Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
DOHC S13 Compressor to SR20 - Codyace Bracket - HELP

Ok anyone install the Codyace Custom Bracekt for the S13 to use the Factory Compressor on the SR??

having some trouble and I can't seem to get a hold of him.
Heres what he tells me in my PM when he forgot to send me a Spacer Needed:
Quote:
The spacer is used on the top left (if looking at it from the front) of the compresor on the one hole that lines up. We weren't able to create a 4 hole model to work, so the s13 redtop with s13 compressor is a 3 bolt setup.

The bottom bracket is attached to the lower 2 holes on the a/c bracket via one short bolt. You'll use the longer ones to attach to both the bracket on the right end, and through the bracket into the original compressor bracket on the left.

Then in the top left you'll use the last bolt and place the spacer between the compressor and original bracket. The bolt goes through them all, into the bracket.

I'd show you pictures of the isntall, however the server is currently down (burned down over the weekend). It's almost impossible to explain via PM, so when the gallery is up I'll forward you the pics (also on the original page)
--Cody Ace
Where he talks about 1 Small bolt...well that bolt Threads into the Bracket he makes but leaves like a 1/8 inch gap between the Orig Bracekt and his New bracket....is that Right???The Bracket won't sit flush and the NEW BRACKET can actually just Swing.Won't hold it tight up to the SR Bracket.

I don't get it.

Anyone INSTALL one of these.Its so Stupid but this is holding up my SR install!