Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
OFFICIAL "EAT MY MEET" LBC=3rd SUNDAYS

NEXT MEET JULY 19th at 4pm. We will have food and drinks. Please wash your cars people good gawd!!

We will have a good time!!

Discount Tire Centers
1310 Long Beach Blvd
Long Beach Ca, 90813
(562) 591-5565

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 07-15-2009 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: new date
SUPERSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Old 02-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
...What happens when you want to leave?! That just doesn't look safe if there is an emergency.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
if you need to leave you gotta coordinate your get away w/ other drivers lol.

Always fun going, "Who owns that (insert car) and the (insert car) behind

that one so i can get out."

Ernie if i get there early enough can i get VIP parking again? lol
Old 02-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

For sure!!! ^
What emergency would be needed? We have restrooms.

What ever line you are in the cars in front drive out when you are ready to leave,drive around block and get back in line. There is entrance and exit, cars all facing exit. 4 cars fit in driveway. No sweat and there is Parking next door as well if yall don't feel safe.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:26 PM   #6
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'll definetly have to check this out sometime. I'll probably bring my tires to be mounted before hand too
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ when ever your ready. Lots of cool people showed up. It will get better too.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #8
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
If you remind me just before, I will come to the next one and you guys can try to ask me questions etc, talk about tuning.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:25 AM   #9
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
If you remind me just before, I will come to the next one and you guys can try to ask me questions etc, talk about tuning.
Sweet, Talk your ear off.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
www.myspace.com/dtcperformance

check it, become its friend....i recently adopted the site from another employee....any pics you can send me would be great.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #11
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

WHO is this guy??? lol
Old 02-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #12
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Old 02-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #13
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Still be able to get a deal on an alignment/rotation/whatever?

And I think i'll request the next event day off from work.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #14
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
hahaha is that my uncle's (tina and molly's dad) white prelude in one of those pics? LOL
Old 02-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #15
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

travisSW anytime, just drop by or hit me up in advance.

Xandy Boost dude, you missed out. I thought for sure you would be there.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #16
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
haha i see me in the car!! all i got was a drink no mo hotdogs...
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #17
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
haha i see me in the car!! all i got was a drink no mo hotdogs...
That's cus Jack ate them all pic above, shoving it all in his mouth. lol
There was Carne Asada? Did I meet you?
Old 02-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #18
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
That's cus Jack ate them all pic above, shoving it all in his mouth. lol
There was Carne Asada? Did I meet you?

yeah there was only 3 left lol my cuzzin was cooking em.. LOL naw dont think you did i was that guy who came outta the hatch all faded
Old 02-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #19
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
WHO is this guy??? lol
lil jack and his date

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #20
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
yeah there was only 3 left lol my cuzzin was cooking em.. LOL naw dont think you did i was that guy who came outta the hatch all faded
The one who asked about the sponsorship??? lol j/k

I missed it, well next month we will have name tags at the Grill.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #21
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
lil jack and his date
NOT COOL MAN..NOT COOL!!! you don't wanna get hit by these machine guns!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #22
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

MAYBE we should have a hotdog eating contest???

My mechanic Dary can eat hotdogs like crazy....
Old 02-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #23
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Quote:
The one who asked about the sponsorship??? lol j/k

I missed it, well next month we will have name tags at the Grill.

hahha hell naw i got there early but i left to go pick up than i got stuck in my car for a while hahahha yeah, name tags is a must! we should post our usernames
Old 02-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #24
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
MAYBE we should have a hotdog eating contest???

My mechanic Dary can eat hotdogs like crazy....
i can't eat it fast, but i can put down aloooooooot of carne asada in 1 sitting!

the contest would be fun to watch!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #25
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Aw man I thought it said "Eat My Meat", never mind. I got all excited for nothing.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #26
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
i can't eat it fast, but i can put down aloooooooot of carne asada in 1 sitting!

the contest would be fun to watch!
Contest it is....
I also have a Tech named John (awsome tech..know his stuff) He can clean plates... One seating.... 4hours and we can weigh the carne asada by the pound. You in??
Old 02-19-2008, 10:39 PM   #27
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
this thread sounds very catchy! damn i thought i'm getting free porn! looks like u guys have lots of fun.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #28
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
alright, i can't wait for the next one, i'll be sure to have more than one hotdog this time hahah.
charlie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:08 PM   #29
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
Aw man I thought it said "Eat My Meat", never mind. I got all excited for nothing.
It's still a WIENER FEST... JOIN IN THE FUN.....
Old 02-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #30
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
I didn't know it started this month Ernie, and it was all star weekend. Next one for sure man!