Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #121
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
yes I am, unless their version is vastly superior to all the2007 cars with tiptronic that I have experienced. From my experience, Driving in regular drive always shifts better than tiptronic. The european dsg on the other hand, If anyone has experienced those, is a completely different story. Very fast shifts.
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #122
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

So called "dual-clutch automatic" transmissions also eliminate the torque converter and replace hydraulic clutches with synchronizers but they go further to provide gear shift quality which is superior to the automated manual transmission and similar to the conventional automatic transmission, which makes them quite attractive. However, most known dual-clutch automatic transmissions include a lay shaft or countershaft gear arrangement, and have not been widely applied in vehicles because of their complexity, size and cost. For example, a dual clutch lay shaft transmission could require eight sets of gears, two input/shift clutches and seven synchronizers/dog clutches to provide six forward speed ratios and a reverse speed ratio. An example of a dual-clutch automatic transmission is described in U.S. Pat. No. 5,385,064, which is hereby incorporated by reference.
http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/67...scription.html

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/dual-c...ansmission.htm
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:13 PM   #123
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
And after seeing the navi/main display, it reminds me that SHIT LIKE THAT just shouldnt be in a real sportscar.

A real sportscar needs gauges, real life GAUGES. I am tired of multi-purpose screens. I dont want to look at a screen, I am not sitting at a computer - I am in a car. There's a fucking difference, and the difference should be apparent.

Maybe I just love old cars way too much. The feeling of being inside of a metal chassis with a motor - and thats it. I could give a fuck about power steering, an LCD display. The 240Z had 3 gauges plus the main gauge cluster. It had no PS.

Some will call the features found on newer cars "advancements" - i call them extra weight. Anyway, its obvious that the new R35 is designed for the modern-day executive kid: late 20s but under 50. The person who could buy a G35, but wants something more aggressive..... MINUS the expense of a porsche. I can see the same buyer wanting an Audi R8.

Makes sense....
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #124
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

Maybe I just love old cars way too much. The feeling of being inside of a metal chassis with a motor - and thats it. I could give a fuck about power steering, an LCD display. The 240Z had 3 gauges plus the main gauge cluster. It had no PS.
haha seriously. but hey, with all those fancy gadgets in the cars n shit, i guess you could call it the PUSSIFICATION OF THE WESTERN MALE.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #125
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
A real sportscar needs gauges, real life GAUGES. I am tired of multi-purpose screens. I dont want to look at a screen, I am not sitting at a computer - I am in a car. There's a fucking difference, and the difference should be apparent.
I can agree to that...
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:37 AM   #126
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Fuck that. I refuse to think they are making matching luggage. That's just so they can give you an idea of size.
Yeah I know, haha.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:39 AM   #127
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
damn, these technologies. instead of looking left, right, up, down at my different gauges. they make us look at one monitor, bastards!
Old 10-18-2007, 05:50 AM   #128
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wow I have to say these new pictures are starting to make the gtr grow on me, but I still wish they went with the concept front.

These ring times are getting very interesting. Love this shit!

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com

Last edited by 0100; 10-18-2007 at 06:29 AM..
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:18 AM   #129
Zilvia FREAK!

0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..1.*

Old 10-18-2007, 07:48 AM   #130
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
haha seriously. but hey, with all those fancy gadgets in the cars n shit, i guess you could call it the PUSSIFICATION OF THE WESTERN MALE.
I'll drive this car all day every day. You and ixfxi can call me a pussy all you want.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:32 AM   #131
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
7:38 not 7:35.

Quote:
The record lap would be set by Nissan's top shoe, Suzuki-san, who ultimately turned in a lap in 7 minutes, 38 seconds on a partially wet circuit.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #132
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
# 7.32 - Porsche 997 GT2 2008 (Motor Authority, Autobild, driven by Walter Röhrl, complaining after the lap that he had to pass eleven other cars "Ich musste elf Autos ueberholen")
# 7.32 - Gemballa Porsche GTR 600 PS/1380 kg (Gemballa)
# 7:33 - Pagani Zonda F, 602 PS/1230 kg (sport auto 05/06)
# 7:34 - Koenigsegg CCR, 806 PS/1140 kg, Horst von Saurma (sport auto), Oct 17-18 2005
# 7:40 - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, 626PS/1768 kg Klaus Ludwig (AutoBild 07/04)
# 7:40 - Porsche 997 Turbo 480PS/1565 kg Walter Röhrl
# 7:40 - Bugatti Veyron 16/4, 1001PS/1888 kg (Wheels magazine Australia, 12/05)
# 7:41 - Manthey Porsche GT3 M410, 413 PS/1320 kg (160.868 km/h), Lucas Luhr (Autobild 07/04)
# 7.42 - Corvette Z06 (Jan Magnussen)[2]

