place is super shady. Their cars are junk! Stay away!
Koukisteve29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #42
psychos13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
psychos13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
they exaggerate with the prices on the silvia parts
Old 09-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #43
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
glad i found this... was about to head up to LA from SD tomorrow morning at fucking 7am to check them out. i really appreciate all the people giving info in here. saved me 4 hours and 30 bucks.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #44
essthirteeeen42
Leaky Injector

essthirteeeen42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Really glad you posted this frsh4, was going to check out a car from them today, now i'm staying away from that place...

A few months back I went to check out some 240's and was looking at a "customer's 240" and it looked like it had been sitting there for weeks, even months possibly just collecting dust...

Now I get to thinking, maybe it was sitting there due to their lack of customer service...
essthirteeeen42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #45
Powaup

Powaup is an unknown quantity at this point
Wooow sad day for me I had big hopes in that place thought I was finnaly gonna get a s14 from a mech who had taken care of it. Thanks for the heads up tho you saved me the trouble I think I'll just look for a s13 now 5 speed s14s r just rare these days
Powaup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #46
LetsGetLifted_180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
LetsGetLifted_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn i was gonna go there too damn it anyone know another place to pick up a 240? crigs is overprice.
LetsGetLifted_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote