Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RPSil13 ripped me off!!!

name is Art L.
2 emails.. [email protected] and [email protected] (was his paypal.. i will post his number if nothing gets resolved.. he is from Anaheim, California

i bought from this guy a quick release carbon fiber, short hub, and nrg lock from this thread..http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=159166.. for the agreed price of 216.30 shipped, well when I receive the item a week later.. and he had locked the short hub, quick release and lock all together with the nrg lock..(will post pics) and he did not send the keys.. rendering the unit completely useless.. and the short hub was dented (which he didnt mention in the thread)

so after calling,texting,pming and complaining he flips out cursing me out saying that his girlfriend got in an accident and he doesn't have time to deal with my crap.. i then complained that it was terrible customer service.. and then he replies that i low balled him so it doesn't matter and he will deal with me on monday..(funny he didn't complain when we agreed on the price) i then replied that regardless of price we agreed on it.. (i have all our conversation on text and pms on file).. i will post them if everyone want to see our exact conversations..

so my concerns was that he lost the keys and doesn't intend to send them.. so i filed a claim on paypal.. untill he sent the keys..

then so today morning -tuesday- he sends me a pm saying that he found the keys but he doesnt intend to send them unless i pay him an extra 35.00.. here is the exact pm by him...

"yes i found the keys, but you never paid for the keys, if you look at your invoice you sent me payment for the short hub, quick release and lock, so ill be posting them up on "for sale" thread, but since your a premier customer and im such a nice guy ill let you have dibs on it, wll prob post them tonight for $35, lmk if you want them, HAVE A NICE DAY : )"

who sells a lock with out keys??!? so I text and pm him asking if he is serious.. the keys wont work with another lock.. and I continue to ask him if he is seriously not going to send me the keys.. and he just texted me back that "the real question is, are you not going to send me the money and let all those parts go to waste".. this is totally unethical of him.. and i think he will do this to other people he sells to..
i already called nrg and they said that they can't send me new keys.. but will give me a deal on a new one.. great cust service..

Send me those keys Art! you are a theif!

so I'm going to post in all his threads how he stole from me and how he is a scammer..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lol
oh man.
just follow through with the paypal claim..
what the heck.. thats the most douchebaggery thing i ever heard.
lol.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:44 PM   #3
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

BillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the rough
i did follow through with the claim.. i could have easily ripped him off.. but i didnt.. but paypal said they wont award me my money back since it only covers miss shipped items not missing/broken items.. im going to have to call the credit card company and possibly claim it as fraud..
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #4
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
tell paypal its not significantly as described.
they should be able to rule it in your favor..
also tell them not all parts were included as in the sale thread.

or just simply go through your cc.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

yeah im going to call my credit card company tommrow..
Old 10-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wow what an asshole...i hope you get those damn keys man...wat a dick
Old 10-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #7
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Damn that's a badass scam/blackmail

It's like selling a car and then asking another $10,000 for the key to it.

WOW.....
Old 10-16-2007, 11:29 PM   #8
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soon2bs13
wow...that sucks. i hope he gets kicked in the nuts...
Old 10-17-2007, 12:40 AM   #9
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Damn man that sucks, thats all kinds of shady. Hope you get your money back.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:20 AM   #10
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
RPSil13 needs to PM me or be banned from the marketplace.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:30 AM   #11
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
damn... thats pretty weakk...
Old 10-17-2007, 01:51 AM   #12
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

yeah.. thanks for the support guys.. i hope i get my money back too.. and enjoy my new paper weight...(unless he sends the keys).. bottom line he is just keeping it to be a dick..sadly this is the first time i got screwed on a car forum (i was on honda-tech for a long time user name (you know i got sol!) and have had about 40 plus transactions with no problems at all.. and i have been paypal verifed since 2002.. sadly i guess after this, it's hard for me to buy from a private seller anymore unless it's face to face.. so i guess im buying all my parts from sponsors now..
Old 10-17-2007, 02:02 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
What the hell, what a shitty seller, he should be banned from more than just the marketplace. People that do dirt like that to other members have no place on this forum.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:50 AM   #14
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wow..the fuck kinda seller is that. sell the lock but not the key with it?

BAN FOR LIFE!

gluck with it man.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:04 AM   #15
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
O damn thats completely fucked up. I hope he gets whats coming to him. Good luck with that.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:21 AM   #16
zerooath
98 Kouki Slicktop. Tip Dealer!

zerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zerooath
Get this stuff straightened out somehow then BAN HIS ASS from the whole site.

people like this guy ruin the fucking internet.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:31 AM   #17
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Hopefully paypal refunds your money back because I kinda been in the same situation but paypal never refunded my money back. Even though I had emails the guy.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:51 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fuck that that douchebag is getting neg rep from me asap. What a fuckin dick. This kind of stuff makes me so angry, even though it doesn't concern me one bit. People like this mess our community up here at Zilvia.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:57 AM   #19
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

yeah.. im going to call him again today.. he will probably ignore my call.. maybe he's wiling to make it right.. but probably not.. funny thing is i can find out all info like his address and social security, (of his entire family) if i wanted..
Old 10-17-2007, 09:26 AM   #20
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get you money back.

Curves are sexy
Old 10-17-2007, 09:34 AM   #21
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Fuck that that douchebag is getting neg rep from me asap. What a fuckin dick. This kind of stuff makes me so angry, even though it doesn't concern me one bit. People like this mess our community up here at Zilvia.
Hes definatley going down with that many good reps.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:40 AM   #22
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
w0w.... he doesnt deserve to be here on zilvia.. i feel you man.. ive been swindle by shady business here on zilvia to0.. hope everything works out for you
Old 10-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #23
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
whne u get your money back thru your CC (cux paypal sucks and even if they rule in your favor if his acct is empty they tell you tough shit....) just pick the lock open and get a new one....youll have the whole setup for much cheaper
Old 10-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #24
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
any chance u can go to lock smith and have them make u a key something atleast ya know
Old 10-17-2007, 12:54 PM   #25
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
you may have a pound of flesh but not one drop of blood.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:00 PM   #26
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

lol.. thanks guys.. well i took it to a lock smith and they said that they could not pick or make a copy of the lock.. they said they can drill it .. but i dont want to risk the chance of messing up the bottom part of the quick release that is attached to it.. and it's pritty difficult to saw it with out some heavy duty saw.. (nrg made a good design)..

well update..
i talked to Art via text message.. and he said that he will send the keys tommrow.. (thursday).. so i removed all the scammer posts from his threads.. hopefully thinks work out.. ill keep you guys informed on what goes down..

Last edited by BillyTheChamp; 10-17-2007 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: added info..
Old 10-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #27
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Well I'm sure that he's realizing that all those red squares aren't funny anymore when your trying to sell other stuff.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #28
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Well I'm sure that he's realizing that all those red squares aren't funny anymore when your trying to sell other stuff.
yeah that's the truth.. thanks for the support zilvia community.. i will give all you guys who supported me pos feedback.. this community really takes care of its members..
Old 10-17-2007, 01:44 PM   #29
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
i, as well as everyone else have already bad repped him.. lol.. good luck with the situation.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:44 PM   #30
Mathetai
BANNED

Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Hope all work out for you dude.
Closed Thread