Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #31
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
If I had the money I would. Hell, it's not easy making money these days. No one buys parts and school takes up the majority of my time as well so shipping some items is out of the question.

Plus I have my bills and debts to pay off as well. I could only imagine the bigger strain it would put on me if I did in my current situation.

all you need now is some yahoo going out of his way to derail what sparse sales you do have coming up......know what I mean?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #32
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
We have talked to him, but the situation for him just isn't adequate. No computer, so communication online is cut down greatly. He's a student so the majority of his time is taken by his studies. Plus, any cash he does come across goes directly to gas and other necessities.

I understand that Mark made the choice to say he would refund you the money, which I think was a bad decision by him especially with no proof of anything, but what's done is done. He should stand by his word and pay you. Fortunately he has been able to land a part time job so hopefully things turn for the best.

Seriously, he's far from the type that would scam anyone or even think about it. He's a good kid who's just hard up on money.
Seriously, proof or no proof, why would somebody return perfectly good tires when they need it??? Maybe you should tell your friend to stop selling bunk shit and then giving people the run around. Seriously, Roger told him wassup in June and your telling me that over 6 months later, he cant come up with the money?!?! If he's so fucking broke, maybe its time to sell his car and get something cheaper to maintain and shit...hell, better yet, he got some car parts he can sell to get money out of to pay for his obligation.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #33
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
To his knowledge they weren't ruined tires. He merely upgraded to a wider set of tires because of a good deal he got. I really don't know the specifics of how bubbles form in the sidewalls so I won't comment how that could have happened.

He loves his car, he wouldn't sell it. Obviously you didn't read the portion of him finally being to get a job. The issue was he didn't have funds before, hopefully now he will. Mark isn't hiding from this. He simply can't get online and has other things to handle as well.

I've already agreed about the run around issue and I'm siding with Roger (OP's name?) on that. You're seriously beating a dead horse. Soon as he comes up with the cash he'll pay.

Also, have you ever had a transaction with Mark (hustlervibes) that would require you to post in this thread? You're bad mouthing someone who sold used tires with no knowledge that they were damaged (maybe damaged in route) and has meant to resolve the situation, but hasn't been able too.

I sympathize for both parties because it sucks to spend hard-earned money on parts that turned out to be worthless to you and also to be in a situation where you're trying to good by someone, but have no real means to do it by. And putting yourself in a worse sitauation by selling parts off your car that you will eventually have to buy back for probably more money isn't really the best thing to do.

I'll leave this as my last post because I see this thread turning into a shitting match. I'm sure Mark will pay the OP back when the funds are available and only wish that this gets resolved as soon as possible.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #34
racer98
Post Whore!

racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Quote:
To his knowledge they weren't ruined tires. He merely upgraded to a wider set of tires because of a good deal he got. I really don't know the specifics of how bubbles form in the sidewalls so I won't comment how that could have happened.

He loves his car, he wouldn't sell it. Obviously you didn't read the portion of him finally being to get a job. The issue was he didn't have funds before, hopefully now he will. Mark isn't hiding from this. He simply can't get online and has other things to handle as well.

I've already agreed about the run around issue and I'm siding with Roger (OP's name?) on that. You're seriously beating a dead horse. Soon as he comes up with the cash he'll pay.

Also, have you ever had a transaction with Mark (hustlervibes) that would require you to post in this thread? You're bad mouthing someone who sold used tires with no knowledge that they were damaged (maybe damaged in route) and has meant to resolve the situation, but hasn't been able too.

I sympathize for both parties because it sucks to spend hard-earned money on parts that turned out to be worthless to you and also to be in a situation where you're trying to good by someone, but have no real means to do it by. And putting yourself in a worse sitauation by selling parts off your car that you will eventually have to buy back for probably more money isn't really the best thing to do.

I'll leave this as my last post because I see this thread turning into a shitting match. I'm sure Mark will pay the OP back when the funds are available and only wish that this gets resolved as soon as possible.
What the is the matter with you?

All this over a refund your bud absolutely owes here?

YOUR bud KNOWINGLY SOLD THE DUDE FAULTY TIRES!!!!!!!

Would you have been happier if the sidewall blew out at the guy flipped the car and killed himself? You'd be happy to live with that on your head for the rest of your life over $160 bucks?

What kind of a human are you? PAY THE DUDE BACK YOU UNSCRUPULOUS
Old 11-23-2008, 05:09 PM   #35
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Holy shit this has gone way to far I spoke with Mark the other night at the meet and he intends to pay the OP back A.S.A.P. so now only time will tell Also everything that DreamN said I totally agree with
Old 11-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #36
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer98 View Post
What the is the matter with you?

All this over a refund your bud absolutely owes here?

YOUR bud KNOWINGLY SOLD THE DUDE FAULTY TIRES!!!!!!!

Would you have been happier if the sidewall blew out at the guy flipped the car and killed himself? You'd be happy to live with that on your head for the rest of your life over $160 bucks?

What kind of a human are you? PAY THE DUDE BACK YOU UNSCRUPULOUS
Did you do business with the seller NO.... so why are you posting?? This is a Buyer/Seller Review unless you have bought or sold anything to this person don't say anything.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:37 PM   #37
racer98
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Did you do business with the seller NO.... so why are you posting?? This is a Buyer/Seller Review unless you have bought or sold anything to this person don't say anything.
Why are you posting as well ? took you guys sometime for a reply ?

