Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Who watches Bleach?

I want these fillers to end!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
ya the fillers get annoying.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
watched it until like ep 90

then it died

fillers are stupid
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:18 AM   #4
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Last edited by SoCal-s130; 05-05-2017 at 05:03 PM..
SoCal-s130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:20 AM   #5
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate fillers.

thats why I stop watching Shippuden and started reading the manga online. Im up to 406 now.

I couldnt get into bleach.. Too boring.

Last edited by Baka Sama; 07-02-2008 at 02:53 AM..
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #6
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
havent fucked with the fillers, I usually dont. the whole hueco mundo arc is kind of boring. the only thin I enjoyed was the grimjow/ichigo fight. It was VERY well animated.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #7
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
havent fucked with the fillers, I usually dont. the whole hueco mundo arc is kind of boring. the only thin I enjoyed was the grimjow/ichigo fight. It was VERY well animated.
Yes indeed really good fight. I have a feeling the series will end soon.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 AM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
what episode up to now 170?? i think the last one i saw was 156.. i dont think it was fillers tho, but yah i feel yah.. that kinda kills some anime for me,.. but a series like bleach and naruto there is a episode every week so it would be hard as hell to come up with new storyline soo fast
Old 07-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #9
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
samurai champloo

a good 23 episodes

THAS ALL YOU NEED
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #10
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
what episode up to now 170?? i think the last one i saw was 156.. i dont think it was fillers tho, but yah i feel yah.. that kinda kills some anime for me,.. but a series like bleach and naruto there is a episode every week so it would be hard as hell to come up with new storyline soo fast
they're at episode 177.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #11
koroshiya87
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
koroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
i couldnt get into bleach but ill try again later, its still cool
koroshiya87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #12
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
this fillers suck...they coulda at least made a better story. those katanas are ehh, but at least they are KINDA keeping me entertained. they need to make ichigo go hollow more often...or a filler story of the vaizards.

edit:
Quote:
watched it until like ep 90

then it died

fillers are stupid
the bound/vampire like filler sucked bad. thats prolly where you ended
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #13
braingone
Leaky Injector

braingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant futurebraingone has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to braingone
I'm not a fan of the newer bleach, I liked the first season the best.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:18 AM   #14
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

everyone got + rep
Old 07-02-2008, 02:45 AM   #15
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by braingone View Post
I'm not a fan of the newer bleach, I liked the first season the best.
werd, should have ended after soul society
Old 07-02-2008, 05:10 AM   #16
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So it's anime?

People watch that?

Interesting.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:17 AM   #17
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

crazy shit huh???? I mean omg someone is watching something that interests them.........dood someone lock us up this is a debauchery
Old 07-02-2008, 05:18 AM   #18
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
yeah...these fillers are gonna go on for at least a full season i'm assuming because of the intro for this season. and typically a full season runs about 22-25 episodes? give or take a few.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:23 AM   #19
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
crazy shit huh???? I mean omg someone is watching something that interests them.........dood someone lock us up this is a debauchery

Slow down chief, I don't know one person who watches anime.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:01 AM   #20
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I stopped around 163..or when the fillers started. I guess i can watch this thread to know when it ends.

As for Naruto.....so whack....such a slow pace that at times, it feels like it takes almost an entire episode for something interesting to happen.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:04 AM   #21
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
I had no idea what I'd find in this thread, and I still have no idea.. is Bleach a cartoon or what?
Old 07-02-2008, 07:09 AM   #22
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by just1pepsi View Post
I had no idea what I'd find in this thread, and I still have no idea.. is Bleach a cartoon or what?
yes, Japanese anime (cartoon) based off a manga (comic)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_anime
Old 07-02-2008, 08:45 AM   #23
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Kubo is back from his vacation (he really did take one) so now the manga is not in the pendulum series anymore and back to the regular arc.

the fillers to the anime should be ending within the next 2-3 episodes. the Bountu fillers were pretty good... thats because Kubo thought of the story. this season fillers suck because his animators are drawing it up..

for anyone that reads manga, check out kUBO'S first one called "ZOMBIE POWDER"
Old 07-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #24
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i watch the anime but i also read the comic

the fillers gets boring.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:41 AM   #25
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Vampire Hunter D?

吸血鬼ハンターD, Kyūketsuki Hantā Dī

I watched most of those, Enjoyed.

Also like when Full Metal was young and it didnt play here, I had the subtitles for all of them and watched almost all of them within a week, Epic if you watch one after another, super sad.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:41 AM   #26
nastynate805
Leaky Injector

nastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
I want these fillers to end!

Couldn't agree more I love how they were finally making some headway and then BAM! filler. I watched about 3 episodes of the filler and then quit i'll pick back up when there done with filler Shippuden did the same thing god damn filler. I would rather them take a 2 month break then put me through watching this horrible garbage of filler.
nastynate805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #27
IStop4NoMan
Zilvia Junkie

IStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant future
i dont watch bleach, but my friend does. her and her friends all love to cosplay that show. i just helped make a Zabi Maru sword, or however you spell it. Her BF likes to be renji. But yeah that show does seem to be pretty popular.
IStop4NoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #28
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I used to watch Naruto and Bleach but then they got boring or I can't find the time to sit down and watch it. Naruto could have been such a great anime if they stopped all the BS and got with the fighting. I actually like Bleach more than Naruto because they actually fight and it's more interesting. The last Bleach I watched was when they were at the dimension where the aranca or whatever live and they were fighting all the ranked aranca.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:09 PM   #29
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by IStop4NoMan View Post
i dont watch bleach, but my friend does. her and her friends all love to cosplay that show. i just helped make a Zabi Maru sword, or however you spell it. Her BF likes to be renji. But yeah that show does seem to be pretty popular.
i have some bad news.

your friends are fucking nerds.
condolences
Old 07-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #30
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
lol. go hit up anime expo ... omg nerds everywhere
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote