Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-12-2017, 03:41 PM   #361
Mitsubayati
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
Mitsubayati is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mitsubayati
He said he's done even after being asked about this merger. I'm with him and ready to see a new wolverine.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #362
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Money talks.

After years of saying no it sounds like Disney will be buying Fox for $60billion. I definitely think Disney owning the X-Mwn rights is a good thing, but more specifically, Hugh Jackman said the only way he’d play Wolverine again is if he could be an Avenger. Well he better get ready to sharpen his claws because it’s happening!

I can’t WAIT to see the teaser of him showing up in Avengers.

Ryan Reynolds is worried they’ll ruin the Deadpool formula and not make it Rated R, but Disney isn’t stupid.
Money talks like you said, they def won't make it PG13. That's a death sentence for a good IP that has been tracking well under the R rating

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:03 PM   #363
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is a big move by Disney. Completely makes sense as they are rolling out their streaming service to complete with Netflix, so the more content, the better.

Hugh Jackman is definitely not coming back. I'd like to see a new take on Wolverine too. Marvel Studios did a good job (IMO) on their take of Spider-Man, so anything new should be promising. The timing is also perfect. After 'Avengers 4' the MCU will undergo a soft reboot, so there can be changes with space and time introducing newly acquired characters.

As for Deadpool, they are definitely not going to touch that R-rating. Also, given that it's rated R, they could roll it under their Touchstone Pictures subsidiary.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #364
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/12...d-get-from-fox

IGN even mentions Hugh is thinking of coming back.

And this is what he said in Feb. “You never know”.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/12...d-get-from-fox

A Hulk vs Wolverine movie...holy shit.

That was one of my favorite comic book covers when I was a kid.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #365
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Done deal.

And Disney says Deadpool will remain R. http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/14...vel-brand?read
Old 04-25-2018, 05:22 AM   #366
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The reviews for Infinity War are overwhelming positive. It sounds like it really is focused on Thanos which is great. I’m hoping to go see it Monday morning.

Also, the new Deadpool 2 trailer is absolutely hilarious. The Peter guy at the end had me rolling.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:05 AM   #367
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Man, months ago... I was thinking, I know IW will be good in typical Marvel fashion. But there is NO WAY IW could possibly live up to the hype of 10 years & 18 movies of build up.

But now... I'm thinking... they actually just might pull it off. I CANNOT WAIT!
Old 04-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #368
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Man, months ago... I was thinking, I know IW will be good in typical Marvel fashion. But there is NO WAY IW could possibly live up to the hype of 10 years & 18 movies of build up.

But now... I'm thinking... they actually just might pull it off. I CANNOT WAIT!
That’s what the initial reactions are saying. So much hype, but it sounds like it delivers.
Old 04-26-2018, 12:32 AM   #369
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Reviews I’ve been reading say that the whole movie builds up to the last scene which doesn’t deliver and is a huge cliffhanger. Dude to the expected Part 2 movie. But that it is great up to that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:46 AM   #370
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
I don't know what ppl are expecting. Do they not know what "cliffhanger" means? lol

I am soooo glad they went that route. This is waaaaay too much story to try telling in just 1 movie. This is exactly where Justice Leave went wrong by rushing things.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:35 AM   #371
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Lol justice leave. Also glad iw won't be a rushed story.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:22 AM   #372
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Lol justice leave. Also glad iw won't be a rushed story.
Lol...typo, but I'm just gonna leave like that...
Old 04-26-2018, 09:25 AM   #373
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Yea I figured, but it works.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:40 AM   #374
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That new venom trailer tho ...

anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:10 PM   #375
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
After years of saying no it sounds like Disney will be buying Fox for $60billion. I definitely think Disney owning the X-Mwn rights is a good thing,

How's that Star Wars thing working out.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 12:15 PM   #376
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

How's that Star Wars thing working out.
Ummmmm, great. Much better than when George was making modern sequels.

Solo looks like it’s going to be legit.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:47 AM   #377
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_240 View Post
That new venom trailer tho ...

Why they make brock look like such a weenie tho
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:50 AM   #378
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Why they make brock look like such a weenie tho

Haha idk ... prob cuz he hasn’t gone crazy yet

anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #379
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
He was never a weenie type... More like "do you even lift bro" type he always had a strong personality... Either way it looks good. Im 99.999% sure he will not be sporting the white spider on his chest.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:07 AM   #380
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Goddamnnnnnnnnn Infinity War was so good. I think the only reason people bitch about the ending was because it was dark.

There were some truly badass moments in the movie though. Cap's appearance, Tony's new armor, Thor's fucking triumphant return! Holy shit I need to see it again in 3D next time.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:03 PM   #381
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah that was fucking awesome.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:31 PM   #382
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Thor had multiple moments of pure badassery in IW I thought it was amazing! Some of his scenes gave me goosebumps. And then Cap's scene with Thanos as well was intense, I always felt like they've never really show Cap's strength other than when he held that helicopter down in one movie.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:58 PM   #383
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Thor had multiple moments of pure badassery in IW I thought it was amazing! Some of his scenes gave me goosebumps. And then Cap's scene with Thanos as well was intense, I always felt like they've never really show Cap's strength other than when he held that helicopter down in one movie.
When Cap and T'Challa charged full speed on them aliens, chills. They were all kicking some major ass. Even War Machine was showing off some seriously badass weaponry.

The real MVP of the movie though, Thanos. They gave him way more depth than any Marvel villain so far, totally not what I was expecting from all of his post credit cameos.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:51 PM   #384
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Yeah, it was a great movie. The way they ended it was left alot of questions too.

Ant-man & the Wasp are supposed to take place just before the events of Infinity War I believe & Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s so it'll keep us guessing until next year when the next Avengers comes out.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:57 PM   #385
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Actually from what I read, Ant-Man & Wasp takes place after the events of Civil War, so what they're going through is happening at the same time as Infinity War, hence their absence from Infinity War. Hawkeye is probably with Ant-Man, too.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #386
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Actually from what I read, Ant-Man & Wasp takes place after the events of Civil War, so what they're going through is happening at the same time as Infinity War, hence their absence from Infinity War. Hawkeye is probably with Ant-Man, too.
That would make that movie way more interesting rather than if it was placed just before Infinity War.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:14 PM   #387
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

I just keep wondering, if Captain Marvel takes place in the 90's, where the hell has she been this whole time during all the movies from Iron Man until now? Just kicking back while the world was about to end multiple times?
Old 05-02-2018, 07:46 AM   #388
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
I just keep wondering, if Captain Marvel takes place in the 90's, where the hell has she been this whole time during all the movies from Iron Man until now? Just kicking back while the world was about to end multiple times?
It seems like Fury thinks of her as a last resort.

She’s going to be so fucking epic.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:55 AM   #389
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
It seems like Fury thinks of her as a last resort.

She’s going to be so fucking epic.
After more reading, I learned she does a lot of intergalactic travelling for various missions to save the universe. She might currently be on the way to Earth after finding out about Infinity War. And guess who happens to be stuck on a planet on the way to Earth? Iron Man and Nebula...
Old 05-02-2018, 09:57 PM   #390
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
More than likely in space. She gets her powers from having her DNA merged with her mentor which was a Kree, same alien race as Ronan the Accuser.