Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 05-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
gauging interest for charity meet june 20th

I'm trying to get a meet planned for June 20th. It's going to be a charity meet to benefit the National Brain Tumor Society to help aid the research of brain cancer. My girlfriend's best friend died from brain cancer and I haven't seen many events to support brain cancer so I figured I would set this up in memory of him. It's going to mostly be a BBQ/get together. We would be selling hot dogs/hamburgers/soda/water and trying to see if people could bring the other stuff like chips, condiments, plates, utensils, stuff like that. I'm just going to be selling the main stuff so more money could be donated towards charity instead of having just donations. Reason I need to see how much interest there is is because I need to get a picnic permit and the permits are per 50 people so I might need 1, 2, or maybe even more pending on how many people. I'm going to be posting this on multiple forums to get as much support for the event as possible and i will be informing the National Brain Tumor Society(NBTS) of this event.

The original plan was to have it at Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park in Yorktown, NY but if theres enough interest I can try to plan for Bear Mountain State Park in Bear Mountain, NY.

If your interested in helping out or attending please post in this thread. Judging by the amount of replies throughout all forums I will see where I should host the meet.

If there are any companies interested in sponsoring the event it would be greatly appreciated. so far we have the Elite Speed Tour NY Chapter helping set up the meet.

this same thread has been posted on tristatetuners, sr20forum, nycsentras, 240sxfamily, and revmat.ch. im trying to get as much interest for this meet as possible since its for a good cause.
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #2
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
im down. lost my mom and my aunt to cancer.

join and post his up on importfanatix.com and 240sxone.com
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
SilviaSliderNj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
SilviaSliderNj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
bear mountain would be awsome..

SilviaSliderNj is offline   Reply With Quote