Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:24 PM   #121
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
NICE...where do i sign

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2007, 02:28 PM   #122
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Sign right here.

x______________________

Hahaha, the summer line hasn't been shipped out yet. I'll let you kow which local stores have it!
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:16 AM   #123
ls180sx
Leaky Injector

ls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enough
you can sign here
http://www.shopthefizix.com/store/ma...nufacturerid=5
ls180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #124
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y View Post

my bros. gel gel and more gel.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #125
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Jon Michael is making a name for him/her selfJon Michael is making a name for him/her self
More or less, my style is like asian pop groups...like DBSK, Shinhwa, and the like. I've been told by many that I dress very unique and stylish, I just throw stuff together really. It's all about the jackets and the shirt...a good jacket will tie anything together. I have 2 rooms for my wardrobe, lots of shoes...but, I still want more.

I shop at the Mall of America mainly. H&M, Sissley, Express, GAP, other similar places. I never turn down bargains, tho. And, lately I've started making my own clothes as well. Colouring and stenciling a few tanktops this weekend. Gonna get my friend to modify this blazer I just bought, too.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:08 AM   #126
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I like alife

I have the blue and black hi top

Edit: Better pic

3rd row, 3rd shoe.

My next target:

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:48 AM   #127
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that white and grey orisue shirt is hot.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:14 AM   #128
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I ended up succumbing to my weakness. A few weeks old:

ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #129
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^YO!

mano/ duffm4n

help me get rid of my shoes on NSB!

vouch for me on my thread

my day of the deads are for sale
http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/...howtopic=49835
Old 05-11-2007, 12:04 PM   #130
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Hey Poop, I got an e-mail telling me you sent me PM. Sorry, my premie account had expired and I couldn't get to it.

Damn... you still have those Deads.... You sure you don't want to trade for something.. maybe plus cash???

But sure, I'll back you up on NSB.

*edit* just saw they're a size 10..DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! Why can't they be 8.5 or 9!!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #131
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
^ lol i wish they were your size then they would have been on your feet already!!

hahaha some dude already offered me $350 but i really want tiffs or some supreme blazers/ vans collabo

but thanks for helping me out i really appreciate it
Old 05-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #132
ManoNegra

Supreme Blazers are fresh. Porque getting rid of the Muertos? Too crazy/wild looking?
Old 05-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #133
s13poop
Post Whore!

i dunno.. to tell you the truth i would rock them but i dunno im starting to go back to my vans roots and

also i wouldn't mind using that money for parts and stuff
Old 05-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #134
ManoNegra

Know what you mean, I get sick of dunks sometimes too and it's hard to wear pairs you know you can get a good chunk of change for. Those Syndicate/Supreme/Undefeated recent Vans have been amazing.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #135
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ thats the hot shit im talking about !

i wanna cop me more half cabs and era's they always look dope when supreme or undefeated gets a hold of them
Old 05-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #136
ManoNegra

and usually decently priced.. just afraid they're becoming the new SB dunk.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #137
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
i would be all over those day of the deads if only they were 11's
i need to reg. at nsb i lurk that site daily for updates
Old 05-11-2007, 01:58 PM   #138
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
My latest purchase (ordered two nights ago actualy)

Piloti Prototipo

Dual purpose = Stompin' pavement & the throttle.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #139
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
that white and grey orisue shirt is hot.
I wore it last night to Incahoots.

I saw Robby there too. hahaha

Old 05-11-2007, 02:22 PM   #140
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

Steve Shadow- I mean Hoods, lolz ^.^
haha.. last place i thought i would see this. Nate Rader (bassist) is a good friend of mine, funny thing is he was some 'scene kid' before he joined hoods and suicide krew.

as for me
shirts- cheap ebay vintage, american apparel, ect
pants- diesel, sevens, jeans in general
shoes- acics
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #141
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
these just arrived at my work a few min ago...threw the red laces in em real quick

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-11-2007, 03:37 PM   #142
ManoNegra

Yeah, I wondering about those. Love mids but been buying to much stuff lately.
Getting Vanilla Ice Blazers?

*edit* wow, you have small feet!
Old 05-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #143
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

yeah i might cop the vanilla ice blazers and then sell post em for sale with my millis, pee wees and hammers as a complete Fallen Heros pack...unless they're releasing more

the 6s are for my girl, she wears like 5.5 or 6...i wear 9.5-10s

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #144
ManoNegra

no, think those are the only in the pack. Not crazy about Millis or Hammers but I love the other too. I'll try to pick up the Blazers next week.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #145
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

the blazers id have to try on first to see if i like em, cuz ive wanted to buy other blazers but think they might look funny on my feet

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-11-2007, 04:05 PM   #146
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

For some reason, I'm not too much into the shoe "game" anymore. I'd rather rock some nice jeans and a shirt, but that's just me lol.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #147
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
eddie...
your funny period! <3<3
Old 05-11-2007, 04:09 PM   #148
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm not kidding, I don't even take care of my shoes anymore as much as I used to. I used to clean them religiously, but now, I don't really care. haha
Old 05-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #149
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

shoes are shoes..meant to get worn n dirty

shirts and jeans on the other hand... people notice those first.

the girls atleast. the guys notice shoes haha.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #150
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
shirts and jeans on the other hand... people notice those first.
Girls notice my face first, cause it's just oh so good to look at. HAHAHAHA

Quote:
the girls atleast. the guys notice shoes haha.
Serious, I always look to see what shoes they're wearing first. lol