Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:41 AM   #721
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
black s13 hatchback kitted out with a cream/white colored front bumper on winton turning left toward southland mall today during the afternoon.

white s13 hatchback dumped on some white wheels 880S to 92W during sundown.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 02:27 AM   #722
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
saw a read pignose s13 hatch at the intersection of JS and Hickey today...had a front mount...i threw up the dueces and em gave it back ahah
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:58 AM   #723
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
red S14 with black wheels by evergreen high school around 6pm. (i was hunting for jailbait errrr...i mean playing ball)

dark colored coupe with aero and wheels on quimby around 8.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #724
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
white sileighty with black front this morning at around 5:40 going west on industrial blvd. in hayward. possibly exhaust

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #725
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
yesterday white fastback exiting jackson/mateo going north on 880... dumped white wheels... very clean
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #726
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
red S14 with black wheels by evergreen high school around 6pm. (i was hunting for jailbait errrr...i mean playing ball)

dark colored coupe with aero and wheels on quimby around 8.
i was on ruby which is around the street

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #727
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yesterday spotted a copper/mustard color chuki fb dropped on 15's mesh @ junipero serra.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #728
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
black s14 on junipero serra today...looked all stock except N1 style exhaust...tried catchin up to him but he took off, iono what he had under the hood but my KA couldnt keep up...then he busted a bitch and acted like he didnt see me when he drove past, so my peace sign went to waste!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:22 AM   #729
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Champagne chuki coupe with gold enkei meshies, at Shore Acres in Pittsburg. Also a champagne fastback with bronze 5zigen fn01r-c rims in Pittsburg.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #730
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
saw a black fastback on greenback heading towards folsom he was bookin and backfired and shot some flames so maybe turbo? and then also saw a greenish s14.5 i belive turning left onto sunrise from green back had exhaust and nismo thing around plate i was trying to get your attention but it didn't work and light turned green i was in red zenki s14
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:16 AM   #731
Ratchet
Leaky Injector

Ratchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Ratchet
i saw a SUPER clean vert today . it looked brand DAMN new .
and it was two blonda chicks . id say mid 30s . and i as like "Deeeeeeyummm "
Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:52 AM   #732
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
red s13 vert with a s13 front end and bronze rims on monterey rd.
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:42 PM   #733
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
black s14 with pink nismo sticker on the back window

yesterday around 6pm at the outlets in anderson
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #734
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

wheres anderson?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #735
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
black s14 with pink nismo sticker on the back window

yesterday around 6pm at the outlets in anderson
i know this GIRL!.....*cough*from myspace tho*cough*
Old 03-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #736
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
White S14 on Capitol Ave around 5PM today

Old 03-23-2008, 08:58 PM   #737
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...58,3.35907&z=9
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #738
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Saw a S14 Green Zenki dumped on looks to be 18" Works and a huge exhaust by 280 metro center in daly city
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #739
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrgCT9A View Post
A girl driving a 89-90 blue pignose on Pase Padre pkwy/Mowry ave in Fremont about 9:50am this morning. Car is lowered, sleepy eyes, some 15" or 16" konig watanabe style wheels and rolled/pulled rear fenders.
wow. i was just randomly surfing some pages through this thread. lol. that same car was parked in my driveway this weekend, and the owner was sleeping in my bed. Had to wash it and clean the throttlebody today after i took the tranny out of my cressida.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #740
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
saw a red s13 on the road that leads to calaro lake at the end of almaden today when i was on my bike. It had the typical drifter damage, meshies, and a jdm new driver sticker.

anyone on here?
Old 03-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #741
mmm858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
Saw a S14 Green Zenki dumped on looks to be 18" Works and a huge exhaust by 280 metro center in daly city
I think that was me
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:07 PM   #742
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
"Deeeeeeyummm "
you like assholes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
what teh fak were you doin up there buddy?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #743
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
seen a white fastback in oakland near 35th parked near calvin simmons, had on chrome work emo's i believe.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #744
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
seen a white fastback in oakland near 35th parked near calvin simmons, had on chrome work emo's i believe.
sounds a lot like xander...white with a black roof right? dumped on stock body?

xhateszilvia is his sn on here

btw those arent chrome theyre polished

Old 03-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #745
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
red s13 vert with a s13 front end and bronze rims on monterey rd.
that was most likely me, what were you in?
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #746
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
seen this one chick that ive seen before in a burgundy/maroon chuki fastback wit black rims, lowered? making a left onto paseo padre..sup wit it
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:33 AM   #747
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYTRON View Post
that was most likely me, what were you in?
i was in a green landcruiser, was coming out of the starbucks plaza
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #748
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Saw a primered black 240 hatchback on Marina, Blvd. In San Leandro.

Had Dual N1 Tips, some polished rims in the rear, and black rims in the front?
I was in the white prelude home fry

Also.
Saw "Uncle Bob" Mtn. Ghost in his s14 on the freeway, I slowed down and said wazaaaaaaaa and sped off

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #749
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
grey hatch, totally stock looking in aptos

blue s13 coupe with a crooked silvia face, k's emblem and silvia emblem on the back. gold mesh wheels and 4x4 suspension. escalona st in Santa Cruz
Old 03-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #750
masaz 180

masaz 180 is making a name for him/her selfmasaz 180 is making a name for him/her selfmasaz 180 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to masaz 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
yesterday white fastback exiting jackson/mateo going north on 880... dumped white wheels... very clean

i think that was me......was it all white or was the front end have black fenders =)?