Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 PM   #31
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
O YESSSSSSSSS. I did not even know that this was in the making. After spiderman, batman, xmen, knight rider...all these movies I was hoping they would make this movie.

I hope it is not mainly for kids and all b#tched out.
SilentSamurai8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #32
bigJ86
Leaky Injector

bigJ86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bigJ86
man that movie better be bad ass.......... i have the transformer cartoon movie on dvd..... that shit is badass..... i rermember when i was a lil kid i hella started crying when they killed optimus prime
Old 06-28-2006, 06:26 PM   #33
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
BOOO HISS... !!!

The best guy was the boom box guy that had like three hinchmen in his cassette holder. He also had the coolest voice Heh.. I hated star scream because it seemed like he whined a lot.

Rumble = Small robot guy with no arms but intstead battering rams

Ravage = Wolf like robot

Silver Beak (I think that's it's name) = Hawk good for spying out enemy territory.

You're hard core !
you must be referring to soundwave
he was my avatar for hella long
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #34
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
If they had any brains at all they would make an animated sequel just like the original movie as that remains the best animated movie evar, period. It would appear that they are going to blend generation 1 and generation 2 together as the tank could be Megatron from Gen 2 although the OG megatron(see avatar) is the shiznangle. Damn, I cant wait to find out the story line, it better be good.
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #35
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Here are a few more :

Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:12 PM   #36
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
It's weird seeing a police car as a decepticon.

Then again, pretty clever as well. Who would think a car that upholds the law would be a badbot?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:37 PM   #37
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
back in the days, G1 megatron was the man. i had the original toy where he was the gun. good times.
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:42 PM   #38
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
^^
sick
I lost the auction for one of those on ebay..
I was furious
Old 06-28-2006, 10:20 PM   #39
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Dam i wish is till had all my transformer toys from back in the day. I hope Devastator is in it!
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:48 AM   #40
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
DUDE! I got the devastator stuff back in my kiddie room!

DEVASTATOR FTW!
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:23 AM   #41
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Soundwave superior. Destructicons inferior.

Hey who you calling inferior!

The animated movie is still one of all time favorite movies. Ba weep gra na weep niny bon...

hahaha
Old 06-29-2006, 09:16 AM   #42
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ
you must be referring to soundwave
he was my avatar for hella long
Yes YEs YES !

He's actually the only one that had a "robot" voice now that i think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigJ86
when i was a lil kid i hella started crying when they killed optimus prime
You and me both man... I should have sued ! I was an emotion wreck for weeks LOL..

I bet half the kid population of the world was depressed that day.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:43 AM   #43
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Soundwave superior. Destructicons inferior.

Hey who you calling inferior!

The animated movie is still one of all time favorite movies. Ba weep gra na weep niny bon...

hahaha

haha ^ the motorcycle bots in the junkyard were cool, especially the guy that quoted what he heard from the radio!

and what about the robo-suit they made for the kid in the cartoon movie......i want one! i hope thats in the new one......

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:09 PM   #44
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamslideshow
haha ^ the motorcycle bots in the junkyard were cool, especially the guy that quoted what he heard from the radio!

and what about the robo-suit they made for the kid in the cartoon movie......i want one! i hope thats in the new one......

I wanted to be Daniel really bad. That kid had it made! No school. Got to hang around with giant transforming robots that took him to space and gave him a suit so he could transform. Now that sounds like the life to me.

EDIT: and those motorcycle guys are the Junkions. Here's some info.

The Planet of Junk is inhabited by Junkions, a race of Transformers allied with the Autobots although their eyes are red which is usually associated with the Decepticon's color scheme. Their only exhibited alternate mode is a motorcycle; when they attack they attack en masse, organised into teams with one in motorcycle mode and the other riding in robot mode to provide firepower. Junkions are superb technicians, capable of assembling all manner of functional machinery from junk. They also seem to have a telepathic affinity with mechanical garbage, allowing them to manipulate it and move it telekinetically.

These two abilities combine to make Junkions very endurable; Junkions are built out of scrap and are naturally very ramshackle, but if their parts are scattered then they can reassemble themselves almost instantly, repairing and reattaching broken off parts and drawing replacement parts from nearby sources (other disabled Junkions, slain Transformers, junkyards etc). As Springer says: "It's not hard to knock 'em down, it's getting 'em to STAY down that's the trick!". On Junk they are nearly invincible, as they would need to be utterly vaporised to stop them. As Wreck-Gar says "We check in, but we don't check out."

