Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 02:01 AM   #121
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
if this had been 6 months ago my house would have been fucking perfect for a zilvia house party. damn.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2006, 03:08 AM   #122
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
if this had been 6 months ago my house would have been fucking perfect for a zilvia house party. damn.
Pfft. Lots of good that does us now. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:44 AM   #123
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
uhhh i GUESS u guys can do it at my pad.... steve has been to one of the parties we have had here lol good times huh!
Old 09-13-2006, 03:49 AM   #124
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
You sure? Let's do it this Thursday Cesar!
Old 09-13-2006, 04:43 AM   #125
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
two rules, BYOB (bring your own beer), BYOB (bring your own bags) (if your a baby liver and throw up easily like me! lol shut up though, I have an excuse! stupid ucsb....) and u can crash in the living room if anything and take off in the morning, we really dont care here
Old 09-13-2006, 08:56 AM   #126
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
I can't make it to a party during the week I gots work the next day sorry...
Old 09-13-2006, 10:40 AM   #127
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
where do you live Cesar?
Old 09-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #128
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Come to my pants party.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:35 PM   #129
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
Come to my pants party.
Una fiesta en tus pantalones!
I'll bring the hotdogs; who's bringing the buns?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #130
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
ill bring the buns baby!

sorry cesar once again i will miss your zilvian party!. im gonna be in a car driving to wyoming while you guys are drinking haha.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:45 PM   #131
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Who's going to Cesar's?

Jason, he lives in Monterey Park, about 15 minutes from the meet area. I'll bring some beer, but no bags. I'm no baby liver, lol.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:52 PM   #132
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
my warehouse is down the street from diamond plaza.. if anyone wants to pick up my aero kit .. hint hint
Old 09-13-2006, 03:02 PM   #133
SiI40sx
BANNED

ok already ONE girl out of the two isnt coming! thats not good! lol, how about we do this in like a week or two? that way people have time to sort out their schedules nstuff

btw i live here:

screw u guys! i could see it i dunno what the hell happened lol

Old 09-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #134
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

You live in Putfile?!

Imageshack.us FTW!

Do it in 2 weeks then. Me, s13poop, RPS13FREAK, and some others won't be able to make it next week!
Old 09-13-2006, 03:33 PM   #135
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
photobucket? Ftw!??
Old 09-13-2006, 04:18 PM   #136
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How does the 30th sound? It's on a Saturday.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:04 PM   #137
Vatche
Post Whore!

im down with the 30th at putfile
Old 09-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #138
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm down, I think. I don't know where Putfile is though.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:08 PM   #139
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I'm down, I think. I don't know where Putfile is though.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #140
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I put Putfile into the search fields on Mapquest, it gave me this...

"Your search for "Putfile" did not match any locations. Please revise your search."
Old 09-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #141
allstar
Zilvia Junkie

allstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to allstar
ill be there tomorrow, ill bring my friend he has a white s14, and me a candy apple red s14. see u guys there. holla
Old 09-13-2006, 11:18 PM   #142
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Damn, I can't make it tomorrow, lol. I'll be there next week for sure!

Next week, AkademikONE, s13poop, and RPS13FREAK will be leaving early for Fullerton, for a club event being thrown by my company.

Here's a flyer for more info. If any of you people want to go, let me know. It will be a big event. There will be plenty of Asian and white girls for you horndogs, hahahaha.

Don't mind the date on the flyer, lol.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:28 PM   #143
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^ im not single anymore you ass!
Old 09-13-2006, 11:30 PM   #144
vinhisbored
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
vinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vinhisbored
^ i'll go if you teach me how to dance
Old 09-13-2006, 11:35 PM   #145
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Hahaha Vinh. You gotta get down like that. lol

This is the basic move:

Now go practice.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:37 PM   #146
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Quote:
There will be plenty of Asian and white girls for you
thats all it took for me took accept romeo's invite
Old 09-13-2006, 11:40 PM   #147
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

You forgot the

Quote:
horndogs
part. HAHAHAHA
Old 09-13-2006, 11:43 PM   #148
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
You forgot the

part. HAHAHAHA

i forgot i left it out

takes one to know one
Old 09-13-2006, 11:46 PM   #149
Indolent
Zilvia FREAK!

Indolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Indolent
Quote:
Hahaha Vinh. You gotta get down like that. lol

This is the basic move:

Now go practice.
damn that shit is smooth like rico suave smooth

let's go practice vinh
Old 09-13-2006, 11:47 PM   #150
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Mark, you should go next week, bring the 'Line. HAHA
I'll be in MoVal tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
takes one to know one
Why do you think I'm a promoter?
Closed Thread