Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #31
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I'm in. Gonna cook myself again.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #32
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Well I hope that ziptied drivers leave one spot open. I will like to drive my vert.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:22 AM   #33
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
yay i want to drive
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #34
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Shit im there fersure. lol. Prolly not drivin. but still a great event even if u are just a spectator.
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #35
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Shit I'll have to make a trip out for this. Should have my car painted by that time as well. Spectating of course.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #36
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Definitely going, but if I wanted to drive in this, what do I need to do? Isnt it super exclusive?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:58 AM   #37
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Damn, I've been wanting to drive cross country. I will talk to some friends, see if I can trailer the S14 out there, that would be Brian W awesome - and I'm not sure I'm that awesome yet.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:30 AM   #38
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i'm planning on attending even if i hafta fly home for that weekend.
if there is an open spot, i will drive.
if no, i will shoot another 8 million photos and hardpark.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:18 AM   #39
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Fuck. Not missing it this year for anything in the world.
I heard there will be sharkes with lasers.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #40
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
I'm in. Gonna cook myself again.
ima get to kick it with you this year again...yay..im so staying 2 days this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Well I hope that ziptied drivers leave one spot open. I will like to drive my vert.
or 2 spots...right...RIGHT!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Definitely going, but if I wanted to drive in this, what do I need to do? Isnt it super exclusive?
pretty much we just have to wait...if your on ziptie, they get first dibs on spots...then its open call for errone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
Fuck. Not missing it this year for anything in the world.
I heard there will be sharkes with lasers.
FREAKIN LASERS man!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:20 AM   #41
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hopefully spot are open in the end, I want to drive this year!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #42
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Ill try to make it out to spectate....I've always heard its insane...that's insane.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #43
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
DamN!!!! Redline Time Attack AND ASB on the same weekend!@!@ It's gonna be bizzzeeeeeee!!!!! and awesome!
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #44
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
The Z must make this event. Last year funds didn't allow it. This year, I'm saving up for this event.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #45
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I BELIEVE it's $250 for both days this year!!!

MMmmmm Mmmmmm
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #46
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I BELIEVE it's $250 for both days this year!!!

MMmmmm Mmmmmm

im still in...

Old 02-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #47
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
everyone.. expect to drive! it always opens up with plenty of spots. plus it's cheaper this year. all our prices are way down! so people can still afford to drift in this economy. so.. save up for all star! htm/streets/camping/fireworks/hot stuff!!! need babes too! oh.. support our normal practice events too. so we can keep pricing affordable for everyone!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #48
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Unless I'm still unemployed which I highly doubt. I will be there spectating with my cafe racer.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #49
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Charlie...you have a PM from me from like a week ago...

Old 02-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #50
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Old 02-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #51
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Beautiful.

Can't wait.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #52
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I was waiting for the flyer. lol
Old 02-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #53
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
ZAG all over my naked body.

Alcohol and massages needed and water balloons and wet t shirts, men and women.

Im down.
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #54
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3ga View Post
ZAG all over my naked body.

Alcohol and massages needed and water balloons and wet t shirts, men and women.

Im down.
Sound like a repeat of last year, minus the balloons.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #55
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol hows your car doing Ernie?

I saw you in some random video on youtube at Tech trix drinking beer and shit. It was bad ass.
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #56
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Charlie...you have a PM from me from like a week ago...
no i never got it. i always reply to my pm's. send one again.. or email me. myname at just.... com.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #57
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
ZAG!!!
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #58
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3ga View Post
Lol hows your car doing Ernie?

I saw you in some random video on youtube at Tech trix drinking beer and shit. It was bad ass.

Car is coming along. Yeah, that video was funny. Beer Yummmm.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #59
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I REALLY want to do this.

But I have a gay car.

Maybe I'll start saving to un-gay it.
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #60
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
its fucking official baby!