Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
The INFAMOUS Pipeline Pizza/Autobacs Meet.

Yes, This is the same meet as this one..
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-autobacs.html

But we are changing the day of the meet to Tuesday.
So every week on Tuesday, we will be in front of Pipeline Pizza.

Same Rules apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
pipeline meeet next to super autobacs

9 p.m. (some people show up earlier)

this happens every thursday

and PLEASE GUYS, dont burn out, rev excessivly, drift or any of that stuff, we know what a burn out looks like,we know what a drift looks like and we dont care if you have a "COOL" Bov, please do not cause attention to us and the people at this meet, we will (kyle will) KICK YOUR BUTT!!!!
haha

anyways please we are just trying to make good friends and hang out with people of the same interest so once again dont cause attention to us (there are cops that eat at pipeline/or redrobin)
More Info...
The meet has been starting earlier for the last half year.

Come around 8pm.
Earlier or later than 8pm is also good.

Also, if you do anything stupid..

Don't be surprised if a scooter gets thrown at your car.
It's happened in the past.

Matter of fact, almost anything available at hand can be thrown at your car if you act like a douche.

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself.

btw.
My name is Jon. I'm in the brown zenki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
why is it being moved to Tuesdays
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
why is it being moved to Tuesdays
last week,
-so many people got rolled and popped.
-too much ricer activity.
-hondas burnt the spot.
-changing the day will eliminate most of that.

we are trying to keep the meet chill.

Quote:

Old 09-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
alright cool imma show up in my new coupe next week
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
We just gotta make sure to let teh Pipeline manager know that we're gonna be doing it on Tuesdays now, since the hours he's open are different on the night we meet.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #6
PVong

Trader Rating: (0)
PVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PVong
+1 to new day and spot. The longer we can keep them (honduh's) away the better.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #7
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
We just gotta make sure to let teh Pipeline manager know that we're gonna be doing it on Tuesdays now, since the hours he's open are different on the night we meet.
I think Ill call him later today and Come early tomorrow.

Quote:

Old 09-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
did you guys moved the days because of the other meet that goes on in that lot? last time i was there, the domestics came out and rev at the hondas then cops came....

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #9
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^Moved it because the street racer jerkoffs have been crashing our meet and burning the spot for a long ass time now.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
ill try to make it out to this one. ill be there in a blue mazdaspeed3
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:18 PM   #11
jdminspiredcd7
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jdminspiredcd7 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ok be there, dam hondas!!! especially the ones that sound like lawn mowers!!! dam that sound is annoying!!!
jdminspiredcd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:33 PM   #12
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
im down. lets hope for no more cops and hondas.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #13
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
ill try to make it out to this one. ill be there in a blue mazdaspeed3
yaht? << i know i spelled your name wrong if this is you.

Quote:

Old 09-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
nope, its Jeff. i havent been out to any Pipeline meets but ive been to a few of the In N Out meets on tuesday at the LB town center
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #15
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ill be there roll call ?

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #16
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Im all for it. I will miss thursdays but its not like we cant go on that day. Tuesday's just safer.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)

Last edited by NismoKnight; 10-01-2008 at 05:32 PM..
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #17
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Just to reiterate, your ass will be called out for doing something stupid. We've done it before, and we'll do it again. I know like 2 weeks ago some dude was revving his 240 and both Kyle and I called him out on it. So don't do anything stupid. You will get called out. You will be put on the spot. Everyone will know you're an idiot. Everyone there will be supporting us and not you. Thanks.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #18
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Just to reiterate, your ass will be called out for doing something stupid. We've done it before, and we'll do it again. I know like 2 weeks ago some dude was revving his 240 and both Kyle and I called him out on it. So don't do anything stupid. You will get called out. You will be put on the spot. Everyone will know you're an idiot. Everyone there will be supporting us and not you. Thanks.
i love it

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #19
leash
Leaky Injector

leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
This makes me sad that I won't be able to come to this meet any more :'(

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #20
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Change your school schedule Leash.

And ya, Tuesday is probably a better day. Less trouble, cops start to become active on Thursday nights anyways in general.

So I guess I'll see you guys tommorow then!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #21
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i'm gonna roll out in the astro tank this week, just to test the waters.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #22
leash
Leaky Injector

leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Change your school schedule Leash.

And ya, Tuesday is probably a better day. Less trouble, cops start to become active on Thursday nights anyways in general.

So I guess I'll see you guys tommorow then!
I can't, I literally have to be dying in order to drop classes. CSULB is very strict on that. :/

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
School > meets. Plus there's other nights and other meets. That and you're at a pretty good school. Missing one night won't hurt.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:12 PM   #24
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Tuesday it is......
Old 09-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #25
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sweet...im down for tuesday nights too
Old 09-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #26
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Works for me. I don't want to get popped again.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #27
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
ahhh lame I still cant go I have school Tuesday and Thursday move it to friday or something
Old 09-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
ahhh lame I still cant go I have school Tuesday and Thursday move it to friday or something
ok just for you.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #29
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Friday is 626 meet. So no.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:07 AM   #30
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
Im all for it. I will miss thursdays but its not like we cant go on that day. Tuesday's just safer.

and btw i love penis soo much free blow jobs for every one there i cant wait to blow u all
Quote:
Last edited by NismoKnight; Yesterday at 06:49 PM. Reason: cause im super mega gay now
Quoted for posterity!

Must take screen shot now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Works for me. I don't want to get popped again.
Put a goddamn exhaust on your car then!