Some lap times from the ring website.

So it looks like(from article) the GTR base will be the same or slightly slower(around the ring) than a Z06 and around the same price.

The evo version will be faster(around the ring) than a 997tt and big money but still much cheaper than a 997tt.

hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves View Post
7:38 not 7:35.
Either way, with the numbers 0100 provided from The Ring's website, that puts it up there with some amazing cars. Faster then an SLR McLaren but slower then a Koenigsegg CCR. For $80 I don't think there is anything to argue.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:01 PM   #133
Zilvia FREAK!

What is so crazy is the track is almost 13 miles long. 3-5 sec difference is like nothing on such a long course. Such a small difference could be track conditions, driver, traffic, etc. Anything within 5 sec of eachother at the ring I would consider competitive.

If the base gtr is really throwing down 38's and priced the same as a z06 I can tell you right now I may be liquidating my autos.

I know I sound like I am doing a complete 180 from when I was bashing the gtr in the other thread. It's just that I have been very skeptical, critical, and depressed when I heard 3800. I have been watching this car since 2002 waiting to buy this beast. Me in 02. LOL > http://forums2.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=37430

When you wait for something so long and you expect it to be something and then it's not you freak.

I really, really, REALLY hope the 7:38 is real.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:47 PM   #134
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
473 hp....sweet... automatic. WTF. like people are getting to lazy to drive stick? Most of the fun of having a fast car is pushing in the clutch and down shifting in my opinion. Sure handling and acceleration are cool, but I like to be able to feel my driving, and control every aspect.
I mean they could at least take the dsg out of the newer gti's. If youve ever driven one of those its decent. I doubt that using triptronic or whatever its called will yeild an 11.7. talk about shift lag. I still want a clutch though.
if i'm correct it said the gtr has a dual clutch transmission like the gti, so it should be similar. and not everyone likes manual, last thing i wanna do after a tired night of work is shift gears in traffic. and i gotta agree i love the transmission in the gti.

Last edited by kyoru; 10-18-2007 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: *crap sorry didn't realize i was reading an old post
kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:06 PM   #135
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Thumbs up

Quote:
It couldn't be done. Your right, the world would be coming to an end shortly after. Like the DAY the GTR's are shipped.
Or all the super/exotic auto manufacturers will rent subs and sink each and every boat coming out of the japanese harbors.. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoru View Post
last thing i wanna do after a tired night of work is shift gears in traffic.
With that much torque, who's shifting? You can probably start out in 4th with very little problems. Even the review that was posted said the turbo's have much better response then the turbo on the porsche Porsche.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:16 PM   #136
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Buy a GT-R, throw out the interior, and be the Lord of the Ring!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:51 PM   #137
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Faster then an SLR McLaren but slower then a Koenigsegg CCR. For $80 I don't think there is anything to argue.
holy shit 80 bucks? for a gtr? omfg

the world has turned into Zilvia FS section
Old 10-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #138
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
So.. uhm.. Safe to say it doesn't have HICAS? I haven't seen it mentioned once.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:42 PM   #139
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I'll drive this car all day every day. You and ixfxi can call me a pussy all you want.

lol! but hey, imagine the POON you could get driving one.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:48 PM   #140
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
only thing that I've read that I don't like is that the "only transmission avaliable will be an auto"

I know paddle shifting is cool and all, but come one, make it a full manual tans.

if it'll do 0-60 in 3.8 seconds stock, just think about the aftermarket goodies that will make it faster.

