Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
93240 is on the path to ruin93240 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Big Nissan/Infiniti Meet in Nov.10 (Orl.,Fl)

When - Nov. 10 @1pm
Where - Shadow Lake Park in Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorMods
This has been finalized and setup and now we are just awaiting the time to come. It will be held at Shadow Bay Park in Orlando, FL @ 1pm. Food and drinks will NOT be supplied so please bring what you want for yourselves. Once I have a pavailion reserved, I will update this with the exact spot but thats minor details. Here is a map from google with the address for anyone that needs to mapquest it. Also, Nissan Sport Compact magazine will probably be out there as well to cover the meet. Its gonna be huge!!!

Id like to get a headcount of everyone that wants to go. It doesnt matter about passengers since food/drink is not being supplied. Please let me know if you plan on attending. I know some of you cant make it a definite thing, but I'd like to get an estimate. Many of us will probably make it a full weekend and staying at a local hotel and hopefully getting group rates as well. On top of that, saturday night we are planning on doing dinner or movie or something where we kinda get to know everyone a little bit better.

SFL people: Spec-V owners will be meeting up early that day for a photoshoot at the park. We will be meeting at the pompano beach service plaza on the turnpike @ 8am and leaving NO LATER than 8:10am. We will then be meeting with the WPB guys at the lake worth service plaza and leaving that plaza by 8:50am and on our way to Orlando. If anyone would like to join us for the early morning run, of course your more than welcome.

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ni...-meet-nov.html

http://www.google.com/maps?q=5100+Tu...i=map&ct=title
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #2
*Kung Fu Grip*

*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to *Kung Fu Grip*
WHOO! im goin!
*Kung Fu Grip* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:35 PM   #3
harleys
Zilvia Member

harleys is an unknown quantity at this point
location has been changed to Turkey Lake Park in Orlando for anybody that doesn't know.