Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #31
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Kreukishot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kreukishot
thanks a lot for the bumper and the plastic liners...hopefully if i can get that bumper painted all is good...legit seller...
Kreukishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #32
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
DALAZ 68 is way cool guy. So easy to work with. Very straight up and legit. He even woke up early on a Sunday morning to sell me some coils.

Do not hesitate to do buisiness with him.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #33
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Steve is dope, he not only picked up the part for me and let me meet him at his pad, he also searched around in his backyard in the dark damp rainy weather for a can of wd-40... AND he got me a chicken sammich to eat when I showed up at his pad!
Old 04-12-2009, 05:28 AM   #34
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
steve hooked it up with my part for a great price! Awesome guy. A+++ Asset to the 240 community.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #35
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
this guy pretty much gave me parts, totally cool guy. i had to throw him some extra cash cuz he was so nice. if it was anyone else i wouldnt have bothered.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #36
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
AWESOME seller. Very nice, cute, I'd hit.

Purchased wiring harness, and got some LED lights free!!

buy from him.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:06 AM   #37
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Steve is the man as usual. Picked up a stock exhaust and he helped out removing it. Thanks again!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #38
LAN_iRL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
LAN_iRL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
great guy got what i wanted for the price i wanted. I will have no hesitation to do business with steve again.
LAN_iRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #39
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
awesome seller... very good to deal with. bought gas tank from this guy.

95 Nissan 240sx: Q45 brake upgrade, v'tund lip
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #40
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
good seller and a good guy, I would do business with again in a heartbeat.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #41
second_chanceS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
second_chanceS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
steve ftw lol, first time i bought a 5speed swap for my s14..Today i got my s14 SE seats. He is patient, and always replies promptly. So steve, any day u got anything i need..I will buy no questions asked
Old 10-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #42
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
awesome seller
plenty of updates
stuff came on time
would recommend to anyone
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 AM   #43
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Just picked up a sunroof assembly for my 97' kouki from him. He shipped it fast and very well packaged. He was in constant contact with me via PM's and text to make sure everything was going smoothly. I would def. do business again if I had the chance. I would highly recommend buying from him. Thanks again.
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:49 AM   #44
Automatic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
Automatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
does he even need anymore positive feed back? maybe one more. punctual, and conversant, courteous um... A+ thanks cuz, my interior looks so much cleaner.
Automatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:11 AM   #45
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
great guy super legit and straight forward, . would not heseitate to do business with again. thnx for the door steve
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:07 AM   #46
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
dude has everything! he's awesome!
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #47
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Bought some interior bits for the whip, straight up dude with really good prices. Thank you very much
Max_PSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #48
s14j
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (72)
s14j is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
got my starter from him great seller! threw in a ring light for 2 bucks amazing!!
s14j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #49
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Got a couple of parts from Steve...
AWESOME SELLER ALL THE TIME !!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #50
SidewaysNJ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (36)
SidewaysNJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
bought a grill from him, shipped it quick too..thanks
SidewaysNJ is offline   Reply With Quote