Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #121
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
For those who haven't seen or heard it..

Classic
wow, that was actually pretty damn good. nice to hear something new come out that isn't overpolished shit, talking about weed, guns, and 30" rims.
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #122
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
Armin Van Burren - Sail

one of his greatest songs ever...
Old 03-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #123
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Classic
God, that's like too much talent on one track. Thanks for that
turtl631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #124
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
"Colorblind," written by Counting Crows, as performed by Between the Buried and Me on their CD "The Anatomy Of"
Old 03-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #125
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Von Pea; "Custom Fitted"
get it from him for free:
http://www.myspace.com/vonpea

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:08 PM   #126
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Atmosphere and The Art Of Fact mixes, next up Eyedea & Abilites/Aesop Rock mashups.

Also, the most epic beat ever, someone good needs to use it, or lay the original Phil Collins vocals over it:
http://artificeeternity.com/download...ir_tonight.mp3
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #127
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13
wow, that was actually pretty damn good. nice to hear something new come out that isn't overpolished shit, talking about weed, guns, and 30" rims.
^^ Yea no shit, when rap was rap and not cars, clothes, and, hoes.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #128
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Been trying to hunt around for korn's recent unplugged session...

Other than that I got Method Man Tical...
Old 03-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #129
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOv947I9yc0
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #130
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Today, I went to pay my insurance and happened upon this sitting in the "used" bin for $5.99 at FYE when I stopped by the mall to get something quick to eat on my way back to work:

And I write too!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #131
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Nightwish - she is my sin
Old 03-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #132
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
For those who, like me are into underground hip hop, keep an eye on this site:
http://www.rappersiknow.com/
... keep in mind, now that some of the shit you find there will not be so good, but that is the nature of the beast. The great thing is that the material is free in most cases, as this is a site supported by the artists stuff is being offered up for, and when politics and label shit gets in the way, they offer a link beckoning the purchase of said album.

... thank me later.
know anymore sites
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:54 PM   #133
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreakDrifter
know anymore sites
Can't say that I do, I am not really big on downloading stuff, I only know of that site through several of the artists giving their stuff away there's MySpace pages. Some even offer up different exclusive content through blogs/bulletins.
I was telling someone the other day that I have gotten more good stuff free in the last 4 weeks than had been available to buy in the 6 before it this year.

And I write too!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:22 PM   #134
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
eh, been a while; the usual randomness —»

gang starr - step in the area
madvillain - brain melt
mark farina - relax your mind (dj presto)
portishead - wandering star
braille - this year (dj essence remix)
big l - street struck
common - be
cali agents - crash the boards
cassidy - im a hustla (cookin' soul remix)
atmosphere - complications
puretone - addicted to bass (apollo440 mix)
coheed &cambria - delirium trigger
quasimoto - axe puzzles
genelec &memphis reigns - firebombz
j dilla - baby (ft. madlib &guilt)
Old 03-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #135
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
http://iamthegreat106.imeem.com/musi...32/im_throwed/

IM THROWED!

IMMMMM THROWWWWWWWED!

New Paul Wall!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:17 PM   #136
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam
"Colorblind," written by Counting Crows, as performed by Between the Buried and Me on their CD "The Anatomy Of"
Seen them live. Awesome show such good talent with guitars.

ps. paul walls a bitch
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:31 PM   #137
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Ok music guru's. Has anyone heard this album called "We Sold Our Souls For Nothing" by a group called 8-Bit? IGN gave it a really good review. They said about it, "if 2 Live Crew played Loderunner and wore robot outfits, this is what they would sound like."

I wanna pick it up and wanted to DL a track or two first to get a taste of the sound, but I can't find it anywhere. Phlip?

EDIT: I found their myspace page with some samples. Unfortunately I have no speakers on my work PC so I have to wait til I get home. If it's good, their new CD is only $10. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=10546884

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Today, I went to pay my insurance and happened upon this sitting in the "used" bin for $5.99 at FYE when I stopped by the mall to get something quick to eat on my way back to work:
How is that album?
Old 03-14-2007, 02:43 PM   #138
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by staygold24
Seen them live. Awesome show such good talent with guitars.

ps. paul walls a bitch
paul wall is cool as hell man

super down to earth

http://peezy407.imeem.com/music/aQDl...f_ft_lil_keke/

dont be a hater

if it makes the head knock and speakers bump im all with it

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:08 PM   #139
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:

Classic

Song and artists are tight.. AF1s are not.

Lately been listening to:
Boris
Doctor's Advocate
Dengue Fever
Best of Iron Maiden
Nike Run Cyrstal Method
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #140
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
The video had all the elements except one. Where's the breakin son? Gotta have breakin.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #141
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Bob sinclaire - World hold on
Old 03-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #142
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
http://www.purevolume.com/player/popup?a=178205
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:58 PM   #143
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
One-Time trigger happy, no n***a love
One-eighty-seven time, time to grab the glove
Can't get prints on a nine I throw away
or get prints on my Uzi when it spray
POP POP, POP, another motherfucker drop
And I get relief like, "plop plop fizz"
Smash, I crashed his head like a window
I ain't Nintendo, I'm high off the indo
Creepin, with the quickness, to the cut
Bust, one to his head, while he munches on a donut
and crack-up, so now he best to back up
I guess I gots to pack up, filling, the clip up
I zip up-town, but motherfuckin cops are all around
Helicopters flyin, these motherfuckers tryin
to catch me and stretch me on Death Row
But hell no, suppose black refuse to go??
... classic album

And I write too!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:15 AM   #144
Gramentz
Leaky Injector

Gramentz is making a name for him/her selfGramentz is making a name for him/her self
Skynyrd- Simple man. One of the best songs. hands DOWN!

Fully Built
Gramentz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #145
Disturbed

Disturbed is an unknown quantity at this point
The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

classic track. equally classic video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCwyvYF_N0
Disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #146
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Classic indeed.

Basement Jaxx - Jump & shout
Old 03-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #147
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

just got done listening to this....

get it.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:16 PM   #148
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
^got it and love it.

styles of beyond- 2000 fold
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #149
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

If I were you (Micheal Woods remix) - Candee Jay
Old 03-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #150
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by staygold24
^got it and love it.

styles of beyond- 2000 fold
Megadef is the shit too, I bought that album FROM them at a show in Atlanta Feb 06

And I write too!