Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 10-12-2018, 11:23 AM   #1
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB0 View Post
im making a declaration....you have this winter to install all your parts and drift next year or else
This x1000
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #2
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyzsilvia View Post
anything new dude?
Plenty my man... I guess I've been slacking so I got you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
no its not. they make their stuff in Russia (although they may source some of their matl's from megan). their arms just look like rebranded megan stuff + painted that pink/purple color.

they use poly bushings for the 'soft' side of their arms while megan uses pillowball bushings (lexus/Toyota rear end stuff). the rear lowers like the same, but you can see the difference in the patterns/pickup points;furthermoree the FUCA uses the same sliding design to adjust the ball joint, but the way the hardware clamps the sliding balljoint is flipped between the two. there are also minor variances in the balljoint shape between the two.

I have their FUCA for my IS and its okay, nothing special. will eventually replace with S9.
Thanks for breaking it down my man! I will eventually suck it up and go with S9 or something baller from Japan. It just bugged me when I had hit them up originally, and had to pay in American though it ships out of Canada. With the exchange rates it was a real head scratcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxe_ View Post
Man what a good thread! I went through a similar process of parts ordering when I built my 1jz 350z. Love the simplicity of it all and the vskf’s Look rad! Also super excited to see the BH sticker on the right light haha

Thanks my man! I'm starting to get excited about it myself. Ordering parts is fun, but the pile is starting to get a little overwhelming

Oh and BH ALL THE WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB0 View Post
im making a declaration....you have this winter to install all your parts and drift next year or else

I've set myself a goal of making this thing cool, making the panic attack parts pile small, and seeing everyone at the next Final Bout.

I'mma die trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreOhWhy View Post

Extremely rare clip of this being driven

You can't be out here making it seem like this thing leaves my garage HAHA I'm totally saving this GIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
This x1000

Famous last words from me...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote