Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 07-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #31
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lmfao thats not even creative at all... omg.imma have to call him later. fucking r-tard!

dont worry. this ones on him. im not gonna help him out in any way.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #32
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

Oh and yes trying to use a V10 to best a V6 is pretty weak in my opinion. Its really two different classes. There is a reason you do not see V10's in the same class as V6's in motor racin
No.

JGTC rules state vehicles engine must be from same make no cylinder limit .

Speed GT there were Audi, NSX racing Vipers and Corvettes.

In Europe there is an unlimited class that allows you to use any engine that does not exceed 6 liters.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #33
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Steele View Post
No.

JGTC rules state vehicles engine must be from same make no cylinder limit .

Speed GT there were Audi, NSX racing Vipers and Corvettes.

In Europe there is an unlimited class that allows you to use any engine that does not exceed 6 liters.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
No one was talking about JGTC here. On top of that Classes are determined by displacement and unless the V10 is the same displacement as the V6 it would not be in the same class. Plus Unlimited classes are special classes where things are built to the hilt.

P.S. I do not know what your trying to prove with your post, to begin with. Its pretty much a weak defense for a argument that was already lost. Unless your trying to score a brownie point in the weakest possible way.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:36 AM   #34
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Weren't we discussing all this like a month ago. lol
Old 07-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #35
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Weren't we discussing all this like a month ago. lol
ya but unfortunately some of these fools just can't stop. I thought it was done with the smack down of two toes repeatedly.His idiocy of creating two sn's in one afternoon with same name, causing a ban and a pinking? You would have thought it would have ended there. Though the fool above had to chime in with previously hashed over irrelevant racing class arguments, that were weak to begin with.

New Video
Buy my mounts!

Last edited by drift freaq; 07-14-2008 at 02:08 PM..
Old 07-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #36
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
In all honestly, I love it when drift freaq posts, mostly because he shuts fools down.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:34 AM   #37
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
No one was talking about JGTC here. On top of that Classes are determined by displacement and unless the V10 is the same displacement as the V6 it would not be in the same class. Plus Unlimited classes are special classes where things are built to the hilt.

P.S. I do not know what your trying to prove with your post, to begin with. Its pretty much a weak defense for a argument that was already lost. Unless your trying to score a brownie point in the weakest possible way.
If you're going to neg me at least try and be valid in what the hell you're talking about hypocrite .

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
Oh and yes trying to use a V10 to best a V6 is pretty weak in my opinion. Its really two different classes. There is a reason you do not see V10's in the same class as V6's in motor racing.
EHEM JGTC (Now called SUPER GT) had Vipers (''Chrysler Viper'') in the same with NSX and at one point Supra with several teams running 3gte's all in the same GT500 class.
David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:07 AM   #38
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Steele View Post
If you're going to neg me at least try and be valid in what the hell you're talking about hypocrite .

EHEM JGTC (Now called SUPER GT) had Vipers (''Chrysler Viper'') in the same with NSX and at one point Supra with several teams running 3gte's all in the same GT500 class.
Ahem who says I neg repped you? You can't see who neg rep's you. Unless of course you have a premium membership your not telling us about. which would mean you have two sn's which is a violation of forum rules.

Ah dude get off your fucking high horse. You jumped into a argument that someone had already lost just to try and throw your little 2 cents in. A weak 2 cents at that. I stated before, we are not talking about JGTC here and yet you go on about it. Whats your problem? It had nothing to do with what we were debating. We were talking about specific cars. That were specifically different and how the loser in the discussion was trying to draw a comparison on them, like they were the same. You calling me a hypocrite, sounds like your trying to find something you can lob at me, but yet you show nothing.
Oh and by the way classes are determined by displacement. Though you're right in Super GT its unlimited which is a special class like I stated a Unlimited class.
So I am not being a hypocrite you are just reiterating what I already said and trying to prove your point with it.
Though it still fails because a new GTR has never been in that class as of yet. On top of that just because the class exists does not mean that comparing a V10 powered car costing 200k to a V6 powered car costing 80k would be an accurate comparison.
Once again we come full circle to the argument the loser was already losing, just because you decided to post for some odd reason.
A 200k car that could not beat a 80k car would be weak. It better beat it. Though it does not mean they are in the same class they are not.
You're argument about the Super GT class is not pertinent in this discussion, as we are not talking racing classes. We are talking about direct comparison of two different cars, that engine wise are not classified the same. So therefor its a unfair comparison. Get over it.

New Video
Buy my mounts!

Last edited by drift freaq; 07-20-2008 at 11:24 AM..
Old 07-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #39
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Even tho pat's my buddy...

Drift Freaq-1
Pat (twotoes)-0

Epic fail on pats part trying to argue with some as well versed in the art of owning as Drift Freaq. I let him know on a constant basis how smart that was lol.

Ok back to the NSX. I love them, at least the 1st ones... But between one and a GT-R??? Id have to go with the one with a back seat, luggage space, and a sexy nissan bloodline.

Besides, the older NSX's still sound like hondas.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #40
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
I havent read this thread at all, but,

I think this nsx is gross, does nothing for the history of the models that came befor it.

every new sports coupe coming out seems to look like g35 chassis.

like a cookie cutter or something
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote