Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #91
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91tofordee View Post
no, i just withdrew 1000 dollars....not true.
You live in California? Every Bank I've been to here that I've been at limits you to $200.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #92
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
You live in California? Every Bank I've been to here that I've been at limits you to $200.
That's usually a default limit set by the bank. You can usually set your daily withdraw limit to as high as your daily purchase limit. Depending on your history with the bank can go into the tens of thousands of dollars.

I wouldn't set it to high with all the jackers running around.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Just to add to all of that. I'm sure the mods/admins can check that the IP was from this guy's house when he was "gone on a trip"....so yeah. That one person who had access to your house better cough up ALL the money or something...cuz I'm not going to sit here and take this.
You're the third person in this thread to ask us to do something we've already done.
What can I gain from seeing that his posts came from a consistent IP address?
Oh, what about that new screen name I found after he tried to delete all his posts, yeah, the one I BANNED?!!?
I understand your frustration and appreciate your concern, but what I do NOT like is how you seem to think that we somehow have some magic trick that will show us a webcam show of who is sitting at his computer because we can see IP addresses. We have done what we're able to do with it.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #94
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
You're the third person in this thread to ask us to do something we've already done.
What can I gain from seeing that his posts came from a consistent IP address?
Oh, what about that new screen name I found after he tried to delete all his posts, yeah, the one I BANNED?!!?
I understand your frustration and appreciate your concern, but what I do NOT like is how you seem to think that we somehow have some magic trick that will show us a webcam show of who is sitting at his computer because we can see IP addresses. We have done what we're able to do with it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to srdub needing to take action. Not the mods. I know that you've all already checked the IP and such. I was just referring to the fact that srdub says he was gone and such, yet the IP was from his house and if only one person had access to the house. Bingo. We have our culprit, yet from that email posted srdub doesn't seem to want to bring this person to justice because hes a "close friend" if at all this "close friend" even exists.

So again, I'm not asking the mods/admins to do anything more. Just demanding action from srdub to fix this since hes already said he can see the thread from his friend's account.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #95
Brailleauto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Brailleauto is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just read this whole thread..Ive only delt with one zilvia member in my time..and that was to purchase my silvia...so I wanted to know who didnt have such a good track record before I did more dealings....I hope you guys get your money back and Il be monitoring this threads status..I learned alot about paypal and that,that I did not know..Good Luck with everything gents.
Brailleauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #96
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Bump...paypal is screwing me with the typical "You win, but he has no money" BS....filing with my bank...
Old 06-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #97
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
Quote:
Bump...paypal is screwing me with the typical "You win, but he has no money" BS....filing with my bank...
i just got off the phone an hour ago with my CC company I've already been credited the $ back, you should have filed both paypal and CC same time.

I knew even if paypal were to go in my favor there would be no funds for me to recieve.

best of luck dude hope you get more money back also
Old 06-23-2009, 05:41 PM   #98
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

I filed with my bank as well..They're resolving the matter. Even if my money is credited back I don't want this issue to fade. This is inexcusable...
Old 06-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #99
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'd told everyone who contacted me to contact their banks as well as paypal, now I am sure you all see why...

At this point, we're all clear that he will NEVER be un-banned, as he seems to have no interest in facing his problem here, instead blames it on someone else and makes no effort in making it right.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #100
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

^Appreciate the help Philip...he acts like he wants to help everyone out and stuff, but the most I got out of him was "Yeah...my life's turned upside down, blah blah blah go to your bank"..
Old 06-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #101
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

As much as I hate Bank of America for their hours, always being crowded, etc....I must say I think I'm going to stay with them. They somehow got paypal to refund me the money...but either way srdub is still a SCAMMER.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #102
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
As much as I hate Bank of America for their hours, always being crowded, etc....I must say I think I'm going to stay with them. They somehow got paypal to refund me the money...but either way srdub is still a SCAMMER.
thats good to hear, wamu got paypal to refund me also
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote