Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
My First Auto-X in Four Years With The S13

Well, it has been a long while since I've ran an auto-x with the S13 (or any car really). Here's a short clip of how I did. Line isn't great, and I need to work on my braking and throttle points. I'm very rusty, so I need to get more seat time! It was a 100% first gear course for me, so I wasn't able to use much power, lol. Also, the car doesn't have much in terms of suspension, so that doesn't help me much either, ha ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_y_hyd0sDE
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Is something wrong with your 2nd gear?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Nope, course was a 1st gear course. It would have been a waste of time (literally) to shift into second. This is the same course that Alex finished off his clutch going between first and second and back to first. I was in the car when that happened, lol.
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Yes, most autocross courses are "short" so 1st gear is where you'll be most if not all the time. Welcome back to autoX. I hope to be in you similar shoes beginning of next year. It's be at least 2 years for me.