Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #1
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
PRPS japanese denim, raw selvage jeans

hey, i gotta pair of PRPS for sale. I dunno if there are a lot of denim heads on this site, but this pair is the perfect example of why japanese denim is HOT. you can go to www.prpsgoods.com for more info on the company. Still got the tag. bought it for $312. shoot me offers. im selling cuz im starting to go for smaller and more fitting sizes. never worn out, just worn to try on. will post pics in a bit. located in SB
waist size 34. there is no indication of length, but im guessing its around 32.
looking for SOLD!!

Last edited by SC_S13; 07-30-2008 at 01:41 AM..
SC_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #2
driftninja
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
driftninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jdm jeans ...nice
Old 01-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all

Old 01-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

no one wants a pair of fresh jdm jeans? haha shoot me offers!! ill consider em and get back to you! this is a chance to save on a one of a kind pair of jeans!
Old 01-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #5
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
you paid $312 for a pair of jeans?
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
so, this brand was designed by a white american guy....

who used japanese labor?....

and copied the style from Evisu?....

what's the lowest price you can go on these jeans?....

maybe i'll buy it for giggles and send it to my bro in thailand....

pm me back....
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #7
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
jeans like any pants come in a size.

34/ something (length)

post jeans offset.

they look like 34/34's or 34/32's
Old 01-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #8
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
some of the brand do not have the length of the jeans size...

evisu, true religion, and rock and republic are some of those brands...

these maybe one of those brand...

you can always do the alteration, you know....
hahaha
Old 01-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

lol these jeans were a splurge that my girl gave me a lil money to help me buy these specifically for my birthday. nice jeans are expensive, and these were hand made by japanese denim artists with hand picked african cotton. im not going to go lower than 150. and by no means am i looking for all my money back. i understand that jeans are just jeans to a lotta people. but if you want this pair, then youre prob going to be reasonable with a price offer. 200 is a straight steal as it is. youre never going to see a sale that even puts these jeans below 250. *shrug* not everyones cup of tea, but just throwin that out there.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
SR20d2fourT
Zilvia Junkie

SR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura about
312 bucks for J. D. M. Jeans? okay. JDM is bad enough. 312 dollars for jeans.

Buy something for your car. hahah. the inner pockets are kinda cool. Goodluck w/ your jeans.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #11
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
wow, i used to think like $60 bucks was a lot for a pair of jeans.

what does it feel like to wear $300 jeans?
Old 01-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #12
dorkjoey240
Zilvia FREAK!

dorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nicedorkjoey240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dorkjoey240
damn sexy jeans tempting
dorkjoey240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:19 AM   #13
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
it feels really good and stupid at the same time.....
hahaha
Old 01-29-2008, 04:17 AM   #14
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
damn guys, just cause he's got a different kind of style then all of you you gotta bash him... those jeans are expensive, but hey. glws.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:45 AM   #15
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Yeah, seriously, I bought a pair of $120 jeans, and they fit better and look nicer.

Don't knock it until you rock it.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #16
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post
some of the brand do not have the length of the jeans size...

evisu, true religion, and rock and republic are some of those brands...

these maybe one of those brand...

you can always do the alteration, you know....
yeah,

but most run a cloth yard stick down the leg,

You cant "add" length, you can only take away.

Im 6'5.... lol. I know this.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #17
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
hot jeans man! my 21st bday is coming up and im actually looking for some jeans to wear in the club that night...
Old 01-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
those are guy jeans? ><
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #19
driftninja
Leaky Injector

driftninja is an unknown quantity at this point
thats not actually that bad for japanese designed denim, their is a brand called wall of china by 2 japanese artist and the cheepest pair is $800.expensive jeans feel like magic just think of it as the difference between HKS and OBX im sure the majority on this forum would opt. for the earlier.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #20
wafflez66
240 Dismantler

Trader Rating: (7)
wafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
wow, i used to think like $60 bucks was a lot for a pair of jeans.

exactly what I was thinking... glws
wafflez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #21
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

its damn sexy haha theres a japanese brand called neighborhood, and their latest collaboration with supreme is 588. BTW im not asking 312 for the pair, im only telling yall how much i paid for it, with the help of my wonderful girlfriend haha. price is OBO, i'll try n measure them if i can find a tape.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #22
2.240s
Zilvia Member

2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough
Clean title, been involved in any accidents?
2.240s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:14 PM   #23
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

clean title, just a slight rear dent from ladies slapping my ass jp
Old 01-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #24
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
diesel jeans ftw
Old 01-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #25
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
I've never had a pair of jeans that were uncomfortable, but then again i know how to buy clothes that fit.

also never paid more than 50 bucks.

suit and coats on the otherhand, i seem to spend a crap load on.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:18 PM   #26
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
It feels goooood... For whatever reason, when you take a girl out and you're wearing expensive shit, they know it.

Or guy... whatever you're into.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #27
2.240s
Zilvia Member

2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_S13 View Post
clean title, just a slight rear dent from ladies slapping my ass jp
yeah thats what i am talkin about, The laides notice jeans & shoes,
2.240s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:31 PM   #28
LongGrain
Post Whore!

for the people that thought i was bashing.

i was not, i was absolutely serious when i asked what it was like to wear $300 jeans lol.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:43 AM   #29
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I hated evisu jeans cause of the brand all over your ass and how it contiues down to the kneecap area. Ill stick to levis. These jeans are nice though. They seem boot cut fit. glws.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #30
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

it feels goooood to wear 300 dollar jeans lol.

yea its boot cut. and for all those wondering, from the crotch to the bottom of the leg, its 32 inches. top seam to crotch is 8 inches