Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-27-2004, 01:45 AM   #1
1sikgti
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1sikgti has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1sikgti
anyone in so-cal to re-weld my recaro sliders?(pic included)

Can anyone in so-cal modify my sliders to shit as pictured? the moderator on 240sx forums bailed on me after he had an unfortuante incident with his car.I dont have much cash,if any at all.I do have some stock parts layin around if you need em,a 12" sub never used.I onno,heres a pic of what I need...

1sikgti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2004, 12:46 PM   #2
JH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JH is making a name for him/her selfJH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikgti
Can anyone in so-cal modify my sliders to shit as pictured? the moderator on 240sx forums bailed on me after he had an unfortuante incident with his car.I dont have much cash,if any at all.I do have some stock parts layin around if you need em,a 12" sub never used.I onno,heres a pic of what I need...

You *really* shouldn't get yourself into such such situations if you don't have the finances to get yourself out... it's a very common 240 owner mistake it seems. If you can't find someone willing to do fabrication work for free (good luck), then you might want to consider staying with oem until you can
JH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 04:07 PM   #3
1sikgti
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1sikgti has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1sikgti
not sure if that was insult or not but if it wasnt....

I found someone to mod it for free(moderator of 240sx forums) but he flaked on me cause ethics changed his mind on the price.just thought someone wouldnt mind helping me out,if it seemed easy enough for em.I wont be usin my wedge brackets afterwards either,so I could trade those as well.
1sikgti is offline   Reply With Quote