Junkions can be somewhat hard to understand; their language is based around human television signals which they have received, so Junkions tend to talk somewhat like a mish-mash of catch phrases and clichés. Junkions are regarded by many other races as being slightly to extremely insane, depending on the race. They also have a rather extreme xenophobic streak due to their isolation on Junk, and are naturally put off and wary of strangers, even going so far as to assault the Autobots when they first crash landed on their planet
Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #45
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quicktime high res:

http://www.otoy.com/NEXT/compact-car.mov

http://www.otoy.com/NEXT/RC_1_SOUND.mov
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:02 PM   #46
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Well it appears that the teaser was leaked to Youtube earlier today and quickly pulled off. But rather than fight a loosing battle the studios decided to provide the teaser earlier than planned. High res too!

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

But after being blown away by the awsomeness that was the Spiderman 3 teaser I can't help feeling a little let down. Oh well, it's still early.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:08 PM   #47
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Quote:
I wanted to be Daniel really bad. That kid had it made! No school. Got to hang around with giant transforming robots that took him to space and gave him a suit so he could transform. Now that sounds like the life to me.
That would be cool but I also wouldn't want to be hanging out with my robot friends then out of nowhere get caught in the middle of a war zone cause of the decepticons (SP?)... Sounds like fun but not at the risk of me losing my life LOL..

Quote:
EDIT: and those motorcycle guys are the Junkions. Here's some info.

The Planet of Junk is inhabited by Junkions, a race of Transformers allied with the Autobots although their eyes are red which is usually associated with the Decepticon's color scheme. Their only exhibited alternate mode is a motorcycle; when they attack they attack en masse, organised into teams with one in motorcycle mode and the other riding in robot mode to provide firepower. Junkions are superb technicians, capable of assembling all manner of functional machinery from junk. They also seem to have a telepathic affinity with mechanical garbage, allowing them to manipulate it and move it telekinetically.

These two abilities combine to make Junkions very endurable; Junkions are built out of scrap and are naturally very ramshackle, but if their parts are scattered then they can reassemble themselves almost instantly, repairing and reattaching broken off parts and drawing replacement parts from nearby sources (other disabled Junkions, slain Transformers, junkyards etc). As Springer says: "It's not hard to knock 'em down, it's getting 'em to STAY down that's the trick!". On Junk they are nearly invincible, as they would need to be utterly vaporised to stop them. As Wreck-Gar says "We check in, but we don't check out."

Junkions can be somewhat hard to understand; their language is based around human television signals which they have received, so Junkions tend to talk somewhat like a mish-mash of catch phrases and clichés. Junkions are regarded by many other races as being slightly to extremely insane, depending on the race. They also have a rather extreme xenophobic streak due to their isolation on Junk, and are naturally put off and wary of strangers, even going so far as to assault the Autobots when they first crash landed on their planet

... Where'd you get that info from.. I don't even remember characters like that !
Old 06-29-2006, 03:13 PM   #48
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
But after being blown away by the awsomeness that was the Spiderman 3 teaser I can't help feeling a little let down. Oh well, it's still early.
True and true
Old 06-29-2006, 03:37 PM   #49
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
Well it appears that the teaser was leaked to Youtube earlier today and quickly pulled off. But rather than fight a loosing battle the studios decided to provide the teaser earlier than planned. High res too!

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Aw man you beat me to it! Oh well. I can't wait to go home and watch it!
Old 06-29-2006, 03:55 PM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13

... Where'd you get that info from.. I don't even remember characters like that !
wikipedia rules....
Old 06-29-2006, 04:04 PM   #51
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hahah wonder how many people were shitting their pants driving being behind an "OVERSIZED LOAD" with a tank pointing at them
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:07 PM   #52
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Damn the website is gettin hammered right now. Show me the teaser dammit. Haha.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:15 PM   #53
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Go Transformers!

[]
Old 06-29-2006, 05:41 PM   #54
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

Sharkticons !!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 06:51 PM   #55
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=6304

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #56
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey guys, what's the name of those big autobot bases that can transform too?
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:47 PM   #57
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
^Autobot City?
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:14 PM   #58
sidnacious
Leaky Injector

sidnacious is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hey guys, what's the name of those big autobot bases that can transform too?
autobots had metroplex and fortess maximus, the decepticons had trypticon and scorpionox. there were probably a couple more but these were the most popular.
sidnacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #59
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP

you win

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:39 PM   #60
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
That's not much of a teaser trailer....but I will still check out that movie next year.