Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #31
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump bump
I've got tranny problems. not sure if I wanna drive out.
but I'll be out there either way.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #32
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Another meet is upon us, rain or shine I'll be there from at least 8ish to 9ish unless it gets really bad.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:30 PM   #33
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Bump. Can we got more nissans? lol
Old 09-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #34
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

tomorrow guys! There's big talk!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #35
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be there, it's what I do...
Old 09-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #36
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Bring your measuring tape and shit dammit.
I'm bringin my car :P
Old 09-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #37
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

tonight tonight.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:27 AM   #38
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
If it wasn't so far from me (Bergen county) I would grab a pack of ppl and go.
Word I dont even know where that is!!!

How was the meet last night you got pix??

I wish my car was running i'd be out there to add to the diversity
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #39
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Here's a link to the pics from the previous meets

Weekly Best Buy Meet Pics *56k go away* - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Big variety of cars. Muscle to Euro to Import.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:13 AM   #40
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Figured I'd bump it up for next week...
Old 09-28-2008, 08:33 AM   #41
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
how far it this from the city?
Old 09-28-2008, 10:56 AM   #42
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

err...nyc? you're lookin at roughly an hour and 30 mins depending on traffic on njtp.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:24 AM   #43
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Bump, tonight is gonna be nice. should have 100+ cars out.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #44
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

last minute bump. kinda chilly, but should be a good time still.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #45
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

should be nice tomorrow! Got my car all waxed up and shining! haha
Old 10-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #46
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

I'll be out there early around 7:15-7:30.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:55 AM   #47
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Nice meet, Except for the extracurricular activities that went on.
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:04 AM   #48
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ What went on???
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #49
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Some girl had an EXTREMELY rough night.

First thing first. Her mom ambushed her and just bitched her out in front of people. Took her keys and took her car and drove off and told her to find her own ride home.

10 minutes later, she's walkin and a bigger guy is running towards her. Tackles her down to the ground as if he just won the superbowl. Shook her up, slamming her onto the pavement, grabbed her phone, and chucked it at her face. She was completely out cold.

One of the guys quickly grabbed the guy as there was a mobscene gathering around the asshole guy. Some got a few sucker punches in, but for the main part, he was held captive until police and ambulance came.

The girl was slowly comin back by the time the ambulance came. She had a nasty gash on her cheek from the phone and she was bleeding from her ears.

This is the first time anything this dramatic has ever happend to these meets and should not ever happen again.

The cops said this had nothing car related and the meet will NOT be shut down, but they are going to keep a closer eye on us just for this incident.

The guys that started the meet (TriStateTuners.com) are trying to find information on the girl and want to get her a 'Get Well' card and flowers.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #50
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Besides that...the meet was an excellent turn out. This cold weather seems to actually be bring in more people.