Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 07-23-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WTB/Rent SoCal: Cheap S13, Must Run/Drive/Have Interior

I need a car for a project I'm working on.

I am in North San Diego county. I will drive up to 165 miles in any land-based direction (except into Mexico) from Temecula, CA. I may drive 167 miles if you are, like, super nice.

I can pay in cash, literal sacks of potatoes, sushi gift cards, lumber, bulk dry goods or Leggs-brand pantyhose. I prefer paying with cash, but if you want to roll the dice with any of the other things just to say that you were paid for a car with 78 sacks of potatoes, I can make that happen. I think. I don't really know any wholesale tuber salespeople but I'm pretty sure I could find one on short notice.

I Buy Your Car

Paint/Body/Interior: I don't care if the heater works or the AC blows cold, it just has to have an interior. The interior cannot be a biohazard because someone other than me will be spending time in the driver's seat and I'd rather not have them develop a fourteenth-century disease.

I don't care if it has wing holes or minor rust. It cannot have structural rust. It needs to be insurable and safe.

I don't care if it has a trunk carpet. IMPORTANT: NO TRUCKS. NO CONVERTIBLES. NO UPSIDE-DOWN CARS LIKE THAT GUY MAKES FOR LEMONS RACING.

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires

I don't care if it has flat tires or bald tires as long as I can get it onto my trailer with a winch.

I'll be putting a set of cheapo coil-overs and wheels/tires on it for my purposes. I need it to stop and be street driveable. Not "street driveable" the way it's thought of in Bakersfield or Lancaster, but street driveable meaning that I can actually stop the damn thing without the use of methamphetamine and King Kobra.

Engine/Trans

Unless it comes with a manual transmission swap in the trunk, it needs to be manual.

It needs to run well enough. I'm not asking for an SR swap, I'm just asking for something that has had a modicum of effort expended on its continued existence.

Everything else is negotiable, except I need to be able to pick it up by this Sunday evening at the very latest.

I Rent Your Car

I don't want a super nice car. Don't worry about cosmetics, just send me a picture.

If I'm renting the car, I can provide proof of insurance from our production company along with proof of registration through our dealership. We don't plan on damages but plan for eventualities.

Your car will be treated like my car, and I treat my cars well. It will see use on a race track (Big Willow, Streets of Willow or Horsethief Mile- depends on the schedule), but all drivers will be insured and any performance driving/drifting/burnouts will be run by you beforehand. We will not do anything with the car that you are not comfortable with, period, full stop. I will need the car for a minimum of one day, possibly two. All performance driving will be done by a professional drifter/stunt driver (not me; I'm only two steps above trained monkey after 7 years off the track).

Your car must be on coil-overs with a passable alignment (I will silently judge you) and decent wheels with decent fitment. That doesn't mean either the wheels or the fitment has to be perfect, they just have to be decent (I will not silently judge you). 15s/16s/17s are ok.

Your car must be available for two days between 8/11 and 8/23, with dates to be tightened the closer we get to filming.

Contact

PM me your car and any questions you may have. Do not PM me pictures of yourself.

IMPORTANT: Do not PM me ideas for D&D campaigns unless they're specifically designed for parties with hugely dissimilar characters and a heavy reliance on miniatures.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2019, 01:09 PM   #2
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Someone really lost out on a sweet conversation because I bought one.

You can still PM me D&D campaigns as long as they're specifically designed for parties with hugely dissimilar characters and a heavy reliance on miniatures.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote