Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
ERA1 S14 Drop Knuckles F/R Like New!!!!

Hey guys I have a set of ERA1 Drop Knuckles for the S14 that Id like to get rid off. They will fit S13 as far as Im aware. These knuckles are basically a remake of the driftworks knuckles IIRC. 40mm of drop and increase your steering angle. They were stripped down and repowder coated satin black. I removed the delrin bushings from the rear knuckles and replaced them with energy suspension poly bushings. They were installed on my s14 and driven 12miles to my buddies shop where I removed them. They have been sitting in a box since so they are a bit dusty. Will include the large allen head bolts for the tie-rods which I purchased through spl-parts when I bought their outter tie-rods. Feel free to pm or text me at 352-318-3zero29 with any questions or if you would like more pix.
Thanx, Cameron
Asking $600 OBO plus shipping

speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links