Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #31
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Meh, weekly meets are boring. Just wait for the annual SDdrift meet. 100% legit.
whens/wheres that? i know someones planning a speedalliance/vertexUSA meet at the shop. should hit that up.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 12:45 AM   #32
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
We haven't had any cop problems yet. I say show up to see if you like it or not. We keep it chill so check it out.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #33
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
Shop meets sound cool. If there is any post it up.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:15 AM   #34
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
whens/wheres that? i know someones planning a speedalliance/vertexUSA meet at the shop. should hit that up.
it already passed, but someone is trying to do one for the end of the summer.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #35
jae
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well the meet is tonight around 6, so if you're down to go that's kewl, address is on the first page. if you show up and nobody's there, we're prolly late so don't leave.
jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #36
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthel33test View Post

North county fair isn't a bad idea- I live in Esco, and not much happens here. I'm down.

+ 1 im down for shure lol i work there low cop flow security is a bunch of assholes but just tell them to fuck off and they will leave thats would be a good spot
Old 06-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #37
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
o yah and ill be thewre tonight for shure
Old 06-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #38
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'll go if flipzide goes.

hahaha
Old 06-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #39
dan240
Leaky Injector

dan240 is on a distinguished road
I guess I shouldn't have torn apart the 240 again. Hopefully catch you in a few weeks.
dan240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #40
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
First meet I've been to where I liked everyone. Gonna show up every Tuesday I can.

I'm down for any other meets too- santee, esco, san diego- where ever. We should eat next time for sure. We should plan something.

-Stacy (black s14)
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #41
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Chill meet. Nice meeting all you peeps.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #42
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
pretty chill. pretty chill. ^^stacy? i saw you on the road. marvin said you went to fusion. i was in a white 97s14
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #43
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
How many cars rolled out?
Old 06-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #44
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
pretty chill. pretty chill. ^^stacy? i saw you on the road. marvin said you went to fusion. i was in a white 97s14
Yeah, I saw you guys pass by. Everyone going next week?
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #45
mmm858
Zilvia Member

mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
It was a pretty cool turn out. I didn't think anyone would really show up. But everyone was cool. Nice meeting you all. Hopefully we can get more people to show next time.

Marvin
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #46
Hippiekiller4

Hippiekiller4 is on a distinguished road
good meet

yeah, the meet was chill, maybe next time i will have the 240 I want to buy, cause right now I dont have one. food sounds good, fuddruckers is like 2 feet away. If you guys know anyone selling a 240 with under 130k on motor and in good condition, let me know.
Hippiekiller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:27 AM   #47
jae
Leaky Injector

jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
yeh pretty nice meet this time, last week we had about 7 cars and this time seemed we doubled.

mira mesa isn't as bad a spot as people said right?
jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 AM   #48
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Once the NBA Finals are over (Go Lakers!) I'll try to hit up a meet but right now the games have been falling on Tuesdays and most of the playoffs.

This just came to me!.... What if there are weekly meets that rotate 4 different locations each month and then repeat? Examples: one meet up in Mira Mesa, second meet in Santee, third meet in Chula Vista, and the fourth meet in Mission Valley?? Each location will always have the same week and day of the month and people who want to go and not drive far can just wait for the meet that's closer to them or you can drive to all of them if you want?

Does anyone think this might be a good solution?
Old 06-11-2008, 02:20 AM   #49
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I'll go if flipzide goes.

hahaha
lol i doubt i'd go. just hit me up sometime later in the summer n we'll cruise... if my car works T_T

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:37 AM   #50
Hippiekiller4

Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se View Post
Once the NBA Finals are over (Go Lakers!) I'll try to hit up a meet but right now the games have been falling on Tuesdays and most of the playoffs.

This just came to me!.... What if there are weekly meets that rotate 4 different locations each month and then repeat? Examples: one meet up in Mira Mesa, second meet in Santee, third meet in Chula Vista, and the fourth meet in Mission Valley?? Each location will always have the same week and day of the month and people who want to go and not drive far can just wait for the meet that's closer to them or you can drive to all of them if you want?

it might be ok, but there isnt enough people for that yet, if we did that, there would only be like 2 or 3 cars at every meet, maybe like mira mesa, and like kearny mesa, except for there arnt many places to meet in kearny.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:45 AM   #51
Hippiekiller4

and maybe bimonthly, cause then more people turn out each time, and doesnt cost as much money
Old 06-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #52
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The meet was nice; wish more people stuck around till I got there

If we start it at like... 7ish I think we would get more, but I'm impartial cause I get off work at 8:00

It was really chill; no trouble at all, not even a siren.

I hope this thing grows so we can start doing some real fun stuff (like helpin' a certain someone replace a busted bumper) lol.

PS: No I don't do drugs; I just had WAY TOO much tea before the meet
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #53
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldyoldy240 View Post

I hope this thing grows so we can start doing some real fun stuff (like helpin' a certain someone replace a busted bumper) lol.

i hope ur not talkin bout my ziptied master peice
Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #54
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
ill catch u guys if u ever meet a little more south..
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #55
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjester View Post
i hope ur not talkin bout my ziptied master peice
Oh it is a masterpiece.

Speaking of which:

Ecology is doing a 50% off day 21-22 gates open at 8:00

Not sure where you live, but I am first gonna hit up the chula one looking for a KA24DE. Bringing a truck cause I intend on raping that autoyard lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
ill catch u guys if u ever meet a little more south..
Where do you live?
Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #56
Hippiekiller4

he lives in escondido
Old 06-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #57
Hippiekiller4

ah, nvm, i thought you where talking about wickedjester
Old 06-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #58
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se View Post

Just noticed this post and I'd like to say something:

I'm mainly on the Nico forums and I've been trying to get the meets consolidated so that we can have more of a presence in San Diego. Right now what is happening is like 6 cars meet in Esco, 8 cars in Chula, 4 in Santee, etc.

The first step to getting bigger meets is geting reasonable contact info from everyone who wants to meet up with people. I've made a myspace; although it does have the EVIL nico name (LAWL) I hope that people here will join up so that we all can coordinate better.

I'm hopin' to put together a Canyon ride (nothin' crazy, just summer fun drivin in San Diego) in July, and a few workshops and things so that we can improve each others rides (But that's in the distant future). Anyways, first step: go here:

http://myspace.com/nicosandiego

Add this myspace as a friend and then we can work on centralizing the meet so it's best for everyone concerned.

Right now though it does look like the Mira guys have a prime spot.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #59
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

added my self whoo hoo lol a cayon ride or workshops sound sick as hell im down
Old 06-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #60
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Im in Chula vista area
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote