Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #31
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bought flywheel bolts from James, cool guy, and shipped super fast. I needed them ASAP and he sent them before the check even cleared, legit dude, you can definitely count on him.

<3<3
henry
Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #32
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
legit dude bought a couple stuff from him very nice chill dude, he hooked me up with some free stuff.
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #33
tgd89
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tgd89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought a seat off him, everything was as described. Shipped fast, definately recomend him.
tgd89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #34
used240sxparts

He got an intercooler kit off of us, smooth transaction
Old 03-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #35
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
bought some centercaps off him. good price/communication. smooth transaction. highly recommended
Old 03-16-2008, 04:23 AM   #36
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
just picked up the fender roller off him great guy good seller
would do business wit again
Old 03-25-2008, 05:26 PM   #37
wowitsaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
wowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wowitsaboy
james is a great, and i mean "Tony-the-frikken-tiger GRRRREEAAATT" seller. my first time buying from him, he was very patient and stayed in contact with me as a buyer through the whole process.
would for sure buy from him again
+1 for him
wowitsaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #38
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
Paid on Tuesday, stuff arrived on Wednesday. Freakin' awesome.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:11 AM   #39
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
great seller awesome communication.
double check address with me.
everything was as advertised
thanks again can't wait to do business again
<3
-los
Old 04-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #40
rajcat
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
rajcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
definently my fave seller, he did a $10 sale in which he sold various items for only $10 each. most of which were definently worth much more than $10! i ordered 3 items this past week from different sellers, his was the second item i ordered (like a day after the first item) and his item arrived first (after like wat only seemd like 1 day)!! i bought a like new waterpump from him for $20!!
rajcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #41
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
purchased an oil relocation + 2 exhaust flanges from this dude!
Smooth transaction, QUICK shipping!

A++!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #42
holybushoffire
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
holybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to holybushoffire
Received Parts extremely fast!!

Great seller.. AAAAA+++++

"some guys have a better relationship with their car than their wife haha. sad but true."

SECRET SOCIETY
holybushoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #43
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
James is legit.

Awesome guy to deal with.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #44
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bought a hotpipe from him. Communication was quick as was shipment. Got the item just as described VERY quickly. Would definitely do business with again!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:04 AM   #45
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Bought some wheel spacers from him. He shipped them off real quick. Good seller.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #46
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
very good seller.. didnt have any complications at all.. thanks
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #47
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
super smooth transaction. everything perfectly described.

stuff got shipped fast as hell. this dude's on the ball.

no one should have any worries buying from this guy.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #48
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Bought a nismo t-stat off him. shipped fast and in great condition. will do business with again if I have the chance. thanks james!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #49
ak_slick
Leaky Injector

ak_slick will become famous soon enoughak_slick will become famous soon enoughak_slick will become famous soon enoughak_slick will become famous soon enoughak_slick will become famous soon enough
James is great, had to get one arp stud nut and he had an extra. shipped it really fast too so my project wasn't held up.

-Dave

Thanks again James
ak_slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #50
mifesto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
got catch can and am happy. thank you.
mifesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #51
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Got a VC off this guy, good seller.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #52
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
mestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I bought a Dmax wing from him, came just as he described! +1 for James

92 S13 Coupe Track Car
mestizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:21 AM   #53
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Bought exhaust from him. Really nice guy.
Good sense of humor, which is relatively rare.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #54
papa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
papa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to papa
bought some over fenders off of james, very happy with my purchase

-Dan
Old 10-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #55
SilviaDoctrine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDoctrine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
James is an AWESOME buyer!!! Came through as promised, and didn't try to lowball me prior to our agreement, or upon our meeting. (Ex. Oh, I only brought $5 dollars less than asking price) He is a legit buyer, who keeps his word and is a friendly guy! Would definitely do business with him again!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SilviaDoctrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:19 PM   #56
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
He sent me wheels quickly and they were packaged well. A+
KEEP CHARLIE MERCER BANNED HES A GOOD FOR NOTHING RACIST
lilredstiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:55 AM   #57
uuchi

uuchi is an unknown quantity at this point
great guy to buy from, shipped the item and gave tracking code same day!
uuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #58
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
James is an awesome guy. He held stuff for me while in is hawaii until a month after I got back, and hooked it up w/ an awesome price!

Thanks alot man!

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #59
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Just picked up a slightly used laptop from James. Might as well called it NIB because it was in perfect condition haha. Good guy, great seller.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #60
blackalicious95
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
blackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
bought some fenders from james and he is a legit dude.
he told me about every single blemish they had and they were in better condition than he had told me.
I would definately do bussiness with him again.

+1 for you my friend.

i didnt know you did fender work. I need a pull in the rear, I should have asked you to hook me up when i was there.
blackalicious95 is offline   Reply With Quote