(drool just F'd up the keyboard)
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #141
pwhitersxs
Zilvia Member

pwhitersxs will become famous soon enoughpwhitersxs will become famous soon enoughpwhitersxs will become famous soon enoughpwhitersxs will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pwhitersxs
It is not really an automatic transmission. It is a dsg style transmission. That is not the same as an regular automatic. Should I repeat this again, just like a few other people have alread stated!?

The reason the manual transmission is not released yet is due to emissions problems. Nissan apparently has one, but will not release it until they can meet standards.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #142
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I cant wait for Jeremy Clarkson to get his hands on this one... it'll be an interesting week for Top Gear.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #143
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
lol! but hey, imagine the POON you could get driving one.
I could care less about that. That would be the last reason I'd buy a car like that. I'm married though, so it might be different for you single guys.

Seriously though, I wouldn't buy any that performs like that because it would get me attention. I wanna drive the piss outta it.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #144
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
lol

everone hates the tranny setup i guess lol... but i would love it durring DD driving.. or at the drag strip, or on a road race track... sooo much easier

but yeah.. vette people are making fun of it already... for some reason they think the base model is the best(the 480hp) although there is better... comparison

GTR_____Z06(what GM says they run)
11.7_____11.8
3.5______3.8
192______196
57k______65k

we should figure that Nissan is "cutting times" i'm sure someone will run mid 11's factory or better
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #145
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
I cant wait for Jeremy Clarkson to get his hands on this one... it'll be an interesting week for Top Gear.

I can't wait for Keiichi Tsuchiya to get his hands on one for Best Motoring.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:16 AM   #146
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I can't wait for Keiichi Tsuchiya to get his hands on one for Best Motoring.
THANK GOD...

someone mentioned a REAL driver, not some fat fucking british sack of shit. I really think Jeremy Clarkson is a tool, and if he ever stumbles upon this thread - I want him to know Mike of ClearCorners.Com is writing this. His reviews are always over-hyped and glamorized: over-edited with unreal music in the background on some damn airbase. Put down the ink pen & stop writing poetry -- put a real driver behind the car and DRIVE the fucking thing.

All I want to say is that Best Motoring videos are REAL car videos designed for the REAL car enthusiast. Although I really like Tiff Needell and thought the show was much more enjoyable, or atleast tolerable when he was on the show. But, no video comes CLOSE to Best Motoring. Tsuchiya FTW.

---

That aside, I stumbled across this image again today.. and cant help but say how much it reminds me of the NA2 NSX.

It reminds me of the NSX, but NOT in a good way. I mean the NSX looks like sex, while the GTR does not. You know how some cars look similar, but one just looks more ugly. Here are a few examples which I am sure you are all familiar with:
Nice: NISSAN S13 240SX
Cheap Replica: Ford Probe

Nice: Aston Martin DB
Cheap Replica: Jaguar XK

Nice: NISSAN Z33 350Z
Cheap Replica: Mitsushitty 4g Eclipse

Nice: NISSAN Z32 300ZX
Cheap Replica: Mitsushitty 3000GT <ie: oversized paperweight>

Anyway, we'll see how the final product looks when its on the streets. At this point, NISSAN keeping costs down makes me lose a bit of my interest. I dont care about performance figures as much as I care about quality. If I cared only about numbers, I'de love cars like the EVO or STI. Cars should look sexy as well as perform, and theres a reason why the 360 Modena or Porsche appeal - its because they LOOK like women, they have curves and as men -- you want to fuck them. (in a driving-sort of way, you sick bastards)
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #147
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
I wanna know about launch control on this badboy.

Curious to see a z tune type car as well. Anyone have a Nordeschlife time for the r34 z tune?
Old 10-20-2007, 03:32 AM   #148
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

its probably going to be a allstar cast battle at either tsukuba for cornering or fuji for high speed. i would love to see gansan drive the porsche.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:59 AM   #149
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
someone mentioned a REAL driver, not some fat fucking british sack of shit. I really think Jeremy Clarkson is a tool, and if he ever stumbles upon this thread
Haha, but comon Mike, you have to agree that he's funny.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:43 AM   #150
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
yea...the GT-R and NSX look nothing alike, but ok.
vanish1 is offline   Reply With Quote