Yes, I have.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:26 AM   #38
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok heres the thing. "Mark" knew of the thread made after a mod messaged him and did not respond to it. Tires ruined in shipping sounds kinda fishy to me but I said whatever thats fine and he agreed to pay me back minus shipping. Then he said he was getting 200.00 and sending it to me and never did. The guy had been on multiple times before the post was made because I looked up his profile daily to see if he had signed in (and he had but refused to answer my PM's) but as soon as the post went up all of a sudden then he no longer gets on. I have understood about money problems and gave him plenty of time but there is a limit to my graces. I can handle this like an adult but you know what he needs to act the same. I am not that worried cause I know he lives in cali and i will be there in a few months from now on orders so I want to see if he will keep avoiding me then. People tend to change their choices sometimes when they meet others face to face.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:28 AM   #39
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Like I said before, put this guy on a payment plan. Something is better than nothing. All you guys keep making excuses for this guy on why he can't pay. The fact he disappeared made the situation worse don't you think?

What college kid does not have access to a computer? I'm sure the library has a bunch of them. He also has all of you vouching for him, so invite him over and let him use your computer.

Payment plan..Payment plan...That's the most feasible way to resolve this...Work this out guys..
Old 11-24-2008, 09:14 AM   #40
racer98
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_twins View Post
Ok heres the thing. "Mark" knew of the thread made after a mod messaged him and did not respond to it. Tires ruined in shipping sounds kinda fishy to me but I said whatever thats fine and he agreed to pay me back minus shipping. Then he said he was getting 200.00 and sending it to me and never did. The guy had been on multiple times before the post was made because I looked up his profile daily to see if he had signed in (and he had but refused to answer my PM's) but as soon as the post went up all of a sudden then he no longer gets on. I have understood about money problems and gave him plenty of time but there is a limit to my graces. I can handle this like an adult but you know what he needs to act the same. I am not that worried cause I know he lives in cali and i will be there in a few months from now on orders so I want to see if he will keep avoiding me then. People tend to change their choices sometimes when they meet others face to face.
Id say you have better things to do, what really bothers me is the lack of respect. Not worth your time to get into a skermish over this ammount of money, still though its owed to you and that is final if an ageement was made and you got blow off like this just think if you bought a used motor or expensive part off the guy would be in a worse situation. I really like how one group of people keep replying for him. I do hope it gets resolved in a professional manner.

Quote:
Like I said before, put this guy on a payment plan. Something is better than nothing. All you guys keep making excuses for this guy on why he can't pay. The fact he disappeared made the situation worse don't you think?
+1

Quote:
What college kid does not have access to a computer? I'm sure the library has a bunch of them. He also has all of you vouching for him, so invite him over and let him use your computer.
+1

Quote:
Payment plan..Payment plan...That's the most feasible way to resolve this...Work this out guys..
Old 11-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #41
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
just for tire knowledge

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
Old 11-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #42
Kalashnikov
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
Kalashnikov is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
However the strength of the bond can be reduced if 1) any of the components are contaminated during manufacturing (resulting in incomplete bonding), or 2) components are damaged in service due to use while overloaded/underinflated, or by impact with potholes, curbs or other road hazards that pinch the tire between the rim and the road, or simply stretch the rubber beyond the elastic limit of the underlying cords and wires.

Past experience indicates that a sidewall separation/bubble caused by component contamination or incomplete bonding during manufacturing will appear within the first six months of service. Fortunately these separations/bubbles typically appear when they are small in size and before the tire's strength is substantially reduced. However since typical tires roll about 800 times every mile and the air pressure inside the tire is greater than outside, tire separations/bubbles that are unseen or ignored will continue to grow in size, further reduce strength, often generate noise and vibration, and ultimately lead to tire failure as the tire stretches under load (similar to the way that continuously bending a paperclip back and forth will cause it to weaken and break). However there is one last thing to remember; while a separation/bubble early in a tire's life is usually associated with a manufacturing condition, even a single, significant impact with a deep pothole or sharp curb can cause a new tire and wheel to be damaged.
If the sidewall separation/bubble appears after six months of on-vehicle service, prolonged driving on overloaded/underinflated tires or a road hazard are the most likely causes. However it may take weeks or months after an impact for a separation/bubble to appear as the damaged or bruised area continues to weaken. Unfortunately the time differential between the impact that caused the initial damage and the delayed appearance of visible evidence often means that the driver has forgotten about the impact that damaged the tire in the first place.
================================================== =====================
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS, THE BUYER IS MAKING ALL THESE ACCUSATIONS, BUT WHERE ARE THE PICTURES ?????????

IF YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING AND IT WAS NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED, TAKE A PICTURE OF THE PROBLEM A.S.A.P. POST IT UP WITH ALL THE MENTIONS TO THE SPECIFIC ITEM.

TAKE FULL PICTURE OF THE TIRES WHEN YOU RECIEVED IT IN THE PACKAGING ADDRESSED TO YOU, TAKE PICTURES OF THE SIZE OF THE TIRES, TAKE PICTURES OF THE TIRES MOUNTED, TAKE PICTURES OF THE BUBBLES IN QUESTION AND ANY SPECIFIC DETAILS THAT IS THE TIRES. IMAGINE--YOU'RE GOING TO COURT WHERE YOU HAVE TO PROVE!!!! IT.

SELLER= TIRES ARE GOOD NO BUBBLES
BUYER= TIRES ARE BAD WITH BUBBLES.

THAT'S MY ADVICE.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #43
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Enough. Thread closed.
Closed Thread