Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:52 PM   #31
RaceBred 17
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RaceBred 17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wes Wes what about ride alongs?
RaceBred 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 03:28 PM   #32
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
ride alongs are still in talks most likely will come down to driver skill level if we feel that you are sucking enough to handle a passenger then it is possible.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #33
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTekWes View Post
Sorry no tandems ladies(danny) but we'll see what line u can hold if ur car holds up. Shit if mine does. Anyways all and all driving every thurs. fo 20 bucks per/hr rediculous! Thats enough time to have some fun and improve ur dorifto technique.

fuk u wes!!!!!lol

thats y u still aint got no rights anyways!!!!hahahahaha
shit ur car better hold up, im putting the wideband in my shit this week so my car should be running as close to perfect as it can
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #34
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
fuk u wes!!!!!lol

thats y u still aint got no rights anyways!!!!hahahahaha
shit ur car better hold up, im putting the wideband in my shit this week so my car should be running as close to perfect as it can

get the hell out of here with your pinche yonke, lol J/K but ill show you what a real drift line is and what power really is mija. Im definately going to this one and bringing my piece of yonke for sure.
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #35
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sooo how is the track going to be run? from the looks of it, it looks like a lot of people are willing to drop by.

is it gonna be split into 2 separate sections like in the previous riverside event? or will there be a chance for circuit drifting with groups (like at HTM) ?

if a lot of people show up and theres only a 3 hour window, it doesnt sound much of a great deal if you don't get a good amount of tracktime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
I second that !!
fasho

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #36
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
3 hrs sucks for you guys who are coming down from SD area...
But for the locals, its worth it...hahaha

Brian, if it isnt enough time, i can take you to some local secret spot(s) on the street afterwards
Old 11-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #37
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
god i hate you people in cali.....never anything like this on the east coast
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #38
blessing
Zilvia Member

blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Definitely $20 is cheap. I'll be there too.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:12 PM   #39
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
sooo how is the track going to be run? from the looks of it, it looks like a lot of people are willing to drop by.

is it gonna be split into 2 separate sections like in the previous riverside event? or will there be a chance for circuit drifting with groups (like at HTM) ?

if a lot of people show up and theres only a 3 hour window, it doesnt sound much of a great deal if you don't get a good amount of tracktime.

fasho

wes i was gona ask u the same thing. how u guys gona adress this. its gona be alot of ppl coming ,how u gona squeeze everyone in,or is it first come first serve. if thats the case it wouldnt be fair to anyone who isnt local.

and jr. fuk u puto!!!!lol
Old 11-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #40
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
god i hate you people in cali.....never anything like this on the east coast
that's cause all your race tracks have green grass on them. hahahahaha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #41
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
and trust me...people in cali are envious of drifting on a track with grass...would be sweet haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #42
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
3 hrs sucks for you guys who are coming down from SD area...
But for the locals, its worth it...hahaha

Brian, if it isnt enough time, i can take you to some local secret spot(s) on the street afterwards
well it's not that bad, i suppose. i only live about an hour from riverside since i'm from north county area, lol. makes me want to move up to somewhere in the LA area after i finish college for shorter drives to wsir since we'll most likely never lose that venue, hehe.

man i have the worst luck on the street.. too many close calls, but thanks for the offer, jxn. hahahaha

Old 11-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #43
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Sounds good this is a great idea!
TheWayItGoes909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #44
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I might actually try this out.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #45
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
okay guys here is the plan.

DEC 4th will be a demo day.

meaning we will have only 2-5 drivers running the course to show you guys how it will be run and so we can speak with you guys on the best way to get your moneys worth time wise, it is possible that it will be a hot track meaning multiple cars on course and relying on YOU the drivers to make smart choices and not play tandem( i know its not fun but we want the most track time and still be safe)

here are basic guidelines& tech
Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered
Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc)
No fluid leaks or exposed wires
Brake lights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights)
Seat properly mounted and secure
Seatbelts properly mounted and secure
Brake pads and rotors in good condition (min 40% thickness)
Tires are road-worthy and safe (min 3/32 tread depth, no sidewall damage)
Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision
Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage
No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk
Roll bar in open cars is required

cars will still be tech'd at the meets if you plan on running.

any questions or concerns PM myself(Riley) or Wes

hope to see you guys there!

if you are interested in running on the following thursday night DEC 11th

please make a list of names so we can have an idea of what to expect.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #46
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
this is awsome
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #47
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
it is possible that it will be a hot track meaning multiple cars on course and relying on YOU the drivers to make smart choices and not play tandem( i know its not fun but we want the most track time and still be safe)
HELL YEA! That's what I want to hear.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:59 PM   #48
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
deng im down for this. since $20 is in my budget haha.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #49
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Is there Food available for purchase?

THIS IS MY MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:14 PM   #50
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

LOLLOLOLLOL YOUR ERNIE RIGHT? yes you can feed those twins your housing at the food stand.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:16 PM   #51
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Fat Drifters depend on that body roll to get sideways.

I is Ernie.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #52
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
1 hour is fine wit me
Old 11-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #53
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

depending on the volume of drivers we will figure out the run times..

NOW MAKE A DAMN LIST IF YOUR WANTING TO DRIVE ON DECEMBER 11th!!!

Love
-Riley
Old 11-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #54
Jerrys14q
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Jerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jerrys14q
cant wait till this all starts
Jerrys14q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #55
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
This is the best thing iv read in a long time!!
Now i hope i dont work that night
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #56
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Is there a dress code?
Old 11-19-2008, 01:16 AM   #57
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i wanna go.

k thnx
ahah
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:49 AM   #58
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Is there a dress code?
for you ernie you need to wear this...

LOL on second note....
Old 11-19-2008, 08:54 AM   #59
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I would look so rad in that, serious I would.

But I think this would happen....................

Old 11-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #60
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
for you ernie you need to wear this...

LOL on second note....
riley its not polite to put ur moms holloween pics up.