Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Cannot make Group Buy post

I purchased a GB subscription, but cannot make a post in the forum. I searched in this forum and sent a PM to RJF earlier today, but so far no response.

What's the deal? Do I need to do something extra/special to make my GB post?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 05:07 AM   #2
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
ur not "purple" yet
so just wait till ur "purple" aka vendor status, and im sure then, u'll be able to post
Old 06-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Send a PM to West. I believe he's the one who takes care of things on that end.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
Def
Post Whore!

Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
So I've sent both RJF and West a PM with no response. 10% of the group buy time has gone by and I still can't make a post. Is there anybody else that I can get in touch with?

Not sure why you immediately pay and the timer starts when it seems most people can't make GB posts without some sort of intervention by a person.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Patience man, we cant be on here 24/7, additionally we ask to not be PM'd for support. We have a email on the homepage titled "Contact Us". You can email [email protected].

GB has been extended until July 17th, and should be fixed. Its an unfortunate issue with having multiple usergroups.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #6
Def
Post Whore!

Thanks for fixing the issue West. Maybe a small disclaimer and what to do if there is an issue(i.e. the email) by the GB signup would help. Searching in this forum has everybody saying to PM you guys, so that'd go a long way towards correcting that misinformation on how to proceed.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #7
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Thanks for the suggestion, I think we will make a 2nd group. This problem is annoying