Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Angry Please HELP! Stolen Silver RX7 on Sunday 6/6/10 (Orange County)

A buddy of mine met an interested buyer for his Rx7 when buyer opted to drive off with the car on sunday from a Target Parking Lot.

Heres what Happend:

Met the guy Saturday night - NO problem ..let me think about after test drive
text came in 3pm saying : can i see the car in day time so i can decide 100%
4pm sunday at target mall
many people around
w/ sec. camera around
test drove - no problem
negotiation - no problem
4:20pm front of target (many people and Sec camera)
in parking lot
he asked me "can i hear your engine one more time before i make my final decision)
standing next to him 24"
he starts up (24" front of me)
and took off from the parking lot

I just wanted to make sure you guys dont get scammed when this happens and make sure that who ever buys your car you get there ID and a Lic plate of the car they came in. Unless that was stolen too that wouldnt help you much.

Just a heads up…Keep an eye out for any/all of these parts, just in case they show up on Craigslist/Ebay or whatever…

1993 Mazda RX7 FD3S

year: 1993
model : RX7 T/T Touring
color: silver
mileage : 101,700

Very clean Mazda RX7 FD3S w/ following mod:

Engine
1. New 99 spec motor w/ 600 miles driven (not even first oil change done) - will give other engine that you can use to rebuild in future
2. New hoses replaced
3. Duel factory oil cooler installed
4. koyo radiator installed
5. everything in engine parts there
6. Racing Beat exhaust system (NEW)
7. HKS downpipe
8. Factory cat (secondary) still installed - passed smog last time I bought this car from other owner
9. R1 sturt bar
10. ARC oil filter cap
11. Project mu reservoir cover

Interior
1. New center counsel
2. New shifter boot
3. ARC columnar polish shift knob
4. Worksbell quick release (NEW)
5. Personal black leather /red steering wheel (NEW)
6. Pioneer new navigation used for 2 weeks AVIC (NEW)
7. Clifford paging alarm installed (NEW)
8. rear trunk/seat divider (NEW)
9. rear factory BOSE stereo
10. tinted windows

Exterior
1. Apexi N1 coilover
2. Volk Racing CE28N Genesis 18x9.0 +35 5-114.3 and 18x10.5 +18 5-114.3 w/ Advan AD07 245/35/18 & 265/35/18
3. Rear fender pulled w/ repainted
4. factory spoiler installed
5. Shine carbon side skirts
6. Shine carbon diffuser w/ vortex Generator
7. R1 lip spoiler
8. New 99 spec tail light

more info:
http://blogs.importtuner.com/6656410...d3s/index.html

Last edited by besTint; 06-10-2010 at 11:28 AM..
besTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
240sxfamily
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WTF! this happened to me with a turbo. but htis is worse!!
240sxfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
did he ride a bike there? or walk or something?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
omgosh.... at least u can get a description of his face, etc. im sorry for your lost. what cheap way to steal the car.

did you call the cops after it happened? they should of started looking right away.

should of held his licenses before letting him borrow the car. u give it back to him when hes done. but i guess u dont think of shit like that.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
HOLY FUCK!!!

Ok so this is the official story, shady ass buyer drove off with the car. Seems different on every website I go to. This is why NOBODY tests drives shit, you sit in the passenger seat, I'll drive it. Don't like it find another car.

Everyone is too fucking shady now.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
daaaaaaaaaaang wtf
Old 06-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
omgosh.... at least u can get a description of his face, etc. im sorry for your lost. what cheap way to steal the car.

did you call the cops after it happened? they should of started looking right away.

should of held his licenses before letting him borrow the car. u give it back to him when hes done. but i guess u dont think of shit like that.
Fuck That, i hold on to ur keys, wallet, ID, pink for ur ride...ive done it b4, will do it again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
HOLY FUCK!!!

Ok so this is the official story, shady ass buyer drove off with the car. Seems different on every website I go to. This is why NOBODY tests drives shit, you sit in the passenger seat, I'll drive it. Don't like it find another car.

Everyone is too fucking shady now.
indeed...
seriously hope you find it b4 its chopped...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:47 PM   #8
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
Contact the police to try to trace the origin of the number that he contacted you with?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
son of a bitch fucking thieves man
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #10
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
crazy, give us a description of the guy
Old 06-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
dont you have a sufficient amount of info on him if you guys were in contact on multiple occasions using multiple mediums (email and phone number)? anyway, good luck finding the d-bag...GET THAT THING BACK
Old 06-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #12
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
WOW that has to be the most ridiculous way to steal a car.

What does this guy look like? Name? I'll keep an eye out!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #13
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
daamn. hope you get it back.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #14
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
wow people actually let a total stranger test drive a car alone with a 15k car? i wouldnt even do that with my 2k 240 lol.. hope this fucker is found and assraped..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #15
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
WOW that has to be the most ridiculous way to steal a car.

What does this guy look like? Name? I'll keep an eye out!
This dude from NWP4LIFE got tazed by a potential buyer and they tried to steal his car, but apparently dude is superhuman. lol
Old 06-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #16
lou's40sx
BANNED

lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
What car did the guy drive to meet you up???

Should take down his License plate, and hold his Drivers license or something.
lou's40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
oh forgot..cant you get some fingerprints or dna or some shit off the car he came with?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #18
lou's40sx
BANNED

Just use the Phone number the guy called you with. You can surely find a lot of info with that.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
hmm asking to hold their drivers license aint a bad idea next time, they should have it on them, and the idea that you wouldnt drive a car without one.i know i wouldnt take offense to it.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #20
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
OMG that is horrible!

what about post up more info about the asshole or contact info, maybe someone would come up with some lead?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
lou's40sx
BANNED

^^Yep, that would actually solve more problems then you would think.

By holding his Drivers license, you for one, know he has one. Two, You have leverage if he books it. So anyone reading this thread, make sure you're in the car while a potential buyer takes a test drive, and ask to see or hold the drivers licenses before he can get in the car. Always bring a pen and paper, Jot down his name and address and DL # return it right back to him/her. Write down his car's plate.

It's great to have a buddy or girl friend with you when buying and selling things in the real world, they can give you extra eyes and "WITNESS" if that comes to be.

And finally, just use PREJUDICE, make a mental assumption that this buyer is serious or up to no good. I've sold many cars before and I can spot a serious buyer or b.s.'ers.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #22
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/

Be suspicious of everyone these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #23
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Im posting this for a personal friend.

All i was told that he was very american/hispanic descent. he wasnt offered a test drive but asked to hear the exhaust note before making his final descision. he was there without a car that we know of. his cell phone # was given to law enforcement.

he sat in the car to listen to the exhaust and just took off.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #24
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This sucks I'll keep my eyes open in the IE.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #25
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/

Be suspicious of everyone these days.
Moved .
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #26
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
nvm my post and negativity.

Last edited by mau5trap; 06-10-2010 at 12:45 PM..
mau5trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #27
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
the number/emails can b traced to the guy who stole it. so y the heck would he do it.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:12 AM   #28
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
hope they find the foo slippin.

Last edited by mau5trap; 06-10-2010 at 12:45 PM..
mau5trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:11 AM   #29
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
cops are lame when it comes to this shit....

nothing ever happens.

ugh
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:13 AM   #30
creyes13491
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
creyes13491 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
just use his number and track it. theres a website that can trace addresses by just putting the cell and home phone number.
creyes13491 is offline   Reply With Quote