Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:36 AM   #721
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
damn i need to see this movie

You and me both buddy...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #722
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Its fucking goood!!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #723
alexkosheck
BANNED

alexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choices
This might be in the Videos thread, but it deserves to be in this thread also. It's hilarious!

Soundwave: The Touch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYzRanykbQ&feature=dir

Last edited by alexkosheck; 07-04-2007 at 01:15 PM..
alexkosheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:02 PM   #724
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
saw it yesterday at a 4 oclock showing. It was somewhat packed too at that time.

anyway, awesome movie.

"WERE YOU...MASTERBATING??" haha.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #725
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
it was amazing

hate the cars but movie was good
Old 07-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #726
RightWheelDrive
Zilvia Member

RightWheelDrive is on a distinguished road
The best movie in the world
Old 07-04-2007, 05:14 PM   #727
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I just got home from seeing it.
I'd been saying that if Michael Bay fucked this one up the way he did Pearl Harbor and Armageddon, I was going to drive to wherever he was and fucking KILL him, but after what I just saw, his life has been spared

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:40 PM   #728
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SUCKED ASS!

first 30 min were great, real serious like.. then it was down hill from there..
Old 07-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #729
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Yea it WAS GOOD but i dont know about watching it twice. They focused more on them transforming all the time instead of actually fighting more.
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:25 PM   #730
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
My only gripe was the whole movie was like an advertisement for GM and Ebay. Basically everycar was GM related, except for the Mustang Police car.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:29 PM   #731
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sagat View Post
For some strange reason, I kind of want a camaro now.

Then GM has done their job....
Old 07-04-2007, 07:46 PM   #732
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
My only gripe was the whole movie was like an advertisement for GM and Ebay. Basically everycar was GM related, except for the Mustang Police car.
Boo fucking hoo. The cars were nicely done up and so what if they were GM related? Seriously, they all looked pretty bad ass. It's not like they used POS cars either.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #733
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hey im not sure if they give the same trailers but did anyone see that trailer were that city was getting destroyed by something that sorf of sounded like godzilla...was it godzilla?? i didnt see the title
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #734
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
hey im not sure if they give the same trailers but did anyone see that trailer were that city was getting destroyed by something that sorf of sounded like godzilla...was it godzilla?? i didnt see the title
same trailer I saw and I was confused as hell. I was like, is the movie starting already?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
SUCKED ASS!

did you see the same movie the rest of us saw???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sagat View Post
It was AMAZING! go see it now! For some strange reason, I kind of want a camaro now.
me too

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:58 PM   #735
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
same trailer I saw and I was confused as hell. I was like, is the movie starting already?????
Supposedly, from what I have been told, it hasn't even been filmed yet. Only the teaser was. Possible titles include Cloverfield, the name of the town. Could possibly be a Godzilla movie, but naming it Godzilla just seems like bad juujuu, lol. Again, this is all hearsay.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:42 PM   #736
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
They call that "product placement," I know GM paid 3 million bucks and personally provided 3 of each of those cars for the thrashing in the movie.
Ebay? I dunno how much they paid, but whatever they did was worth it, because they not only got exposure, but the mentions they got were just damned funny.

And I write too!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #737
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ Are you talking about Bad Robot?
Old 07-04-2007, 11:07 PM   #738
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
"Are you eBay user ladiesman217?"
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:49 AM   #739
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
I dont know if anyone has mentioned it before, but I would have liked a wider angle shot of when they are transforming, its so close up when they do it kinda gets lost in translation.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #740
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
"WERE YOU...MASTERBATING??" haha.
That was such a funny scene. All the funny scenes, I thought...were actually funny.

Quote:
SUCKED ASS!

Really? Wow. Your the first person I've heard that didn't like it. I hate to see what kind of movie you enjoy.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:31 AM   #741
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Quote:
SUCKED ASS!

ha are you serious? what exactly sucked about it?
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:47 AM   #742
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
When the soldiers were fighting the scorpion(i dont remember the name) I thought that part sucked. The camera was moving around so damn much, I couldnt see shit. I hate that "feel like you're really there" shot.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:48 AM   #743
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I went into it expecting a lot because of what people had told me, and it definitely met my expectations! More than awesome.

My only gripe with it is that there was maybe a tad too much humor?

Either way, fcking great movie.

And what was that trailer for?
Old 07-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #744
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx View Post
When the soldiers were fighting the scorpion(i dont remember the name) I thought that part sucked. The camera was moving around so damn much, I couldnt see shit. I hate that "feel like you're really there" shot.
Blackout. I think the more you see it the better it will be. It was a little overwhelming at some points and hard to see what was going on exactly. But, yea if you see it again it'll probably be better.

Oh and:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Hollywood's box office record books have been transformed.

The sci-fi adventure "Transformers" had an unprecedented Tuesday haul of $27 million in its official debut, beating last year's Tuesday record of $16 million set by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

The movie is now positioned to join the ranks of this summer's blockbusters
Old 07-05-2007, 09:59 AM   #745
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Dude, go to Wal Mart and walk through the toy section...
Look at the commercials on television and how heavily it is being promoted from all sides...
Look at the advertising on some sites you might go to...
Restaurants? Yep, those too!

This was already poised to join the ranks of the summer blockbusters. I am glad I went to see it when I did, with that Harry Potter movie coming next, I won't want to be NEAR a theater.

And I write too!
Old 07-05-2007, 10:20 AM   #746
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I stayed away from this thread on purpose till I saw the film and now reading through I must agree with most of what's been said.
Saw it Tuesdays after work at the Pacific next door and last night at The Bridge. The picture clarity and sound at the Director's Hall viewing was amazing! I was floored... again.
As was mentioned, it's an spectacle. I can't wait for the DVD to come out so that I can watch it frame by frame.

9/10
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #747
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

And think...now that MB has proven this movie series is going to rock, imagine how big the next one is going to be!?

I can't wait for the DVD and more details on the second one. You can bet that pre-production and writing is going to start REAL soon.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:43 AM   #748
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
A new movie means a new thread.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #749
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This will be a DVD I purchase on THE day it is released and spend that whole week picking it apart, scene for scene and drowning in the special features

And I write too!
Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #750
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
A new movie means a new thread.
Shiet, I have enough info now to start a new one. JK.

As soon as I get something real solid though, and it's closer, I'll start it. I think I've earned the privilege of starting the next one.