Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
koukis13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 WELDINGOCD's White Type-X S13 FULL RESTORATION BUILD! ROTISSERIE INCLUDED!!

I have a You Tube page if your interested and want to support, you can subscribe.
YOUTUBE: WELDINGOCD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmf...bqlJchC03cintQ
INSTAGRAM: WELDINGOCD
https://www.instagram.com/weldingocd/

Hey, so I just want to share my progress with this build....
Originally from Ontario, Canada. I used to own this black 240sx with an sr20det back in 2012. My first 240sx ever and I love 240sx ever since. It's still being spotted somewhere in Mississauga. Some kid has it.

So due to certain reasons, I sold the car in 2012, left my dream job as a autobody prepper for Acura body shop and moved to Alberta, Canada to chase that oil and gas money. Ended up getting my foot in the door for welding. Here's some welds.

Since I haven't owned a 240sx for some time, had some extra coins to get another one haha. IN 2015, Picked this up for $5000 cdn at the time, it had no rust from what I can see, so I paid the extra money for it. It was bone stock except for some OLD School NISMO NEW-8 Rims. They were made by Enkei. There wasn't much information on these rims.

Bought some HSD Coilovers and SPL Hicas delete from Varun Contractor @ VHC Performance.
Sparco Steering wheel set up from my homie Tom at Nextmod.

Saw some kid parting out some OEM TYPE-X exterior parts, SO I bought it asap.

Bought the full type-x tail lights as prices for them been going up every year.

In 2019 I was able to buy a house with a decent size garage and first thing I did put up the dry walls and an outlet that will be used by my welder. Immediately right after I built a car rotisserie with the welding and fabricating skills that I have acquired. I have a very long and boring video step by step on how to build one if your interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK60xAhftEI&t=424s

Last edited by koukis13; 09-17-2020 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: photo links not working
koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links