Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:44 AM   #31
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Bought a tension rod bracket for my S14 from him, shipped promptly, the item is in perfect condition and he kept great communication through out the whole process. Definitely a legit seller!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #32
REP FDF

Trader Rating: (0)
REP FDF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good seller, good comunication
REP FDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #33
niSE7EN

niSE7EN is an unknown quantity at this point
got the headlights, corners, fenders, hood and navan bumper with the grill
its a steal, great price
great seller
kept great communication throughout
niSE7EN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #34
duynguyenn240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
duynguyenn240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
first time buying stuff on zilvia very good seller, take a while to ship but over all it good would buy from him again
duynguyenn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #35
tangch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tangch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just got the viper alarm from jkjunior, great price and fast shipping!!!
tangch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #36
BspeedIL82
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
BspeedIL82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
awesome guy to deal with. bought a intercooler from him, the packaging on it was topnotch--not to mention, the price on it was a steal and a half!! Kept up on communication, no problems. Would definately buy from him again.

Last edited by BspeedIL82; 10-22-2009 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: added info
BspeedIL82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #37
matt11145
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
matt11145 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
paypaled him money for a built sr20 about 8 weeks ago and i am currently still waiting to see if i will ever get it...also, i have had trouble getting ahold of him the past couple weeks, he will not answer or respond to my calls or text messages. he seems like a ligit guy but this is getting slightly ridiculous. hopefully i can still get the motor...but we will see what happens.

i'll probably edit this is everything works out.
matt11145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:31 AM   #38
frankenfresh
Leaky Injector

frankenfresh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt11145 View Post
paypaled him money for a built sr20 about 8 weeks ago and i am currently still waiting to see if i will ever get it...also, i have had trouble getting ahold of him the past couple weeks, he will not answer or respond to my calls or text messages. he seems like a ligit guy but this is getting slightly ridiculous. hopefully i can still get the motor...but we will see what happens.

i'll probably edit this is everything works out.

you say you sent him money 8 weeks ago on march 7th? as in you sent him money for that motor around Jan 7th?

because i sent him $3500 for that same motor on jan 8th. he gave me the run around and said he had shipped it but could never provide me with a shipping number. i called the company that he claims to have shipped it with and they had no record of anything coming to me, so around feb 5th i filed a complaint to get my money back from paypal. my money was returned to me on Feb 17th. when he saw that the money had been removed from his account he texts me and says that he "stopped the motor from going across into canada when he saw that the money was gone." ya right thats bs, more like he never shipped it. then last month he texts me saying that he's still got this motor just sitting around and he wants to try to work it out. obviously this guy is trying to scam people.

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!
frankenfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #39
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjunior View Post
The above payment for matt was sent January 27th after the deal fell through with you. everything went over perfect, he got the motor etc and its on its way to running. no harm done. thanks
I can vouch for this. Matt is a good friend from back home, I just got off the phone with him a little bit ago. He said he would totally delete his post on here if he wasn't banned for life from this forum. He got everything that was promised to him from the sale. The motor was ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!! When I went to check out the motor for myself I was stunned. So I'm forwarding this message from Matt to anyone reading this thread, "please disregard the previous post by Matt, Jkjunior is a great seller and everything worked out awesome, thanks again man"
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #40
jonathan.bayspeed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jonathan.bayspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
brought the kouki tail lights from him, there was couple of errors but he made sure the item got to me and item is exactly as describe
jonathan.bayspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #41
JRwerks
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
JRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
EDIT.... just got the bearing thanks man came through after all sorry for thinking otherwise

Last edited by JRwerks; 01-24-2011 at 03:00 PM..
JRwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #42
My$800S14
Zilvia Junkie

My$800S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Rather than trash this guy I would rather try to contact him via phone since I can't get ahold of him any other way (I have tried everything possible), does anyone have his phone number? I've waited far to long for my item

Last edited by My$800S14; 02-15-2011 at 08:50 AM..
My$800S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #43
My$800S14
Zilvia Junkie

My$800S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is late but. I Never received my item, with no communication untill I finally filed a claim through paypal, a day before it would have been to late to file, then all of a sudden he was willing to communicate with me, fed me a line of BS and tried to keep my money called me impatient after I waited atleast over a month and a half (I can't recall exactly at this time)for an abs driveshaft with no communication, which makes me extremely angry, that a seller is anti-communicative and calls me impatient, and says I don't understand anything in my negative trader rating...........dosnt understand anything??! There is nothing to misinterpret if there is no communication , worst service ever...its a shame too, it would apear so many others have had good luck, but as far as I'm concerned...don't do bussines with this tool
Old 03-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #44
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Quote:
Originally Posted by My$800S14 View Post
This is late but. I Never received my item, with no communication untill I finally filed a claim through paypal, a day before it would have been to late to file, then all of a sudden he was willing to communicate with me, fed me a line of BS and tried to keep my money called me impatient after I waited atleast over a month and a half (I can't recall exactly at this time)for an abs driveshaft with no communication, which makes me extremely angry, that a seller is anti-communicative and calls me impatient, and says I don't understand anything in my negative trader rating...........dosnt understand anything??! There is nothing to misinterpret if there is no communication , worst service ever...its a shame too, it would apear so many others have had good luck, but as far as I'm concerned...don't do bussines with this tool
Well for one you did receive your item so that was a lie to begin with in your thread you just posted. For 2 I had some run ins with impatient people on here who left negative feedback just because the item wasnt shipped in 10 seconds which im sure we can all vouch for that. I am actively communicating with all my buyers for my new threads and shipping promptly with communications. I did have a few transactions i was slow in shipping in the past and that was my own fault for not being pro active. I am aggressively working hard to improve my feedback and customer service on zilvia. Im sorry about your transaction but there is no reason in bashing me at this time. I am working hard in improving in all aspects. I also have a fairly new ebay account for any feedback anyone else needs to see with over 86 transactions. PM ME for info
95 S14 Zenki Converted to Kouki SOLD
97 S14 Kouki - Junk Yard
89 S13 Hatch - SOLD
Feedback - http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=130589
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #45
xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx is an unknown quantity at this point
Great guy here! Just received my items, just as expected!
xseveredveganx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #46
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Anyone having any luck with this guy. I paid him two weeks ago for sunroof glass. Keeps dodginh me when i ask for tracking number. I texted him on the 8th an asked him if he shipped it. He said yes. Its been another 5 days and nothing. Im only 6 hours away in the same state. Shipping should not take a week
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #47
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Josh Koepnick is a horrible seller. All i get is BS and lies. I have asked at least three times if he has shipped my item. He always says it has shipped, but can never seem to find the time to get me my tracking number. Paid him on April 1st. Have texted him since and told him i want my money back. No response. Paypal claim filed. Buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #48
dubman

dubman is an unknown quantity at this point
My stuff got to me without a problem.
dubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #49
SHIFT_destroy
Leaky Injector

SHIFT_destroy is making a name for him/her selfSHIFT_destroy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_destroy
josh is a great guy. i deal with him in person, have been buying parts from him for years now.... he has a busy schedule as im sure all of you do also
SHIFT_destroy is offline   Reply With Quote