Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-04-2008, 03:40 AM   #331
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm858 View Post
Looks clean Marvin.. Good job, bro.
I always wanted to see a projector in the German glass, too. Hope to see it at Sunbow soon.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #332
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
thoose are not euro glass.
sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #333
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I figured I should post a picture since I havent.

[yeah, thats me... it was a candid pic]

and no, I don't know why my screenname on Zilvia is still addicted2kouki when I have a zenki.
lets just say, "it grew on me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #334
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
man this thread got me all inspired to work on my car.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #335
koke0319
Zilvia Member

koke0319 will become famous soon enoughkoke0319 will become famous soon enoughkoke0319 will become famous soon enoughkoke0319 will become famous soon enoughkoke0319 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to koke0319
BORING DAY lol.....!

Old 12-11-2008, 01:00 AM   #336
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
Ughhh i miss my zenkis......i ... wannntt.......anooottthherr.....must...resist...
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:15 AM   #337
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
lol anyone getting rid of a se lip. lol my zenki is in need of one baddddd

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:10 AM   #338
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
SoCal Zenki <3

Old 12-15-2008, 12:55 AM   #339
JGON85
Zilvia Member

JGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enough
here's an artsy pic i took of my car when I use to work at lax.

I remember another black s14 like mine that was hooked up, dropped on 17 and exhaust

Last edited by JGON85; 12-15-2008 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: resized pic
JGON85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #340
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
A while ago. Might go back to this...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #341
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
and no, I don't know why my screenname on Zilvia is still addicted2kouki when I have a zenki.
lets just say, "it grew on me"
Change it to "Pinoylicious"

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #342
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #343
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
the wheels are ugly, not flush and my car is too high but i still love it:

Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #344
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of

water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:56 AM   #345
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush

hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:39 PM   #346
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice

Its lower now
Entry Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #347
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
^ Side shot pleaseee

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:49 PM   #348
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice
Wish I could but I only have the fronts on now, I traded wheels with a friend.

I'll post a pic with the new set soon
Entry Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:48 AM   #349
wannaB!
Leaky Injector

wannaB! is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wannaB!
here is my euro spec zenki... needs work i know

[IMG][/IMG]

wannaB! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:50 AM   #350
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post

fucking hot, awesome wheel combo.

i want! not to mention the hot navan aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #351
longfellow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
longfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:48 PM   #352
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
fucking hot, awesome wheel combo.

i want! not to mention the hot navan aero
please dont prop the front wheels... uras ns01s fail!

they were cheap as and i needed some front runners as i lost the auction for the matching pair of front te37s... and since then ive always blown money on other areas of the car and not another pair of te37s

but the time has come... just lost my license and car has been deemed unroadworthy for too low... so im setting cash aside and on the hunt for some 18x9.5 +12 te37s for the front

im contemplating powdercoating the full set (when fronts sourced) pink... unsure... otherwise ill leave the shit bronze

also got a supermade ducktail sitting here i need to put on... and i need a digi camera! iphone fail!
Old 12-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #353
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
Quote:
im contemplating powdercoating the full set (when fronts sourced) pink... unsure... otherwise ill leave the shit bronze
please don't powdercoat your TE37s pink! unless it's hot pink and you have some ballin' ass paint to match or contrast the pink! otherwise, the car is very nice! would have loved to go your route (with the navan aero), but i ended up selling/trading my "JDM aero" for an origin stylish kit.. =/
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:18 PM   #354
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
new pics but still needs work

zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #355
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14 View Post
please don't powdercoat your TE37s pink! unless it's hot pink and you have some ballin' ass paint to match or contrast the pink! otherwise, the car is very nice! would have loved to go your route (with the navan aero), but i ended up selling/trading my "JDM aero" for an origin stylish kit.. =/
second that
Old 12-30-2008, 01:09 AM   #356
NISMOTUNEDZ
Leaky Injector

NISMOTUNEDZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Where do you guys meet up again?
NISMOTUNEDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:16 AM   #357
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:

please do not ever consider doing this again. then your car would look like almost all the "drift" cars in australia.

on a positive note your car with full te37 would be awesome. love the navan aero!

zenki is neat. i kinda want navan aero now
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:21 AM   #358
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Old 12-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #359
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

cheers for the comments... i will stay with bronze

i think its time for a engine build and car to go on the jig to get straightened/seam welded front half...

will be back with pics in a few months may get the supermade bootlip painted/fitted too
Old 12-31-2008, 11:54 PM   #360
gun
Zilvia Junkie

gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to gun