Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-23-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F1 Racing Clutch... anybody heard of them before?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

does that price look too good to be true for a stage 3 clutch that supports 360HP?? I'm doing it because its worth a try and they offer a year warranty. I am just curious if anyone knows anybody who has used this clutch brand before.
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2005, 12:42 AM   #2
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
well you shouldnt be surprised if you get a wrong whole kit, or if they dont warranty it cause you have upgrades to your car, you get what you pay for, companies like that always try to get over on people.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:15 AM   #3
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
they look very honest and theyre feedback is insanely good considering they have 161 pages of positive feedback and only 5 negatives with problems resolved,, i'm definitly going to try this out and let you all know how the clutch is.
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:17 AM   #4
kay_arsen
Zilvia Member

kay_arsen is on the path to ruinkay_arsen is on the path to ruin
Send a message via MSN to kay_arsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
they look very honest and theyre feedback is insanely good considering they have 161 pages of positive feedback and only 5 negatives with problems resolved,, i'm definitly going to try this out and let you all know how the clutch is.

i bought the 6 puck f1 havent installed it yet but it looks good so far
Old 05-24-2005, 12:03 PM   #5
Xren17
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Xren17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I think it's worth a try. I got a 6 puck from clutch specialties and it was $250 with almost the same spec as the F1. It's held up well so far and there's been good feedback about them too. So $200 bucks
isn't an insanely low price especially if they rebuild the pressure plate and clutch themselves.

-Ren
Xren17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 05:29 PM   #6
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
363lb feet and 385 hp

I like using things I know are good in parts that are kind of a pain in the ass to install. How much would it suck to have to drop your tranny in 5k because the frickin thing slips like d into a v. I mean its a risk, if its worth it go for it but it seems rather ligitish.