Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #91
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
it probably wouldnt have counted ha. there was like .02 left on the clock and i think it already ran out but all in all..great close game.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #92
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
It would have counted if McGrady tipped it in. Clock don't
start until he touched it.

2 minutes to go, Portland have not been getting good shots.
1-11 in the past 7 minutes of play.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #93
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

WOW!! What a finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #94
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HAHAH

Yao downs it for an and 1

then ROY comes back

damn what a fucking great game!

Refs reviewing now...
Old 11-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #95
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
wow...couldnt have asked for a better finish.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:45 PM   #96
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
anyone else think ROY has a funny voice?
Old 11-06-2008, 11:46 PM   #97
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

That was like 3 baskets in a matter of 4 seconds? lol
Old 11-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #98
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
dammit. sounds like i missed a good game.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #99
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
dammit. sounds like i missed a good game.

Watch it again....top 3 plays....

NBA.com: Video

All I can say is WOW
Old 11-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #100
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm sure most of you guys have seen it, but for those who haven't..

YouTube - AI Talks Practice, Shows His Sense of Humor

It just makes me laugh every time.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #101
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Yes that Rockets vs. Blazers game was EPIC.

因果関係の流れ
Old 11-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #102
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

man the lakers are sick

you can pretty much build a fantasy team out of the whole squad and come out pretty good

the whole fuckin team fills up the stat sheet
Old 11-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #103
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Lakers are 5-0!

man what an easy win...
Old 11-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #104
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
atlanta hawks is 5-0 too. there some good teams out there right now. but spurs, they are done.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #105
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Linwood Jenkins
Quote:
I'm currently watching Kobe make all the bitch in Tracy McGrady come out. It's like an exorcism for a punk ass bitch ass pussy ass demon inside McGrady's body.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #106
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

What's the difference between a bucket of shit and Kevin Garnett?

The bucket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&hl

I like how he didn't get a technical foul for taunting.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #107
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

cause the ring says it all!!!!!!!!!111!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #108
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Okay, the lakers are 6-0, have plenty of depth and Luke Walton has consumed his usefulness...
Anyone else think he won't be on the team after the trade deadline?

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #109
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
I would have traded Walton a few seasons ago. I think he was overhyped because of his father. As a player, if he wants to continue playing basketball, he needs to step it up some. Dominate the court a little more, and actually make baskets.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #110
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

who's gonna trade for him though?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #111
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
who's gonna trade for him though?
*cough cough*

The Grizzlies did trade KwaMAY Brown for Pau Gasol.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #112
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
If you paid attention, you'd realize that the Grizz did pretty well in the deal actually.

Cleared out a isht load of money, got the rights to 23 yr old Marc Gasol putting up 10 and 8 (in under 30min) on a piddling $3M deal and they could probably spin Crittenton into something else if they pulled their heads out their ass. Oh, and that late pick turned into Darrel Arthur.

If the Lakers could have kept the rights to Marc Gasol, they'd have a quality young big banger, which might have meant a slightly less pressing need to overpay for Bynum. Leverage is everything at the table, and Gasol might have negated some of Bynum's leverage.

It was still a good trade for the Lakers, obviously, but I think it's time to stop referring to it as a "bad" trade for the Grizz. Both teams got what they wanted, both teams are better off than before. I believe it's possible for both teams to "win" in a deal (even if one team "wins" more)

Bad trades would be the Jason Kidd deal, or when the Nuggets traded for AI.

Then there are trades where both teams did well, like the AI-Billups swap
Old 11-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #113
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey of Spots View Post
*cough cough*

The Grizzlies did trade KwaMAY Brown for cap room.
There, fixed that for you.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #114
s13_redSILVIA
Zilvia Member

s13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13_redSILVIA
wOoOo LAKERS!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #115
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

damn I missed the fight

I went to take a leak and missed the end of the replay

how'd it start

NYK, 19 three pointers!
Missed Oden's 2nd debut because I was busy watching NOrleans and Lakers
Fuck Paul Pierce and KG, those guys annoyin during their post game interview
Old 11-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #116
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Dude, I was WATCHING the game and didn't see the fight until the replay, lol.
I saw a few minutes of the Blazers game, then I left the house, just got in about 20 minutes ago, so I still don't even know who won.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #117
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

^LOL

i just saw it kinda

steve nash gettin bear hugged and held back LOL
Old 11-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #118
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lunatyk
See Shaq push the whole group of like 6 people haha. They were flying. Nash got owned by McGrady haha, he was standing on top of him.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:00 AM   #119
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
AWESOME FIGHT

so first

Barnes shoves Alston as McGrady pops a 3

Alston shoves Barnes as shot goes thru net

McGrady goes after Barnes

Alston goes after Nash

Shaq bumps McGrady

Nash goes after McGrady

fuckin awesome

Never seen Nash go after someone before.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #120
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

hahaha watching it on youtube

houston commentator homers

"Barnes with a very very dirty play"

it was a shove, yeah cheap but not dirty

Shaq was awesome

Nash tossed to the floor haha

Was it barbosa that was dragging nash? Someone lifted him up...Nash's legs were up in the air swinging

Still loling at shaq, he pushed mcgrady and some other guy down, then he pushed Yao down LOL