Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #361
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
r6 were you on temple near the 57 freeway entrances last fri around 9 ish? if so it was probably you.
LOL, yeah I saw ur POS hatch ur were talking about.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #362
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Saw a red S14 going north on Rosemead, all I saw was a roof spoiler. Was on my way to pick up something at Aspec. On the way back home, I saw a white? S13 coupe I think, had decent wheel fitment. It was on the northbound side of rosemead before the 10fwy, was parked to the side behind a red miata that had decent wheels also. Oh yea, I was in a white S13 hatch, polished wheels.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #363
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
Did it have full JDM aero?
Not sure it flew by us so quick. Then pretty much ran the red in front of us...
Old 05-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #364
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
LOL, yeah I saw ur POS hatch ur were talking about.
haha did you see the bandaid on the side, its my dd, no way am i taking my sr'd car down here, probably have the gauges and wheel stolen the first night...

also saw yesterday:

on university: white kouki s14 with nasty chrome rims, but had a bov so maybe it's sr'd? had aero as well. Also saw a white zenki s14 on the 210, lowered, small twin tip oval exhaust, rims, lowered. Saw another black zenki s14 as well, had half its lights out lol on the 57.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #365
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
That white kouki is the one everyone has been seeing around here, but no one knows who it is. LOL.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #366
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
Saw a red S14 going north on Rosemead,
might have been me? what color where the rims (if it had any)

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:26 PM   #367
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
Black kouki s14 I believe on @ Chino Hills Prkwy and Pipeline in the after noon, as well as a clean black 280zx @ same place. Vague, I know... It's one of those glance, look away, realize, look back and the car is almost out of sight things...
phobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #368
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
again at cal poly saw a darkish color (at night) full aero s14, looked very cherry
Old 05-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #369
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Today at about noon, I spotted a red S13 hatch on what I think are R32 wheels along artesia.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #370
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Spotted a black 350z wide body.Pink J-Line wheels,gt wing around 2:00. Shit was tight.Going into the UV
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:33 AM   #371
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
might have been me? what color where the rims (if it had any)
I've seen pics of your car before, unless you have another S14, I'm sure it wasn't you. This one was like an aztec red kouki, and from memory, I think it had black wheels, but couldn't really tell what they were.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #372
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
Spotted a black 350z wide body.Pink J-Line wheels,gt wing around 2:00. Shit was tight.Going into the UV

saw that car last night (around midnight) at diamond plaza (rowland heights area)
exactly as you described it ~

black 350z w/:
yellow headlights
BRS(?) widebody w/ gt wing
pink j-lines
texas(?) plates

pic i took w/ my crappy phone—
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #373
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Yeah thats the one.It was weird though.Didn't expect that.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #374
rokmplutonium
Zilvia Junkie

rokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the rough
Spotted a silvia sitting at a red light on Hoover/Commonwealth and Wilshire around 12:40pm today. I was in a black (faded) s14 with Gold watanabe wheels; Making a left when some lady in a mini-van crossed over into my lane.
rokmplutonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #375
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
last night... probably around like 2am in the morning (so I guess it was this morning?)

in Long Beach, going southbound on Cherry ave coming from South St.... I kinda had a brief conversation with a dude in a white fastback, looks like 15x8+0 xxr/ sportmax wheels, red w/ polished lip ones... with like a 1.5" drop?

If your on here... I couldnt really hear what you were saying while we were driving... I just agreed to whatever you said, hahaha
Old 05-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #376
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Friday at the Spectrum
I met Alvin (Woodchuck).

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #377
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I always see a white Sileighty near the 405 and pico with sportmaxx and i think SR?
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #378
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Hahaha. second time I've seen this S13 and this time I go up and park next to it to see if the guy works at a liquor store or not.

Right as I park, he comes out lol. Lives across the street from me.
White S13, lowered, rims, kitted, standard SR. Name of driver - Phil.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #379
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Last night, I saw some dude at In-n-out with a green s14.
It had:
unpainted from bumper
SE fogs
dent on front passenger fender
exhaust
rims up front [didnt stay long enough to see what kind]
and SE's in the back.

Also, a couple days ago, chit chatted with some dude at WestCo Nissan while I was getting my turbo seals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:59 AM   #380
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Are you responding to my comment??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Hahaha. second time I've seen this S13 and this time I go up and park next to it to see if the guy works at a liquor store or not.

Right as I park, he comes out lol. Lives across the street from me.
White S13, lowered, rims, kitted, standard SR. Name of driver - Phil.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #381
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey Duffman were you on the 10 today?
Old 05-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #382
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
That white kouki is the one everyone has been seeing around here, but no one knows who it is. LOL.
lol whoever it is needs not get some better rims, that thing is like rolling on chrome dubz yo, anyhow this past saturday saw a black s13 hatch w/ wheels, some dents and dings, looked lowered (zenki) at california speedway at the scca autocross, but it did not run.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #383
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
this morning, around 9am, saw a white s14 with a 15 front end driving on the 10E, just before the 605. Looked like the front end conversion was just done, as the front clip was black/primered. Had good fitting gold rims (vsxx?). Shakka sticker on the rear bumper, as well as a 'silvia' badge.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #384
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

just saw a lowered white s13 coupe on university at cpp, it is raining a little and you powered out of a stop while making a right, it was pretty loud
Old 05-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #385
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
saw a black zenki, with fogs, se lip, kouki sides and work vsxx style wheels on beach and katella was in the adobe colored hatch with the sportmaxes/kouki tails
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #386
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
spotted ugly blue pignose hatch with sideskirts. owner painted white racing stripes like on a viper

710 N, exited florence and made the first right. older mexican guy, he kept driving behind me hard and was holding his steering wheel in the "cool" position at 12 o clock.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #387
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
spotted on saturday around 5pm passing BIG 5 in El Segundo, a black S15 w/mustang taillights...........haha j/k. it was like a 07 mustang w/S15 headlights.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #388
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
spotted ugly blue pignose hatch with sideskirts. owner painted white racing stripes like on a viper

710 N, exited florence and made the first right. older mexican guy, he kept driving behind me hard and was holding his steering wheel in the "cool" position at 12 o clock.
Ive seen this guy before on Firestone/Garfield.

I thought 5-tone S13's were bad...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:34 PM   #389
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Thank you to the guy that owned the black S14 parked in front of a theater in Lakewood on Friday around 330pm. You inspired me to go back to finishing my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:55 PM   #390
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Saw Xandy Boosts on pch.

Saw a RHD white vert on cherry and pch turning onto cherry.

Saw a s13 coupe on willow and cherry with rims. forgot what color, silver maybe? you were turning left onto willow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote